Thread: Almost an oops moment

Almost an oops moment

This afternoon I had a movie date with my daughter as I was driving to pick her up I noticed the takeout coffee cup in the cupholder between the seats.It was from last night when I went out dressed and went to the drive thru.It had a bright lipstick stain on the rim and lid,would have been hard to explain had she seen it first.I tossed it behind my seat before I arrived at her place.It was her turn to chose the movie and she picked Bad Moms,turned out to be very funny I really enjoyed it.Before the film started we sat there talking and everyone who entered was a woman and I said to my daughter I may be the only one here with a penis,She said you never know Dad these days you can't be too sure.Was that an opening to talk about men dressed as women,does she have an idea dear old dad has something he'd like to get off his chest.I let the moment pass I'm not ready yet but I think I'm getting closer to telling her about Karen.I think my ex may have said something to my kids when she left ,I know she told some family members about my dressing ,it wasn't as involved when we were together as it is now.I just act like no one knows so I can get on with my life.Still taking baby steps but at least I'm moving forward.Thanks for listening.

Ive been busted a few times... to some degree or another.

One day during summer break I had my pantyhose and panties on the kitchen bar getting ready to start dressing when my stepdad, who was off work that day, walked in. I mumbled something, grabbed my stuff and quickly took it to my room. He also mumbled something but never said anything about it again.

Also, one time when my parents were out of town, my brother and his wife showed up and I had several panties on the same bar. They saw it and I reminded him of my "habit" that I hold told him about. Nothing else was said about that instance but I had come out to him one summer by wearing one of my mom's micro mini dresses along with one of her bras and panties. He was so socially messed up that he claimed to also crossdress but I knew he didn't. It was a thrill dressing up for him but he wasn't too impressed by it.

Then there was one day when I brought out a skeleton of his, not maliciously, and he told our friends about the panties I had stashed between my mattress and box spring. He attempted to retrieve them and I whisked him out of my room. One of my friends joked with me about liking to wear pink panties once but I brushed it off and that was it.

Then there was a day my uncle was over and I had been going back and forth in my short house robe wearing a bikini I had swiped from my stepmom. I don't know if he had seen the strings hanging out from underneath but just as I had put my boy underwear on and walked by again he pulled up my robe from behind and told me I had a cute butt. Man, that was a close call!

In 2008, after Halloween, I opened my trunk and showed my mom the cheerleader uniform I had for a costume. It was as I was dropping her off at home and she just said that was nice. I really wanted to model it for her and my aunt but I knew that if my brother had caught me it would be headline news among all our friends and family. That was something I really didn't want to happen.

Before my mom passed away I really wanted to share my crossdressing secret with her. I know she knew that either my brother and I were getting into her lingerie years earlier. I overheard hear fuss at my brother about it but he didn't narc me out. I'm pretty sure she put two and two together with my costume but didn't want to push me to admit anything.

Below is a pic of the costume I showed my mom. I was among strangers at three parties that year but several of them tracked me down on Facebook through Meetup and know who I really am. I think the lady talking to me in this pic was one of a few people who realized that I didn't have on a lick of men's clothing with this costume. I was begged by a few people to wear it again the next year but I wasn't interested in hanging out at boring parties.

Platinum Member
    Hi Karen, That was a cute story, Did you dispose of that coffee cup yet
    before it comes back to haunt you......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Reality Check
    "I said to my daughter I may be the only one here with a penis." "She said you never know Dad these days you can't be too sure."

Ever since the Caitlyn Jenner thing, this has been a big joke. I wouldn't take it as anything more than that.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcelo View Post
    [COLOR="#000080"]Ive been busted a few times... to some degree or another.
    You must learn to lock the doors! <grin>
    Last edited by Lorileah; 08-30-2016 at 12:14 AM. Reason: you didn't need all that to say that

Quote Originally Posted by somestimeskaren View Post
    She said you never know Dad these days you can't be too sure.Was that an opening to talk about men dressed as women,does she have an idea dear old dad has something he'd like to get off his chest.
    Could be. I would have said something like, "Hmm, if I was to try that, don't think I could be that convincing"
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

Silver Member
    You don't mention her age but for me, call me old fashioned, but I personally would avoid using the word penis when speaking to my daughter even if she was clearly an adult, just saying.