Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halloween Decisions

Halloween Decisions

Good Evening Ladies,
    This will be my first Halloween dressing up. As well as my first time out in public at a party trying to pass. And the first time my wife will see me all dressed up and attempting to pass as a woman. I want this to be a fun evening, and I am hugely excited. But I can't seem to figure out what is the best way to go. Do any of you have experience on passing at this holiday? Is it better to dress in costume like a woman in costume? Or would simply dressing up to the nines like a fun night out be better? And any suggestions for a good costume would be helpful. There are so many ideas, I can't decide....almost as bad as picking out my favorite high heels....

Hell-o Crystal,
    Dressing as a woman would be acceptable, others would see it as a costume,
    but I wouldn't feel as if I were wearing a costume.
    It's Halloween, that means anything goes.
    Dressing in a costume would seem a little more
    appropriate to me.
    There are lots of sites to get ideas from...
    http://www.halloweencostumes.com/womens-costumes.html
    Have some fun with it!
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    If you're aiming to pass, dress up as a female who dressed up for Halloween!

Otherwise, you're either going to be viewed upon as either the chick who *didn't* wear a costume -- or a dude who dressed up as one. Bleh!

I always put together my own. None of that store-bought stuff... Though I suppose that could be fun, too.

As for what you want to dress up as? Up to you! If you can't decide, the standard cat is always cute & easy.

I'm no expert but I say wear some kind of full/flared skirt or dress costume as opposed to a tight skirt or dress costume. I think that would be better at concealing the narrow male hips. Concentrate on makeup and make sure your arms and legs are well shaved. Maybe even wear some thigh-high stockings or garter belt and stockings with the tops not covered by the main part of the costume. Most people would not expect a normal man dressed as a woman to go that far. It will probably also distract from noticing the obvious. Get a really good wig and have it styled by someone at a wig salon. And if all else fails, wait til late in the party when everyone is tired and drunk. I wasn't even wearing a bra to my first all out en femme Halloween party and I had a terrible time convincing one drunk lady that I really was a man. She attempted to pull up my skirt and if she had been successful she would have really thought I was a woman! (I should have let her do it but there were a few there who knew me in guy mode).

That my two cents.
    Marcelo

I love this mentality! Applying it for when I dress.

My first time to a Halloween Party, I dressed in a Poodle skirt with crinoline and saddle shoes and all necessary items to fit that era. Have also done Witch and fairy princess. Also did The Lady in Red. Your options are as endless as your pocket book, or friends to borrow items from. Have a blast, I'm gonna.

"Go big or go home" was my thought when I first dressed for Halloween and I had a blast. Went as Dr. Frank n Furter with the fishnet thigh highs and heels.

My wife insists on doing my makeup, since I have no real skill in it yet. She bought me a set of adhesive silicone breast forms to use. We also plan on shaving practically my entire body. She actually seems a little excited to see how well I can pass. As for the stockings and heels that is a definite. I have a naturally thin figure, and my wife says my long fit legs are my best feature and should show them off.

Two of my favorites here the people at work were awed by my flight attendant, I got so much positive attention, what a blast

9ZThBX0m.jpg

aJ8aMUCm.jpg

I think my wife is in favor of me going fem this Halloween! I just have NO idea what costume I want. Happy to see all those great ideas!

The first year we were married my wife and I went as devils wearing red leotards and tights along with red body paint and all the other accessories! It was all my idea and somewhat bold considering everyone at the Halloween Party were officers or wives in the USN!

It was a fun time but the down side was the red body paint dried to a red powder and got on EVERYTHING!!!

Paula, your stewardess costume is amazing. My mother was a stewardess but had long since gotten rid of her uniforms by the time I started looking through her drawers.....

Lastly I agree with the idea of going as a woman wearing a woman's costume. Personally I've always loved Elvira or Wonder Woman.......

Have a blast and please let us know how it turns out!

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    The first time I dressed en femm on halloween I just dressed up as a woman, that was a long time ago. Now when I dress for halloween I wear a female costume because crossdressing is not a costume to me. I'm thinking of wearing a sexy Snow White costume this year.

Aspiring Member
    I can give you a couple suggestions that worked well for me.

You might like to go as Cinderella's Ugly Stepsister. https://www.amazon.com/Zukzi-Womens-...6SCDSNDCXXR4QW

Another thing that worked well for me was the Tooth-Fairy. (poofy prom dress from the 80's)

It's always fun to dress in the 50's style with petticoats and flip wigs, or go as a Brolita. http://www.milanoo.com/Buy-Lolita-Dresses-c635

For me it's better not even to try to pass, but just be funny and make 'em laugh.

Banned Read only
    Halloween is on a Monday this year. I suspect there will be festivities Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Consider dressing to the nine's one night, and, a female costume another. Maybe you and your wife could go as "Double Mint Twins" on another night..matching costumes.

I went out attired as a woman several years. My costume was dress, hosiery, heels, undergarments, makeup and wig.

Halloween is meant to be outrageous, so let it all hang out.

Bunny Costume

Hi Crystal,

If you're still looking for ideas, I was a PB Bunny for Halloween last year...

Nikki
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by nikkiwindsor; 09-03-2016 at 06:09 AM.
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

Silver Member
    I think the first person consulted should be YOUR WIFE since she is actively involved and already is doing your makeup bought you breast forms and allowing/encouraging a full body shave! I don't think subtle goes with a full body shave so expect others to suspect things. What has she suggested so far? I surprised you haven't included her ideas already.

My wife is hepling with the foundation, so to speak. She is leaving what I wear up to me. I am taking the advice of going as a woman dressed in a woman's costume. My wife is interested in seeing how well I can pass. As for being found out. I am actually going to use this party as a means to actually come out a few of our closest friends.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I'd recommend going dressed as something female.
    I plan on going out as a sexy witch for Halloween; or at least as a decent looking witch none the less.
    It should be relatively simple for me since the most I will need is the hat.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

My first time out I dressed as a french maid petticoats the works and met a friend at a bar We had so much fun. Everyone was dressed up, bus loads of people would stop fill up the place and then go to the next stop. had so much fun watching everyone come and go and the costumes! Who knows if I passed or not, its Halloween. It is wonderful your wife is so on board, Have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalSparrowe View Post
    I am actually going to use this party as a means to actually come out a few of our closest friends.
    Then you need to have fun with it!

Have her first introduce you as your sister or her friend or something, and see what their initial reaction is.

I think a female costume is the best solution. You don't want to look too good as a woman.

The first time I went out dressed for Halloween I dressed as a French Maid, and I won the prize for best costume. They just had trouble deciding if I should win as the best male costume or the best female costume. There was a GG there who was also a French Maid, so we got to compare costume notes. I wore no makeup, no wig, and I didn't shave off my moustache.

The last time I went out, I acquired all the clothes to dress as a Hooter's girl. And yes, we did go to Hooter's during our bar crawl.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

"You don't want to look too good as a woman."

I beg to differ!

I agree with you laurababe

I would totally go with what Kristyn said; rather than wearing your normal outfits, go for a women's costume. Crossplay! x