Thread: My great day! My massage therapist has a great heart, and very open mind

My great day! My massage therapist has a great heart, and very open mind

Love Beyond Gender, by Alysia in Psychology Today (2014).

"This article was in a magazine downstairs. I just want you to know I an extremely honored that you felt comfortable enough to share your true spirit with me.

I would like you to feel completely relaxed and welcome here. Please feel free to identify yourself as whatever name you most identify with and dress as your true self."

Also told me nobody else who worked there would mind either, and if any client did then they wouldn't be welcome any longer. She does not want any negative energy in her place and ALL should feel welcome and comfortable..
    Jessikah Rey will be free!

Wonderful person to know

I fantasize that one day all people of the world would behave in this one simple way.
    You are you. You are beautiful. Labels are worthless.

My massage therapist sent this today......

You're name has been changed, as well as through my booking site , as well as in her phone to Jessikah.

That is really great in that mind body and spirit are all in synch there and no doubt the outcomes of your treatments are excellent.
    Glad you found such a place.
    Di

Thank you so very much, I couldn't be more thankful for those who know and also are willing to help me in all steps i need to take. They have all said they will be there and help as i need or want it.

Her gestures and words meant so much, it is hard to describe what each of the little things has meant, in such a big way.

Such is the support of those on here.

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    That's awesome!

It's been my experience that quite a few female small-business owners -- whether it be in the areas of fashion, health & beauty, wellness, or whatever -- are oftentimes very welcoming & accepting.

Yes, everyone's money is green, so to speak. But it does seem to go a lot deeper than that. Many GG's can be really cool & understanding with it all in these circumstances. I've had some very positive experiences over the years. Gotta love 'em for that!

I found a similar attitude with the lady who does my depilation for me. She does hair removal over my entire body about twice a year. I manage to keep it well in check in between times. She knows I am a transvestite and we chat about what I do and how I dress as well as a range of other topics. Visiting her is little like visiting a therapist. We swap news about each other and share some of our intimate thoughts and fears while all the time she is most professional. A lovely person all around. I wish there were more like her.

I actually cant wait to go for next appointment, i am already getting together what i will wear at end of month for her to see.

I've had mostly positive experiences with several massage therapists. I've often gone to my massage session wearing toe nail polish, so some kind of "weirdness" was quite evident.

My regular massage therapist wasn't available so I made an appointment with a different therapist at the same place. She was talking about how open she was, and that everyone should feel free to do their own thing. So, I thought I could speak openly. It turned out that she wan't nearly as open as she thought she was, and she effectively asked me to not schedule another appointment with her. It was kind of sad, but I'm over it now.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Mine qould not tolerate that in her place, ahe only employs like minded people and will ban anyone who disrupts the flow of her place, as well as the chi.