Thread: One thing I like about the forum and the visitors

One thing I like about the forum and the visitors

I always take note when I visit the forum homepage. There's almost always over 100 people viewing the "Male to Female Crossdressing" froum while only about 5 to 10 viewing the photo gallery.

I wish there were more viewing and sharing ideas on the "Clothing, Shopping and Beauty" Forum but I really like the priorities of the viewers.

I like that most visitors are more interested in the issues affecting crossdressers and our lives than our images. It's nice to see the visitors' priorities are more than just sneaking a peak at the images.

It's just an observation I wanted to share. Now, I'm off to go check out some of the pics posted this weekend.

Good point, but for some, the photo and video forum is the only feedback any of us ever get on our presentation, especially singles, and us who rarely go out.

I don't believe visitors are allowed to view the shopping or picture forums so that i why they receive less traffic.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Yes, it's just that guests not signed up are limited to what they can view, such as unable to view profiles.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Untitled
    Visitors can view the following forums

M2F, F2M, TS and upcoming events, the remainder of the forum requires the viewer to be a member before being able to see any of the content
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another