Thread: Makeup fetish anyone??

Tracylee

Smile Makeup fetish anyone??

I'm curious if anyone has a makeup fetish and how it got started and would share the experience....

When I was in college years ago, I dated a beautiful woman that wore a considerable, but tasteful amount of makeup...especially red lipstick. One afternoon in my dorm, she sat down to do her makeup...she noticed me looking over her shoulder in the mirror,and with a mischievious grin said, "When I'm finished with my face, I'm going to do yours"!!!

I about flipped!!! I enjoyed crossdressing back then but only in private...this was twenty five years ago and this subject was still very taboo..my GF had no idea I liked to crossdress, so I had to act uninterested.

I anxiously awaited my turn and in a moment I was sitting in her chair ready to go! First thing she did was wrap a towel around my neck and comb my hair back off my forehead...then came a thick coat of foundation... followed by powder...eyeliner...eyeshadow...mascara...and blush. She even made by eyebrows look arched with a brow pencil...she was like an artist!!! Once in a while I would squirm a little and she would tell me to sit still or she would smear everything! Such a perfectionist she was! Finally she got out her bright red lipstick...twisted the tube and placed her hand under my chin to raise my head a little and then circled my lips with her lipstick until fully coated...she then told me to rub my lips together, removed the towel, handed me a mirror and said "All done"!!!!

I loved every moment of it but could never tell her so. We have long since parted but I never forgot that day...My wife of twenty years knows of my crossdressing and supports and particpates in it. And at any given time when the urge strikes she will sit me down and do my makeup just like the first time all those years ago...anyone else experience this????????

What? No lip pencil? That is a must when using red lipstick.....

Well, my experience wasn't exactly like yours, but I did read a few stories just like yours on the Fictionmania website
    Last edited by DanaJ; 02-26-2006 at 09:29 AM.
    DanaJ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I can't say it's a fetish for me. But more of adding the finishing touches to dressing. Or as some ladies have said, making my self presentable.0.02

I'm with ya tracylee. Having my SO do my makeup is a huge turn on for me. When dressing my self I usualy won't bother with makeup or I'll just use a minimal amount but when having it done for me I want the entire treatment. What a feeling! The funny thing is that when it comes to women I find the natural look so much more attractive - so a fetish is certainly what you'd call it.

Quote Originally Posted by tracylee
    I'm curious if anyone has a makeup fetish and how it got started and would share the experience....

When I was in college years ago, I dated a beautiful woman that wore a considerable, but tasteful amount of makeup...especially red lipstick. One afternoon in my dorm, she sat down to do her makeup...she noticed me looking over her shoulder in the mirror,and with a mischievious grin said, "When I'm finished with my face, I'm going to do yours"!!!

I about flipped!!! I enjoyed crossdressing back then but only in private...this was twenty five years ago and this subject was still very taboo..my GF had no idea I liked to crossdress, so I had to act uninterested.

I anxiously awaited my turn and in a moment I was sitting in her chair ready to go! First thing she did was wrap a towel around my neck and comb my hair back off my forehead...then came a thick coat of foundation... followed by powder...eyeliner...eyeshadow...mascara...and blush. She even made by eyebrows look arched with a brow pencil...she was like an artist!!! Once in a while I would squirm a little and she would tell me to sit still or she would smear everything! Such a perfectionist she was! Finally she got out her bright red lipstick...twisted the tube and placed her hand under my chin to raise my head a little and then circled my lips with her lipstick until fully coated...she then told me to rub my lips together, removed the towel, handed me a mirror and said "All done"!!!!

I loved every moment of it but could never tell her so. We have long since parted but I never forgot that day...My wife of twenty years knows of my crossdressing and supports and particpates in it. And at any given time when the urge strikes she will sit me down and do my makeup just like the first time all those years ago...anyone else experience this????????
    Lips like cherries
    cheeks of wine
    Eyes so different,
    hardly mine

Now I'm anxious
    just to see
    if anyone really
    knows it' me
    "Lady Fingers"

Accepted by me and mine Andrea's Lynne's Avatar
    I went to a Halloween party "enfemme" several years ago and my wife did a full makeover on me then.....and it too is burned into my memory. A wonderful experience!

She's tolerant of my CDing, but has a hard time with me in makeup.
    Love

Lynne

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    I developed an obcession with lipstick when I was about 8 or so, in the late 50's----More of a "fear' rather than a fetish at first. "Horror tales" were floating around my circle of classmates about how highschoolers (it was a consolidated school) were ambushing the younger boys in the bathroom and putting lipstick on them. (The heavy red stuff used by girls ane women then was serious business) It actually happened to one of my classmates on a restroom break.

