Thread: This could be a new thought for underdresses.

Silver Member

This could be a new thought for underdresses.

KEEP THE REST OF YOUR LOOK SIMPLE SO YOUR LINGERIE CAN TAKE CENTER STAGE!

As my name says I love sexy lingerie on women as well as me.

So much fun knowing that my lingerie is as sexy as anyone there.

I screen. Lingerie is sexy.👙

Reminds me of a J C Penney commercial from a few years ago, where the woman starts out picking out her underwear for the day, and eventually winds up wearing outfits that expose a bit of it.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I love fancy panties and getting caught wearing them. Two years ago I was doing karaoke at a house party and one of the other singers, dressed like Slash, knelt down in front of me and lifted my skirt in front of everyone. I quickly pulled it down as a customary reflex as I saw a couple of eyes bug out and jaws drop. I was not embarrassed by the fact that people saw my panty as much as I was disappointed that it was a plain panty with no lace trim or bows. (It was a Vanity Fair Illumination string bikini in star white)

To remedy this dilemma I'm having my tailor make me a few panties, based on the one mentioned above, with lace trim and bows. Should I post a pic when the prototype is ready?

Cheers,
    Marcelo