Thread: Daughter phone call

Daughter phone call

So last night I'm sitting around the house all dressed except for makeup when the dog starts barking,I first thought it was my daughter making another surprise visit [she almost caught me in heels the other day].It was my cell ringing ,the dog hates my phone.It was my daughter calling and I thought maybe she was calling to let me know she was on the way but she just wanted to talk.So here I am in a dress wearing hose in my heels talking to my girl.I was so relaxed ,legs girlishly crossed looking at the heel on my foot ,playing with my wig.We had the best talk we've had in a long time.Usually our phone calls are filled with empty spaces neither of us speaking but this time we talked on and on.Could being dressed make me feel a little closer to her.We talked about the things we usually talk about it just flowed easier.It makes me think again about telling her about Karen,not quite there yet but I think I'm getting closer.

I have talked on the phone while dressed many times, usually to some telemarketer. There have been times when I talked with a family member or some close family friend. Most of these calls have been fairly quick. So, I have not yet experienced the type of conversation you experienced with your daughter. Maybe some day.
    I do have the habit of trying to sit where I can watch myself in a mirror while I am on the phone.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

I just have to remember to pull off my earring before I answer!

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Interesting how when you're in your comfort zone, you're comfortable. A couple of times a week, I talk to my homophobic best friend from back east during my morning commute. On a recent vacation day morning, he called thinking I was driving to work. I was actually luxuriating in feminine splendor in full makeup, sexy maid dress and six inch heels. We talked for about an hour about the usual politics, finances, marriage, etc... I just kept thinking the whole time what he would think had he known how I was done up. I had so much fun watching myself in a full length mirror. I even entertained myself with appropriate double entendre, such as, "It's so nice having the day off and wearing whatever I want." or "Well, I'm not getting my panties in a bunch about that!"

It was scandalous fun!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Well, just the other day I was downstairs in our rec room indulging in a "dress up" session while my wife was supposedly away for a physiotherapy appointment. After I was fully en femme - and since I was all alone and the house was quiet - I thought that this might be a good occasion to call my satellite television provider for technical assistance because I had been having problems with my receiver recently.

Of course, the wait time to get hold of someone as well the time it took to run the various diagnostics - only to be told that my internal hard disk was probably fried, BTW - took longer than expected, and I did hear several beeps on my phone indicating that someone else was trying to reach me. Not wanting to abort this diagnostic session and have to start all over again with another tech, I decided to just ignore these beeps and continue on. As luck would have it, that was my wife calling to advise me that her physiotherapy session had unexpectedly been cancelled, and that she was on her way home.

Those here who know my story also know that I am in very much of a DADT relationship with my wife, and that she has made it abundantly clear on several occasions that she never wants to meet "Leslie". And of course, just as I had hung up the phone after speaking with the satellite provider tech, what do I hear but the key turning in the front door lock and me wondering who on Earth that could be? Before I could react, my wife was at the top of the stairs, shouting down to see if it was "safe" to come downstairs. My knee-jerk reaction to this was a cheeky "Not unless you want to meet "Leslie"..." Beeep...wrong answer!

Needless to say, that response touched off much slamming of doors and her returning to the scene of the crime with our house phone handset in her hands, playing her previously unheard message back to me from a distance and at full volume just to make her "point". That was also accompanied by a distinct chill in the air that lasted for several days.

The funny thing is, my wife couldn't fathom why I would want to call the satellite people while I was dressed en femme when I could have done that any old time. Some kind of fetishistic thing, maybe, in her mind? As for me, I never really connected the two. I just feel so comfortable and "normal" when dressed in women's clothing these days, and since this was an undisturbed opportunity to do something that I had put off following up on preciously, I just went for it without giving it a second thought...
    Last edited by Leslie Langford; 09-03-2016 at 06:20 PM.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    It doesn't happen often but I love it when someone calls while I'm dressed. Like Carla and Sherrie I like to watch myself in the mirror, because its the only time I communicate with anyone as Diane, and I too like to speculate what the caller would think if he or she could see me.

You made me recall the time I got a telemarketing call when I was full dressed. They asked to speak with the lady of the house. I was tempted to say it was me, but I turned feminist and said that was a sexist question. Then I hung up.

That just shows you how relaxed you were in yourself

It could be how relaxed i was in myself, or how much I hate telemarketers.