Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crossdressing a distraction and limit the work you do

Some of us are retired, so the question is moot.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    I'm pretty sure I am outed at work. 1) my legs are shaved and I had a waitress comment on it.
    2) I wear an apron. No one else does. But every one says " Phil has his skirt/dress on!"
    Plus I use women's body spray. All my coworkers comment "you smell good!"

But do they treat me differently or talk to me differently? Nope. They still treat me like "one of the guys."
    Bummer on that

I am a crossdresser so I choose my clothes to suit my situation. My male clothes are more suitable for work so that is what I wear and am happy to do so. I am lucky that I can dress after work so that is when I choose a skirt or dress. I don't mix male or female clothes and my work doesn't suffer.

I'm a business owner also (construction).
    One of my favorite dress up times is when I take an office day and dress up in a pencil skirt, satin blouse, stockings, garter, and black stilettos. I haven't taken a page from Carla's work day yet but I would love to be working on-site in some short coveralls tank top and cute work boots.
    The distraction or restriction isn't the clothes during this, it's me wanting to put on a new outfit or look at the Internet for more clothes or see what you ladies are up to.

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    I'm an engineer and able to telecommute often. I have to keep things dialed down when working or, yes, it becomes a distraction. A dress with panties and that's it if I wish to get work done. The relaxation and feeling at that level actually helps me focus.

These days, many/most women wear clothes very similar to male clothes for most of the time, not least because it leaves them more free to do a wider variety of tasks. What I found interesting in my youth was that most women carried out all their jobs while wearing exactly the kinds of "restrictive" clothing referred to in this thread. The girls/women I knew admitted that their clothes, especially bras, girdles, stockings, skirts, etc, made it harder to do various things but, as they put it, they just got used to it and accepted it.

I work outside. Sometimes finding it difficult, so i began shopping the outdoor sites and exploring their woman's department.
    I now am working with panties and bras from these stores and finding it wonderful . I now have a drab wardrobe for me ,and a work and dress up wardrobe one for wanda. The outerwear is terrific as well . Give it a try.

Platinum Member
    Hi Samantha, It sounds like you are not doing it right, Crossdressing is always supposed to be fun......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!