Thread: Bare minimum

Bare minimum

I'm curious if anyone else has experienced what I'm going through. In the past gone for months if not years without any form of CDing but in the past few weeks I've found myself in a situation where I can't go to work without at the very least panties and sheer anklet stockings under my work clothes. I've gone full male and felt restless and irritable.

I look forward to your replys.

M x

Absolutely, For me there is no fixed period of time but when the urge takes me if I don't follow it I'll get restless, irritable almost itc

Hi Dan

What I was referring to was the fact that in the past I have worn panties/stockings for a day or two and then nothing for ages. Recently it has become almost a compulsive need.

Thank you for your reply

M x

When I present in male clothing I always wear knickers and on cool days I wear other lingerie too. I always wear perfume not male fragrance and I always sit down to urinate. For me it is just my baseline mode. If I had to wear male underthings I would certainly begin to feel restless and irritable, at the very least.

If I could figure out all my ebbs and flows, I would be able to plan better.

Last night, after realizing that I have been wearing lipstick everyday, that it seems almost normal, and maybe the thrill is wearing off. But then I figure it's just an ebb.

Hi Consuelo and LaurenS thank you for your replys.

M x

Hello Martine,
    on my side, i dont have an every day feminine self, but i feel that at least one day per week i have to do it, it is not something i do forcibly, but something i do eagerly..i actually feel more free wearing something feminine under than when masculine....and as for the other girl said, i do sit whenever possible in using the loo, i also feel the need to pimp myself and go out at least once a month....
    That is something i do as i need to do it....it has now become some sort of regular, and freeing activity for me...
    Last edited by Lorileah; 08-26-2016 at 12:47 PM. Reason: Personal threads ie: tampons/pads/sex toys/peeing.
    hopefully becoming the real "ME" now

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I do try and do something femme on non dress days, even if its just plucking a stray eyebrow hair or listening to some 'girly' music.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 08-26-2016 at 12:46 PM. Reason: readThe following content is NOT allowed ANYWHERE on the forum and will be deleted. Personal threads ie: tampons/pads/sex

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You do know you can go to work in guy underwear and you don't have to wear panties.
    Sounds like you are trying to blame or justify the fact you like wearing panties to work on something other than it being a choice you made.
    I'm not being harsh just honest.

Hi Gilda

Thanks for the reply and no need to apologise as that is quite interesting. By way of further enlightenment my CDing has until recently consisted of sporadic wearing of panties and hosiery. I suppose recent events have conspired to enable me the experiment further leading to my current situation. My 'Circle of Trust' is 1 (myself) so any public excursions are some time away if ever. I applaud you for your strength and bravery in being fully who you are.

M x

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Hi Tracii

I fully appreciate your input. Something for me to think about.

M x

When I am male I do wear men's clothing. But one time I was dressed and had to go run a few errands. I put my male jeans over my panties and dressed all male as I did not want to dirty other underpants. But the feel of panties in male jeans and boots felt awesome, but I would never do that typically.
    Part Time Girl

As a minimum I wear panties.. mainly because I haven't worn male underwear in years. About the only male clothes I have are for work... and the token dress clothes I keep for necessary social functions.

Well, about three years ago I switched to pretty panties all the time , and cute leggings under my pants. I got rid of all my male shorts. It made me feel so happy. Now I am looking for something soft and pretty that I can wear every day under my shirt but not something that every one can see.
    In evenings my wife lets me wear a pretty dress and panties . I am lucky .

Hi Dana

I find that there is nothing like a silky pair of panties and if I'm feeling particularly risque suspenders and stockings under mens trousers. I've just gotten so used to it that I find it difficult to wear trunks and socks.

M x

As we all know, there are ebbs and flows to what we enjoy doing. My involvement will range of one or two items to 100%. To keep in touch with that part of me, I do something feminine every day. Minimum might be applying moisturizer, feminine hand lotion, a touch of make up, panties, etc. Sometimes, I'm happy with the minimum and sometimes it triggers the fuller flow. By doing this daily, I'm able to satisfy this part of me ranging from 1% to 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by NancySue View Post
    To keep in touch with that part of me, I do something feminine every day. Minimum might be applying moisturizer, feminine hand lotion, a touch of make up, panties, etc. Sometimes, I'm happy with the minimum and sometimes it triggers the fuller flow. By doing this daily, I'm able to satisfy this part of me ranging from 1% to 100%.
    I haven't thought about this, but you are right. I shave my legs daily, always moisturize, use lash serum, and keep my brows groomed. If I'm by myself, I wear a women's bottom swimsuit at the pool, and frequently wear lipstick.

It is my "normal". Just realized how far I'm in. Must be 10% or so?
    You are you. You are beautiful. Labels are worthless.

Reality Check
    I wear panties every day unless I'm going to the doctor. After the original "thrill" they became "underwear". They are a bit more comfortable than my cotton briefs but other than that, I don't really think about them or that they are supposed to be worn by women.

Panty hose ? Nope.

Remember, depending on the type of work you do, it's possible that people will see your underwear or panty hose. Perhaps not if you work in an office but if you're bending down, people might see them. If you have an accident at work, people might see them. If this would be a problem in your situation, you should think about it.

Hi Krisi

Thanks for your reply. I do work in an office environment with a minimal amount of moving about. I'm always very aware of the possibility that someone might see something but I have myself arranged that even if my shirt became untucked nothing would be on show. As you rightfully point out I'd have issues in the event of a workplace incident. As I write this I am in drab and have been for the past few days. As LaurenS said these feelings have an ebb and flow.

Thank you all for your insights.

M x

I always wear panties to work.

In my case, if I feel the "need" to wear anything feminine I WILL, no matter what that may be. I wear panties everyday, it has become so commonplace for me to do this that I put on panties when my wife is present. I have done this with my bra and pantyhose as my wife has seen me, totally by accident. She has even seen me fully dressed with the exception of "hair and make-up". I think she has accepted the fact that this is who I am and the only thing that will change me is death.

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

Yes it really is funny how it comes and goes, in the summer months underdressing is harder and just the other day my wife pointed out to me that I haven't worn anything in a while. I found the older I'm getting the more I want to do it, but there are periods when I go without. It really is a mystery I guess.

Silver Member
    Unless I'm going to the doctor, I under dress every day .. panties, bra, small forms, maybe a cami, and thigh highs, if I'm wearing trousers. Also, if the material is thin, I may have on a skirt and top or even a dress. My 'cover' is a non see-through shirt that's a size too large and gives adequate top room for my bra and forms to not be too obvious. I've never had a comment from anyone. Love it!
    Last edited by Jenny22; 08-28-2016 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MartineCD View Post
    I've gone full male and felt restless and irritable.
    Well, that should tell you something. Your id doesn't want to stay 'full male'. Unless you like being restless and irritable, you're going to have to find a way to enjoy being female, at least part of the time.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

DutchCarla
    Usually panties except on days when I'm going to the gym. I really don't like wearing men's underwear anymore. I have worn pantyhose or a bra occasionally, but am scared that anyone could see it, especially the outline of a bra. Wish they had cute 42AA bra's. And every night female nightwear.

Aspiring Member
    Bare minimum for me is panties, preferably lace. It's what my wife can tolerate. The rest is on my time & dime. Like Consuelo I also sit to pee; I wear a panty liner too (for practical reasons), I wear feminine deodorant, and I usually as a matter of reflex have feminine mannerisms (e.g. sitting with crossed legs all the time) which to some would come across I guess, as "gay". But even then I still get very frustrated.