Thread: busted!

busted!

I was straight caught tonight. I was out in the garage and home alone doing a bit of woodworking. I had a few beers too. I was wearing my work yoga pants and a danskin sports bra. I'm the first house on road so I was doing a bit of ducking and dodging trying to not get seen. I seen my friend Elvis pull on the road while I was taking a message. all of a sudden I heard a door shut. Elvis has done got out heading to garage. I was like damn you caught me red handed there. he said what, dressed like a woman, I don't care. thing is I've known this guy over 20 years. he didn't bat an eye. was almost strange. but it's all great. I was not looking to get caught.
    but now one more person knows about my crossdressing. and I've been telling many others if I can get a smidgen of an excuse to do so. I've been so much more happier since I've been telling certain people

Aspiring Member
    I bet you feel better now that another one of your friends knows. Atleast I always did.. now a days I don't even care since I'm full-length time. Very nice story. Thanks for sharing

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Acceptance by a good friend is fabulous! Congratulations. My best friend of >50 years is a born again hater so I'll probably never tell him.

OK. I'll say it. Even though I've seen Elvis all over Las Vegas, I'm relieved to know that he is really hiding in Mobile, Alabama.

I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Quote Originally Posted by kittie60 View Post
    I bet you feel better now that another one of your friends knows. Atleast I always did..
    Totally! (My valley girl is showing)

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I've literally been thinking of telling another friend in my squadron.
    Thanks for sharing Charlessa!
    Also really dig that shirt and green skirt!
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Thanks for sharing! Always good when a best friend doesn't care and accepts you! And I have to add due to your tshirt SDMF!

Reality Check
    The risk with anyone knowing about your dressing is that they will tell someone else. This may or may not matter to you but it's a risk. There are really only two choices here - in the closet or out of the closet.

Of course, your friend may also be a closet dresser so if that's the case, he probably won't tell.

I haven't been caught yet but I have told some of my friends, they're ok with it and I did feel much better for doing so
    Ellie May 😘

Don't you wish he had been like the REAL Elvis, and just left the building as they used to say after his concerts?

yes I've actually been telling suite a few people. it was just kind of odd to me because he didn't bat an eye, do a double take or anything. it feels much better being more in the open.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    "Oh, please, Mr. Brer Fox! Please don't throw me into that there briar patch! Anything but that!"

Something like this, Charlessa?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Amazingly the World did not come to an abrupt end. Be bold, be out there!

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    The bra gave it away!

Might have gotten away with it if you had on a basic casual top in a neutral color.

Anyway, congrats on being open with others in your life!

Platinum Member
    Hi Charlessa, I think secretly we have this desire to get caught sometimes.....
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

You're right blue orchid. I don't try to get caught. But I sometimes take risks.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I never understood the whole "getting caught thing".
    I guess my brain doesn't work that way because if I don't want to be caught doing something then I don't do it whatever it is.
    Maybe its part of the fetish mindset IDK.
    I never really worried too much about getting recognized by people I know and its not happened yet that I know of.
    If I was to be recognized well then I would admit it and deal with the thing then.
    Its not the end of the world for me.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 09-04-2016 at 08:53 PM.

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    "...if I don't want to be caught doing something then I don't do it whatever it is."

If I don't want to get caught, then I make sure I do everything I can to pass!

no passing for me though. even if i wanted it ain't happening

Basically have come out to my two largest groups of friends. Keep waiting for the other shoe to drop but so far no negative reactions some neutral and may supporting. Only really in closet from co workers and certain members of family who live out of town. Happen a lot faster then I planned but so far rally glad it has.