Thread: Something about a bra...

Something about a bra...

I've been wearing bras for about 25 years. I'm not trying to pass so I don't wear forms, but 4-5 days/week, I have a bra on for most of the day. I don't have breasts of any size. I just simply like wearing bras.

Something interesting happened last week. I was walking down a set of stairs and I realized that the bouncing was uncomfortable and it was noticeable to me that I was not wearing a bra. This is a new sensation. I guess I have become very used to having one on that the support, even to my male breast became something that I was aware of! To test this, I went running and realized that I will likely never again run without a sports bra- the bounce was nearly unbearable!

Or you could just stop running and take up a lesser or no impact exercise. cycling is fun. Not spinning classes. That's ridiculous unless the weather's terrible. Riding through the countryside.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I am curious if you have developed permanent indentations in your shoulders from the straps with this much frequency of wearing a bra. I have heard this happens to women, and this evening I will stealthily examine my wife for this.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Oh no another bra thread.

Yes, there is definitely something (wonderful) about wearing a bra. I, too wear an a cup bra, most of the time, which, so far, has not been detected...at least I don't think so. I've checked for any bra strap indentations. I was surfing on line and came across an underwire push-up bra, b cup, which fascinated me. I bought it. Since it came, I've worn none of my other bras. It's fantastic ! It shows a little more than my other bras without forms, so I've worn looser shirts. I've worn it out several times. I did receive a couple of glances and a smile from a couple of women. I'm guessing they knew. Feminine intuition is scary. My wife hates underwires and just shakes her head. I smile. 😉

Banned Spammer
    Why do you all worry about the strap indentations?
    You are wearing a bra all damn day and you know it will leave marks. They will clear up in about 30 mins I would guess.
    Whats the big deal anyway.
    Bras are a necessary evil and I dislike having to wear one for a long period of time.

I wear a bra most days and have often felt that a bra reshapes one's body to make your breasts more prominent. I have gone from a 44B to a 40C. When I look at myself in a mirror with out my bra on, my boobs are shaped just like a women's natural cleavage and all. So, to those who want female breasts, wear a bra as often and as long as you can. After about a year you too will have a nice set of female boobs.

PS my boobs bounce when I'm not wearing a bra too and, I don't dare go topless in public because my boobs are so big.

Lilly

Reality Check
    I went through a stage where I wanted to wear a bra in male mode (underdressed). It lasted a few months and I think a few people noticed it, but hopefully no one I know. I didn't need one and still don't unless I'm wearing breast forms. At best, I would have been an "AA" cup.

Once I started dressing several days per week at home with forms, wig, padded butt, etc., the desire to wear a bra when I didn't need one went away. I haven't worn a bra without forms in a few years and don't miss it.

Some men develop fatty tissue on their chests and a bra might help when running, etc. but I suspect most non-crossdressers would just do without or wear a tight T shirt to control any bounce.

For the past couple months I've been wearing a bra for 1-2 hours every day and I too noticed that my breast bounce when going up and down stairs. I smile a little everytime I feel it.

Quote Originally Posted by fly2188 View Post
    For the past couple months I've been wearing a bra for 1-2 hours every day and I too noticed that my breast bounce when going up and down stairs. I smile a little everytime I feel it.
    Seriously??? They are moobs.
    Not boobs. Wearing a bra does not,I repeat does not,give you boobs.

Banned Spammer
    I'm with you Dinky.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinky39 View Post
    Seriously??? They are moobs.
    Not boobs. Wearing a bra does not,I repeat does not,give you boobs.
    Wow, what a nice reply. I did not say that they did give me boobs I said after wearing a bra more regularly I noticed my boobs bouncing when going up/down stairs. They probably did it all along, but I just never noticed it before.

That being said, my wife has also commented that my boobs look bigger lately. Could it be slight redistribution of tissue from wearing a bra more frequently? I don't know enough about anatomy to tell you if that's possible. I know other garments have been used historically to reshape bodies, so I would think it was possible, but highly unlikely. The other possibility is that I have gynecomastia and do infact have moobs as you so politely put it. Since I am fairly lean without much fat other than my boobs, I would guess this is the most likely case, though it hasn't been diagnosed. In fact this year I took up cycling and have been loosing weight while my boobs have appeared to get slightly larger.

I always find it odd when people in groups that are discriminated against are jerks to others. I guess it's just a function of the anonymity on the internet. Please try to be kinder in the future.

I'm really not trying to be offensive,I'm trying to make a point. There are some lovely people on here and some not. I'm sure you include me in that but I'm not bothered. From the outside looking in,I can see some people so consumed by cding,that they lose the run of themselves. They lose any common sense that they have and become completely
    Deluded. I'm sure my husband lost the run of himself too,despite the fact he's a well educated smart man. Just became a different person in a different world. Some people on here don't like it when I call a spade a spade. Most people wouldn't in any kind of situation when confronted with reality. There's far too much pussy footing and pandering around people here instead of really just telling someone to cop themselves on,wake up and smell the coffee.

Ok ladies, easy.
    A reality check can be a good thing.
    As cross dressers we may have a tendency to be a tiny bit self-absorbed in ourselves. When I look out from the pink fog and see how different we are. I have to admit that it would look a little bit ridiculous. But if you are walking in our heels you would see that this is who we are and we love this part of ourselves.
    That being said I love the feeling of my boobs bouncing.

Reality Check
    fly, there's an easy way to find out if you have gynecomastia - ask your doctor. There has been a lot of publicity about this condition lately as lawyers try to drum up lawsuits against drug companies.

As we grow older, some of us build up fatty tissue in the breast area. This shouldn't be mistaken for breasts in the conventional sense. The term "moobs" is slang for "man boobs" or that fatty tissue that some of us get.

I don't believe wearing a bra would do anything to permanently change your body or cause breast growth. Women wear bras every day and their breasts don't grow.

BTW: If you really want to experience the feeling of your boobs bouncing, set yourself up with a bra and a pair of "DD" sized water balloon boobs and drive down a cobblestone street.
    Last edited by Krisi; 09-02-2016 at 07:58 AM.

Kelli-try being pregnant,having big massive bouncy boobs,so sore you have to put cold cabbage leaves in your bra to ease the pain? Yes,I did have to do that. Cabbage leaves falling out of your bra whilst getting into bed is quite a sight!! Lol!!