Thread: Counting down the days

Counting down the days

Is anyone else like me and counting down to cooler weather so I can shave my legs ? I know people are going to tell me to do it year round but having 2 18 yo in the house prevents that for now. I use to shave mid October but last year it was the last week of September. Come on cooler weather I'm ready now.

Banned Read only
    I think a lot of CDers look forward to colder weather, the winter clothes allows us to wear the fem clothing we love to wear and not be outed i.e. padding in bras, tight jeans and tops under coats, boots, etc. We can go out dressed and enjoy the transformation of feeling girl in those great female clothes.

As much as I hate winter I'm definitely looking forward to the cooler weather precisely because I can't shave my legs. When it cools off I can wear tights and long sleeves and not stick out so much.

Reality Check
    Cooler weather is nice for wearing tights and long sleeves, but I love the warmer weather for recreation so I can't say I'm longing for it to end.

Fall is my favourite season, but not for crossdressing reasons. I despise winter, best leave it at that. Legs and arms are shaved year round, so no worries there. Do appreciate the comfort of the cooler temperatures, but as I'm not a fan of boots (men or women) I don't look forward to wearing heels in rain, snow, or slush.

Karen

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I've yet to venture out dressed (apart from a couple of brief late night drives), in the winter maybe I can wrap up in hat, scarf, big coat ect. and conquer my fear of being in the open. As for shaving I'm fortunately quite hairless so its not an issue.

Best time for me its Spring too...not too hot, not too warm...and living in italy...can be nasty wearing tights when outside temperature is around 35 °C / 100 °F ..
    not that i mind leaving my legs exposed...but i like to feel my legs wrapped in something feminine....do you, girls, feels the same ?
    Gilda
    hopefully becoming the real "ME" now

Completely agree with you...can't wait for October although this time I have had my legs shaved all summer long.

And Gilda, you couldn't have said it better. I need something feminine around my legs as well...any form of hosiery is a must for me. Without hosiery my dressing feels incomplete
    Love and hugs Jeanette

As I shaved my legs this morning I was thinking of the coming cooler temperature. Seems we go to movies when its cooler and do those type of things. But summer is as good as you wear the lightest clothes to stay cool. And you don't go out in short shorts in winter.
    Part Time Girl

I shave my all year round. No one looks at your legs anyway ,if they do so what. For me undressing is a cool weather activity,aside from panties which is fulltime. I do enjoy the cooler weather,it's comfortable with my long hair as well.

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Me 2 kinda hard for to dress at home have a 18 yo 2 yo and SO is not working at this time so I can't wait for November
    That's when I'm planning my next outing .

I love the fall weather but not the cold weather. My legs are smooth as silk and guess my hair days are getting less and less as it seems the olde I get the less leg hair I have.

Once I shave my legs, I can wear short skirts again. I must say that discovering maxi skirts has opened up all kinds of summer dressing opportunities for me!
    I am a man who presents male and wears feminine clothes.
    I blog about my outings: https://joeypress.wordpress.com/

Platinum Member
    Hi M Green, After many years of using an epilator and my age my leg hair just gave up and stopped growing......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I just gave up and started shaving everything a couple of years ago. My 2 sons were kind of surprised, but no big deal. I had to change into a uniform for a while and none of the guys in the locker room seemed to notice.

I too love when it cools down. Where I live it's around 100 or so for 6 months. Makes it miserable to wear a wig and summer styles expose my large shoulders and neck. It never freezes either, so winters are a piece of cake. In fact, I wish it would get colder longer. Most days it's too hot to wear long sleeves, which I love.

I adore women's sweaters and with long sleeves I look most feminine.

I'd be interested to hear more about what you like to dress in during the warm weather for recreation, Krisi.

Thanks,

Tania
    Last edited by TaniaR; 08-30-2016 at 12:50 PM. Reason: incomplete original post.