Thread: CDing in my Dreams

CDing in my Dreams

If i go to bed at night and wear a few things extra, even just a bralette+lace panties, i get a dream associated with crossdressing. These dreams are often about the other side, the side of being outed and completely free. Sometimes i am caught in these dreams, Other times i am trying to hide what is easily exposed.

Sometimes i will be in social situations while wearing something from my collection.

To some people these would be nightmares, but for me they are really exciting and i wake up thinking "oh man that was nuts"

These dreams have been VERY consistent when i wear pajama's or a bralette. Almost every time i decide to sleep in more stuff i dream of more stuff

Same thing happens to me. I never remember dreams unless I am wearing something feminine. Then it all seems real.
    Live and let dress.

Just had a dream like that yesterday . But wasn't wearing anything.

I usually have a crossdressing dream one a week but like Jessica S I'm not wearing anything feminine. Sometimes these dreams are very enjoyable and sometimes a little stressful because I'm trying to hide and not get caught.
    Holly came from Miami, F.L.A. Hitch-hiked her way across the U.S.A. Plucked her eyebrows on the way Shaved her legs and then he was a she

Who can turn the world on with her smile?

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I'll have dreams occasionally where I'm wearing very noticeable high heels in guy-mode; entire time I'm trying to hide it, not confident.
    And it's always in a crowded place, like a mall.
    And that's something I've never done, nor do I desire to.
    I've worn knee-high chunky heeled boots under jeans in guy-mode before to a library once, about three inches high, that's it.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Aspiring Member
    I have CDing dreams quite often. In every case I find myself worried of getting seen and outed. I may be dreaming about being at work, or out in public, and I am completely dressed. I feel vulnerable, fearful, and anxious. I usually find that it is very difficult, or impossible, to remove my feminine clothing. However, no one ever seems to notice that I'm in fem.

I have learned that no one in my dreams ever notice what I'm wearing. So recently, I've been learning to enjoy the experience. Also, if I brush my hair in my dreams, my hair will get long and feminine. If I cup my breasts they will become real breasts. So there are ways of controlling your CDing dreams to make yourself more feminine, and feel as if you are beautiful. I believe this is called Lucid Dreaming.

Dreams are likely the process of the subconscious and reflect what we are going though. But sometimes they seem so real and many time it seems that I am female in the dreams and male other times. Crazy dreams and when I am female in my dreams I am not cd'ing but really female.
    Part Time Girl

My dreams are a "mishmash" of different situations usually. Remembering a bad job or a long drive or a tough semester in college and a crummy apartment or junk car to drive. But, when the CD dream happens I am not usually fully dressed but rather in a skirt, nylons and heels. I often dream of navigating big-city department stores back in the day searching for vintage nylons. I'm partially dressed, no makeup or hairdo and in the skirt, nylons and heels and I run into people but it's like the "emperor's" new clothes as people notice me but never mention my outfit as being anything out of the ordinary. Strange dreams but maybe a bit of wishful thinking.

A couple times a week i dream that i am out a realize that i am dressed ,i try to cover up but no one is paying attention. Untill some one notices the excited state i am in the i wake up.

A few days ago, the night before a dressing session, I dreamt that my teenage son walked in on me dressed. In a panic, I was trying to cover up, but needn't have worried because he was dressed in a black skirt, cream blouse and blonde wig and was just letting me know he was on the way out for the day!
    A girl can never have too many dresses

My cross dressing dreams usually end with me wearing the girls, bra & panties, in public, trying to hide from someone I know or co-workers.

i dream about being cross dressed a lot, last night i dreamt i was at my workplace completely dressed and made up and remember worrying that someone i knew was going to see me, lol, many other ones through the years
    You Don't Have To Be Female To Enjoy Being A Woman

I have dreamt about being dressed in a crowd the way I usually dress at home which is all about clothes but no wig makeup or forms.

I am dressed and in a crowd but no one notices. This seems to be common (~25%) in this thread. What does this say about us?