I'm a relatively new crossdresser, but I've long been interested in dressing up. I've only recently started to indulge my desires and really try to be as feminine as possible, and so far I absolutely love it. I had worn panties and princess costumes a few times in the past, but now I really consider myself a crossdresser and want to dress en femme as often as possible.

I'm curious as to what point other girls realized that dressing up for you wasn't just a phase or a something you were just trying out? Similarly, for those of you at what point was it no longer just an interest or desire and became a lifestyle? And what changed for you when you made this realization?

For me it was a few weeks ago when I finally worked up the nerve to ask a girl to help me with my makeup. I told her it was just for a costume party and she was happy to help. Even though it was just makeup and I couldn't bring myself to ask her to help me dress, it was a big deal for me because it was the first time anyone else had helped me feel feminine. it felt like the first step towards actively trying to get better at dressing, and the first time I really believed that cross dressing isn't something I'm just going to grow out of.

I'd love to hear your gal's stories!❤️