Thread: Road Trip - Dress Shopping - En Femm

Wink Road Trip - Dress Shopping - En Femm

There was an awesome black & white polka dot dress on sale at Ricki's/Cleo and I was convinced it was for me. Problem is none of the stores in Toronto or on-line had it in stock in my size. I did manage to find it at the store in Aurora and called them on Friday to hold my potential sizes.

Now I don't have a car but the regional transit system (GO) has a bus that goes from downtown right to a stop in front of the store. So on Saturday I made the trek downtown. The subway was closed for maintenance so I had to take the substitute buses.

I was wearing my black block heeled sandals, red blouse with lace insert and my black skirt with lace trim on the bottom. The cool part is that when I bought my ticket the clerk said "Thank you ma'am"

Anyways I bought the dress along with way too much other stuff!

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatAdventure View Post
    There was an awesome black & white polka dot dress on sale at Ricki's/Cleo and I was convinced it was for me. Problem is none of the stores in Toronto or on-line had it in stock in my size. I did manage to find it at the store in Aurora and called them on Friday to hold my potential sizes.

Now I don't have a car but the regional transit system (GO) has a bus that goes from downtown right to a stop in front of the store. So on Saturday I made the trek downtown. The subway was closed for maintenance so I had to take the substitute buses.

I was wearing my black block heeled sandals, red blouse with lace insert and my black skirt with lace trim on the bottom. The cool part is that when I bought my ticket the clerk said "Thank you ma'am"

Anyways I bought the dress along with way too much other stuff!
    At your age and being a forum newbie, you've got to be an experienced CDer! Please tell all of us more about yourself and how it all went down at the store. Glad to have you here!

post pictures please

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny22 View Post
    At your age and being a forum newbie, you've got to be an experienced CDer! Please tell all of us more about yourself and how it all went down at the store. Glad to have you here!
    Not experienced at all (but thanks). My first "women's" clothing item was a pair of black knee high boots with a kitten heel that I bought and wore this spring(2016). I know I don't pass but I'm okay with it. I just want to wear what I like and don't care where in or what store it comes from.

The clerks at the Shoe Warehouse already introduce me to the new clerks as a regular. I just wish I could wear what I want to work.

For now it is just evenings and weekends.

As an aside the SA at Ricki's complimented be on my legs. Even cooler some random woman at Starbucks told me she liked my skirt and then started talking about skirts, shopping and sizing.