Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Emotional wife

Emotional wife

I went to my mothers house yesterday and she told me that my uncle had come back from Europe and had closed a family bank account and the money was split and since my father has passed he gave it to my mother. She told me it isn't much and she split it for her family, she gave me my share and she recommended me to buy something sentimental with the money and not just spend it on garbage and try to have a memory of my father. I don't like keeping cash in the house so I told my wife what my mother wanted me to do with the money in which she thought it was a great idea.
    We went to a jewelry store and when we got to the counter I opened the envelope and counted the money and handed my wife half of of it, she asked me what I was doing, I told her that my father loved her and respected her and relied on her and loved her like a daughter not a daughter in law, and there's nothing more that would make my father and myself happer that she also buy something sentimental in memory of my dad. My wife started dumping tears like a water fall, I didn't understand and asked her what's with the emotion. She said that had to be the most unselfish thing she ever seen a person do, and that I could have bought something for myself that would have been OK, but instead I thought of her. Afterwards we went for dinner and I explained to her that I'm the way I am because of her unselfishness, always putting the family first and the patience that she has had with my dressing and how I knew and still know how hard it is to coupe with it, but threw it all she encourages anything we do. She then for the first time opened up about the day I told her, that when I told her she didn't know what to think and was a little upset that I told her about it a few weeks after we were married. Instead of reacting so fast she decided to see where I was going with it. Even though the line she drew in the sand I crossed numerous times she still believed I did no harm to no one and believes our marriage is thirty years strong because of the dressing, and believes it brings us closer. She told me she thanks GOD everyday that she didn't over react when I told her because she would have lost out on thirty years of happiness and even after two pierced ears, removal of almost all my body hair, more fem things then an average women, and is still flattered that she is the only holder of this secret, and she still believes she would have let a good guy go if she would have decided different. It was a great night I was really happy to hear her talking in a positive manner about the dressing, and sometime it just takes an act of kindness to maybe bring out the better in others. I hope you don't mind I shared this, this site is my family and when something good happen in my life or bad or I need to vent I like to share it here with what I consider my friends. Thanks
    Last edited by Maria 60; 09-02-2016 at 03:33 PM.

How beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing!
    Reine

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    This is such a great thing to hear Maria! Sharing and being considerate of others is the way this world should be!

Thank-you for sharing, I must admit I did get a little misty, love is a wonderful thing and I'm happy for you and yours.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

What a beautiful story. Thanks so much for sharing it all with us.

That is so sweet. I think your wife is a lucky girl and so are you!

Beautiful post Maria. Sincere thanks for sharing.

Karen

Platinum Member
    Hi Maria. It really sounds like you really have a wonderful wife and marriage......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

That is a heart touching story. Thank you for sharing.

Awesome! Congratulations to the both of you.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    A very sweet thing to do for your wife and I applaud you for doing it.

Banned Read only
    Mari,
    That's a lovely story and proves CDing can work in a marriage if it's given the time and space, thanks for sharing that moment with us.

If I think what would I have done, well with having three grandchildren I would given it all to my wife and suggested she puts it in their bank accounts for their future but she's had to put with a difficult time with me I wouldn't mind if she found something special for her self , knowing her she would probably do the first option .

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Wow!
    That is truly amazing!
    It's something how others have sacrificed in hoping for the best in everything.
    Thanks for sharing.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

That's a lovely story
    My Instagram xnicolex1988

Maria. thank you for showing your love for your wife, it made me feel good knowing how you care for her. I still love mine, even though she passed away 28 years ago, it made me happy. Marshalynn

Hose & Heel Loving Divia. Lee Andrews's Avatar
    Very nice story. Great thing to read first thing in the morning.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Great story Maria, I hope my SO is as understanding as yours when I finally reveal all.

First, thanks for sharing!! It brought mist to the eyes!! You sound like a wonderful couple!! Bless you both and best wishes!! Hugs Lana Mae

Thank you for sharing, love it.

such a fantastic story Maria! thank you
    paula

Wonderful post - thanks for sharing

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    thats so wonderful!
    "Why shouldn't art be pretty? There are enough unpleasant things in the world." -Pierre-Auguste Renoir

You are very blessed, as are all of us that have supportive wives. The best part is that you know it! Cherish those supportive women, hold them on a special pedestal. True love is an acceptance of the other as they are and you and your wife clearly LOVE each other.
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

A beautiful story, thank you so much for posting. I shared it with my wife, who is like yours in acceptance and appreciation of me. We have 46 years together.

What a wonderful and touching story! I am trying to hold back my tears after reading it. Such a kindness out of the blue was, obviously, greatly appreciated by your wonderful wife. I am sure that you and she share many more good moments.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread