Thread: 🎃 Holloween

🎃 Holloween

I so want to go out but there are some scary things in my head. They keep saying Boo I know who you are. Well getting my ears pierced Monday if I don't CHICKEN OUT.

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    If there's one day/night/weekend to get all dolled-up & head on out in public, it's Halloween.

Do it!

P.S. If you really want to throw them for a loop, don't just dress up as a female -- dress up as a female who dressed up for Halloween.

Did take a road trip this pass summer.A first for me guy mold no make up or wig. Just my sandles ruby red toes. Anklet pink nike shorts and white. cammy. I did get the courage to go in the rest area. Or I really needed to go bad.What a Rush my 💙 was pounding. I could do it again had to get off highway and went to McDonald's.

I had mine done several years ago and couldn't be happier about it. I wear diamond studs everyday and can now wear anything on dress up days. It didn't even hurt when I had mine done.
    Rebecca Bas

I was a teenager in the eighties and ear piercing was the norm, I've got three holes in my left and two in the right, they never closed up so came in handy when my dressing really took off lol