Thread: Lee Curvy fit jeans

Lee Curvy fit jeans

Just last week while on our camping trip I purchased a pair of these. Went into the town we were near(in drab) for a few things we needed. Went to a Shopko Hometown store and decided I wanted a pair of womens jeans. Chose the Lee curvy fit and selected 2 sizes I thought looked close.Of course the fitting rooms were locked. Had to find a clerk to unlock one for me. I had seen 2 of the store workers notice me as I looked at all the womens clothes, so when I asked for a fitting room I am sure they knew I had womens jeans. Well the 12 tall was a perfect fit for my 38x 32 male body.

When I got to the register, the older of the 2 checked me out. She did not say any thing about my purchase but made sure to call me "SIR" about a dozen times.

I have been wearing them off and on since then and they feel so good, much better then my baggy dungarees I have been wearing to work in.

Have worn them around my parents and siblings(who don't know) and seems nobody notices. Also wore them to an open house for a seed corn company I do business with, again no one seemed to notice.

Today a good friend (does not know about this part of me)is picking me up to go to an auction, I have on my lee's, pantys and my girl walkers and shorty socks.

I do believe as I need to replace more of my work pants that I will make the switch over completely, feels so good to be comfortable in your clothes.

JoanAttachment 265451

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    They look fine.
    Guys wear short socks too so again no need to worry about them either.

The girl jeans I wear are very plain but they're very slim fit... I guess skinny jeans is what they are really. What I like about them is that the denim material is a little thinner and softer than the guy jeans I used to wear. And being that they're kind stretchy they move with my lower body much better when I'm doing yard work, squatting, climbing a ladder or whatever.

Anyway, glad you've found some that fit really well and that you like.

Sayyidah
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

Sayyidah,

just as you described,

I just feel so comfy in them. And to top it all, no one seems to notice or care.

I believe that I never would have taken this step if I had not found the support and encouragement found here in this forum,

Joan

i

Reality Check
    I've been wearing women's jeans for several years. They are more comfortable and closer fitting than men's jeans. I buy the plain ones at Walmart. By now, I know my size so I just take them to the register. Nobody cares.

I keep men's jeans for heavy work around the house or vehicles. They are more rugged and have bigger pockets.