Thread: keep getting busted more often

Banned Spammer

Red face keep getting busted more often

Eventually the majority of people in certain areas just know you cross dress.
    Some don't think it's you cause they can't believe you can shift your shape and change your face like that;
    In their minds if a man tries to dress like a woman it would be obvious.but obviously they don't know the power of makeup ,a little tape, a little glue,a few prosthetics and padding can do wonders for a illusion.

Car breaks down forgot to put the bag with the emergency clothing,makeup remover,nail polish remover and everything in it.got to sneak into the garage and turn off my security system and kill the power to stop some of the security cameras that are not on battery backup. Triple A guys has lots of questions on the way.nails always stick better when you want to remove them in an emergency.

This one nosey neighbor is trying to figure it out so she can go blabing her mouth off to everyone. She can't keep a secret and feels good telling everyone's business. I gonna put some nails in her driveway accidentally on purpose.she has a need to discuss your business with every new person she meets. She has no life. She needs to work on her own to get some events happening in her own life.she is a Total Snitch.
    Last edited by reinasblack; 09-04-2016 at 02:13 PM.

I'm pretty sure my neighbors know that something weird is going on at my house. Ever since I started going out dressed I never really cared what my neighbors thought about it, and I've been just walking out into the driveway to my car for years now and haven't heard anything about it. To be fair, they're pretty private, keep to themselves, and the windows that face my house are always curtained. They've never said anything, though.

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    I used to get that a lot. Many wouldn't believe it was me!

Like one time, I showed a GG a photo of me all dolled-up from Halloween. Looking at the pic, looking at me, looking at the pic again. "I don't see it. All I see is a pretty lady," she kept saying. And she was genuine, too, cuz even I thought it didn't look like my male self!

I still couldn't convince her, so I had to get another GG who I went out with that night to come over & verify. Once she did, GG #1 burst into smiles & excitement, and started asking GG #2 all about what I was wearing, blah blah blah.

In this case, the photo was just a head-shot... So it was definitely the power of a wig & make-up.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Most of my neighbors know anyway so they know the lady and the man are the same person.
    Not a problem and it never has been.
    I think most of you worry too much if the neighbors see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Allisa View Post
    Let karma take care of Nosy Nelly and refrain from acting against her just feel sorry for her.
    This! So important this! Not only can retribution just mean more trouble for you, you also besmirch the name of the CD/Trans community. You have to take the high road. We don't have the same acceptance as other groups so it's up to all of us to be ambassadors for the community.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Yeah. Before my retired neighbors across the street went off on yet another mission, they installed HD security cameras that do the full view of the entire street and front of my house. So now I just smile. They're nice and polite so nothing will be said. I would love for him to ask if my sister had moved in. Better yet, "Are you a crossdresser?" But, I think they're just checking to see if the landscaper is doing the lawn.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Reina,

I think your nosey neighbor just needs sympathy rather than some nails in the driveway. Others recognise folks like her for what they are and usually avoid them.

Reality Check
    In life, we reap what we sow. Be careless in covering your crossdressing and of course, people will find out. If you really don't want them to know, you have to think ahead of time of how they might find out and take care of it. If you forgot the bag with male clothes, whose fault is that, the neighbor's? It's your fault. If you forgot you had security cameras in your house, whose fault is that? Who had them put there? Who didn't turn them off before they pranced around the house in a tutu and heels?

As far as the neighbor, again, you reap what you sow. Be nice to the neighbors and they will likely be nice to you. Be an a-hole and what will you get in return?

Putting nails in her driveway? What are you, ten years old? Grow up!

Banned Spammer
    People lose there jobs when outted,some get passed up for promotions and training opportunities.
    If you are an out TG without a career you are in the group most likely to be in poverty. Why because TG's are discriminated against.

Quote Originally Posted by Allisa View Post
    As I'm sure some members here know of my stance on neighbors and being out in your own neighborhood and town, but as I've always said if you own your CDing than it cannot be used against you. Let karma take care of Nosy Nelly and refrain from acting against her just feel sorry for her.

A couple of years ago my neighbor caught me coming home during daylight from some kind of event wearing my red 'CASTRATORS' cheerleader uniform. He did a double take and I called him out on it and we laughed it off. In 2013 I went to my apartment office to pay rent in another cheerleader uniform after attending a color run. Another neighbor caught me going to my car in a cheerleader uniform and just gawked in amazement. That was before we formally introduced. Not sure if he knew it was me once we became friends but at the time but I know he saw me getting into my car.

In 2008 a lady friend caught me in a cosmetic store. I told her it was just as a joke but I'm pretty sure she knew I was serious due to my nicely shaven arms and legs. She eventually persuaded me, in a nonsupportive way, to post pics of myself on Facebook under my real name. I posted one for awhile but later took it off. (I should have left it up).

In 2014 I saw a couple of friends at the 2014 Plano Race For the Cure. They knew I was a man but didn't know it was me until I walked up to them and said "You've got some really weird friends." One seemed to really love it and the other seemed a little disturbed by it. We had someone take a pic of us and word, as well as the pic, got around to our inner circle of friends.

Getting busted... is that not the reason we dress up and go out in public? ;-)

Marcelo

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    No.

I (used to) go out because it was no longer fun sitting at home, all dressed up with nowhere to go.

I (used to) go out because I knew from sharing some of my best online photos that I could fool a lot of people -- and I wanted to see if I could do that in person.

I (used to) go out because I wanted to see what some of the things GG's (when I passed) & CD's (when I didn't) went through when out in the real world.

I (used to) go out because it was fun & a rush!

Obviously I don't go out these days. I can't pass at this weight, and with no wig or makeup or padding. My dressing at the moment is apparently different than many here. All good!

I don't know when, or even if, I'll ever do that kind of stuff again. But certainly glad I did!

Banned Spammer

your not going to always be able to prove discrimination

See as i know the statistics of trans living in poverty and i know from observation that discrimination has a very bad effect on trans working,finding suitable shelter and employement even with the laws passed and enforced.
    I would not out people i know that Cross dress are and that are a Transsexual.
    I have a friend that worked a a large department store.the store got a new manager and the new manager told the TS that she was gonna get rid of her.well she was able to set her up to get fired and now my friend has hit the streets to do the street trade until they find another job.

An out TG is four times likly to live in poverty.
    My professors won't sign letters of recommedation for TG's required to get into many Grad schools are programs of learning and career development.
    Last edited by reinasblack; 09-05-2016 at 04:10 PM.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Seems to be a lot of trans people working where I live so maybe it could be that the trans person wasn't such a great employee and thats why she got fired.

Banned Spammer

Exclamation

The transgender worked in the makeup section and they loved it and so did many customers. The new manager does not like TG.they told me they don't like them.they don't know i CD.
    Many TS have issue with finding work,it comes with the territory.
    The statistics i posted are Real!