I was accosted be two upper classmen myself, once. My arm was caught in his grip and he had the lipstick out and ready--he asked his friend for help, but for some reason, the friend didnt want to do me, and told his buddy to leave me alone and follow him to wherever else they were in a hurry to get to.--I was quite shaken, havingn dodged that bullet, and can remember the pinkish red rose shade of that lipstick tube to this day.

I was also told by a classmate that the teenagers would hang around the Rexall drug store in town and lipstick younger boys for run. One of my classmates replied, "Gosh I sure would be embarassed to come home with lipstick on me!" . Those words resonated with me and made me think that lipstick was sort of semi-perminent, having to take several days to Wear off.--This misconception increased my fear even more.

The "corker" came a few weeks later when I entered the bathroom at home as my mother was applying her lipstick. I waited for her to finish, but she playfully turned to me and asked, "do you want me to put some on you too?"
    "Nooo!" I replied, but my fearful tone of voice amused her.

"Tom!" (my father), she spoke up, "Come hold Marty so I can put some lipstick on him."

I ran for the bathroom door but my father caught me in the hall. After a short struggle, Dad had me in a position where I couldnt escape or move my head. My mother approached me with with the open, dark red lipstick, while streching her upper lip over her teeth, as I suppose she expected me to do.

About an inch away , she stopped and backed off with a smile. My father, still holding me, asked her "well?, go on."
    "I dont know" my mother replied, "It might give him a complex"----

My father released me, but the fear stayed with me for quite a while. It got to where I feared to be kissed by a woman (with lipstick) and red lipstick sorta creeped me out every time I saw it.---I later learned that except for the "kissproof" variety. Lipstick would come off relatively easily. It also lead me to obcess about "what would I have looked like as a woman" (with lipstick) Has she gone through with it.

Eventually, I got TIRED of the fear. And at age 12, while alone at home, one day, I built up the courage to try some of moms lipstick myself.---First I tried a spot on my wrist, to make sure it would rub off----It DID!---so on my lips it went. I remember the color, "Berry Bon Bon" and the scent.--a rough job to be sure, but I WAS wearing real lipstick.
    It turned me on so, that I tried it every chance I could get, later on.

Eventualy, a year or two later, I would also wear some of my mothers clothes, and always with the most important lipstick---and other makeup too---So I had graduated by age 13 to CD status.--I always kept it a secret. I came close but was never caught.

To this day Makeup, expecially lipstick is an ESSENTIAL part of my CDing. Without makeup, all the fancy clothing in the world would be "pointless" to me as a CD excercise, as far as I am concerned.

I often wonder what would have happened if my mother actually did go through with lipsticking me at age 8. Would my fears have been "de-fused? would discovering I could get it off and it wasnt a big deal as I feared it was, had made me no longer fear lipstick, and never have driven me to experiment with it at age 12?

Ah-May-Lee
    I sort of have a make-up fetish, but my story isn't as exicting as yours. I used to hang out with a lot of punk girls and they had the wildest make-up, it is them who I copied my make-up from.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

Always had an obsession with watching women apply their makeup and my obsession with makeup started around 13 years old when I also one day looked at my mothers lipstick collection and decided to try it on. Wow, lipstick back then seemed very waxy but it really stood out. I was also turned on with seeing lipstick on the rim of a coffee cup back then so again, after trying on that lipstick, I drank a cup of coffee just to see my lip print. I know, weird. So, I have been wearing makeup especially lipstick, for the last 30+ years now and enjoy every moment. I cannot visit this site without wearing a full compliment of makeup. I do like to wear a touch of lipstick when going to a store hopeing that someone will notice and sometimes they do.
    Kisses to all
    LSCD

Berry Bon Bon? They still make that, it's one of my favorite colors!

I don't know if I'd consider it a fetish, but I love makeup. It's amazing what can be done in the hands of a capable makeup artist. I've been seriously considering taking some courses in makeup at a local cosmetology school, and possibly looking into doing it as a side business, if not a full-time gig.
    "There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. "

- Anais Nin

OK, I'll be honest now!!! After posting a picture of my makeup kit, it fills a good sized purse. I must say, "My name is Billi Jo and I'm addicted to makeup." Every weekend I look at the sale flyers in the Sunday paper. CVS and Walgreens, and a few others. I've got 4 foundations, atleast 6 mascarias, eye shadows up the ganash and about 10 lipsticks....BJ