Thread: Second time out this year.

Second time out this year.

I just have not felt like dressing or going out, for a few months, but made myself go to Dekalb Illinois, for a walk at the university park, and then, to the final concert i9n the park, bu the great city brass band! First, stopped at the community college parking let and lagoon, and stripped off my guy clothes, uncovering my light green blouse, and bright blue skirt, forced my new low heel shoes on, inserted torpedoes..uh, i mean water balloons, put a small amount of foundation on, then mascara, and oh no! Lost of forgot lipstick. Put my gray wig on, and went out to take a few pics. Nuts, all six batteries were duds! So, drove into town, saw a CVS sto9re, and decided to just go in, and get some batteries. A very short woman was at the cashier. I towered over her, terribly. And, ten feet from me, was a young mother with young daughter, and i could tell she was in no way pleased with me, so i just went to the cashier after the short lady finally got her money together, and exchanges hellos to the young male cashier, bout the batteries, and exchanged thank yous, and left. A number of people in cars saw me. leaving. I then went to the park, which was pretty busy with people, drove around, and finally parked. Got out, walked about 400 feet, to the river, and walked back. Lots of people biking or waking passed me. A few men gave my "what the" looks, but a group on bicycles all said hi, very friendly. I took a bunch of photos, then drove to the park where the concert was already started. I noticed my vehicle brake lights were not working, which is a dangerous thing! I parked a long way from the concert, to enjoy more strutting me stuff, despite great pain in my right foot, from my shoe hurting. My right foot is wider than my left, due to a broken big toe, in 1996. I passed a lot of older people waking to the bleachers, and sat about ten feet from a woman. She left not long after i arrived. Maybe my perfume was too strong, and she noticed. I don't know. Before the concert ended, I left, and put my guy clothes on, to work on the vehicle . It took me a half hour to get the brake lights working again, had to bleed the rear brakes. Left the town, and was planning on stripping off guy things, and going to Walmart, and to the post office, but everywhere i went, people were hanging out. Finally, was too tired to try anymore, and went to my place. Could not sleep to to toes throbbing with pain. All in all, i had a good time alone, as Alice for the second time this year.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 08-24-2016 at 10:12 PM.

Way to go Alice, just go enjoy yourself, you are not doing anything wrong, good plan with the guy clothes , you woudnt want to mess up that nice skirt under your truck eh. Its good to hear your confidence is coming back after your recent upsets. stick with it girl.

Heather, Thank you so much! I still have battles to deal with, before i can move further away from my siblings. over my dad's assets, which my sister has control of, and at my dad's lawyer's office today, she said i do not deserve any, because i am irresponsible After the many sacrifices i made for my dad, moving here, and six yrs here helping!! I could not believe what i was hearing! My sister truly, thinks she is perfect, because at age 68, she is a virgin, and never been with a man!!!! Heather, in spite of my miserable siblings, i went out out and enjoyed a few hours as Alice. i greatly appreciate your post. Hugs.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Hi Alice, congrats on the 2nd outing. I'm appalled to learn your sister got control of the assets- WTF was your dad thinking? I hope something good comes your way.

Best wishes, Nikki
    I used to have a short attention spa

Banned Read only
    Alice,
    When is someone going to give you the break you deserve, you really do keep drawing the short straw in life, maybe you might win the lottery and tell your family what you really think of them , I'd stick around on the forum waiting for that day.

At least you manged to get some Alice time and enjoyed it, one day I'm hoping you can just go out when you chose and just be Alice without the angst !

Thanks all for the replies. Prepared to go to court vs my sister, unless she relents. Hoping to move further away in late October, even if she wins. I have just enough to move i think. A little house/apartment will be ready then in Wisconsin, i hope to rent. Family from hell here. It did feel nice to step out of my vehicle and walk around, and be seen, and go into a drug store and buy batteries in front of people watching.
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 08-27-2016 at 07:24 PM.

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    Going to court rarely results in happiness for anyone except the lawyers. You might even have to pay your lawyer a retainer for him/her to get started. That will be a couple of thousand dollars with absolutely no guarantee of anything, even the true billable hours.

My experience is rather than waiting for the pot of gold after the rainbow forms, forget it. Unless it is a hundred thousand dollars, it is better to leave, find happiness, and a way to make a living away from the heartache. If it is a hundred grand, the lawyer may want 1/3 of it. IF you win. I have personally seen people sacrifice their lives for an inheritance that never materialized, all along the person that had the money enjoyed a lot of service and attention from the people hoping to cash in.

I would move on and find happiness on my own.

Billie, It is my 68 yo man hating sister who is attacking me. After a night of prayer, and agonizing, my sister reluctantly relented, and i gave her a large sum off the top, but she did not thank me, and now is raging, and foaming at the mouth, in bitterness, that i got anything. At her health is getting worse, has no friends now, speech is not understandable. She is reaping what she's sown, a religious hypocrite, who hates me, bitterness ans envy are eating her up. I am looking for another place, should be moved by November. The love of money is a root of all kinds of trouble. Glad i can get out now and then, and enjoy Alice, the places itis safe.