Thread: One thousand and first, "I went out!!!" thread

One thousand and first, "I went out!!!" thread

The day started normal enough. I had some "other me" time today so I got a good shave and did my make-up. I went an extra step and applied my fake lashes too. They make such a huge difference! I won't bore you with the details of under garments as we all know how that goes, but I'll tell you what the outfit consisted of. I have a really pretty pair of embellished jeans that I like. They have some nice fading (lines) under the front pockets and the typical front of the thigh fade. I wore a white low v neck top (cotton pull over) with really high sleeves and a black, long-sleeve shawl. I wore my 3.5" open toe white heels as well. I wore my forms, but I didn't feel like wearing my hip pads or corset.

I messed around the house for hours and then it just sort of hit me. It keep saying... "just take a drive", "it's dark and no one will see you", and "you look too pretty to just stay inside". I looked out side a couple of times at the vehicle in the driveway, but I just couldn't get up my nerve. So I settled to sit in the day light on the back porch. It's semi-secluded, but not still a risk. After about 15 minutes I was hot though and came back in. Later that evening, it started again. The voice just wouldn't stop. Eventually I did it. I just pulled up my big girl panties and DID IT! I walked outside to the intoxicating click-clack of my heels, dressed head-to-toe like a women, climbed in my car and just started it up. I clicked my seat belt into place, which was awesome because it was between my breasts and pulled my shirt in, which only enhanced my projection. It really looked so real! I backed out of the drive and off I went. I only saw one person in the neighborhood on my way out, but I didn't dare look that way. I was nervous and my knees were honestly shacking a little. I held my hands at the 10 and 2 spots on the wheel and tried my best to look confident and routine.

I only stopped at a couple of red lights, but I can tell you I feel I understand women a little better now. My girlfriend comments how guys always stare at her when she's out and about, and I noticed the same. As they passed by or at the lights, they looked. I'm sure I do the same thing, but I don't even know I do if so. Needless to say it made me feel even more nervous, as if I had a flashing sign above my head saying... "Look at me", but none of the stares were over the top. More more just a quick check of the girl in the car next to them. Figuring I better head back I eventually turned around and started that way. As I approached a 24-hour unattended gas station I decided to fill up the tank on a whim. It was well lit, but no one was there. I turned off the motor, checked my hair and make-up, un-clicked my seat belt, opened the door, and slid a heeled leg outside the vehicle. Here I was again, outside the comfort of my house or the modest safety I felt from my car. I adjusted my shawl to be more modest, clicked in my heels a few steps to the back, slide my card, and started pumping. I was a nervous wreck wondering things like if I was standing girly enough, how I should be holding my arms, what in the world would I do if someone pulled in to get gas as well... No one did though and so I put the hose back, climbed in, and started back home.

I looked at myself a few times in the reflection of the car's windows or door panels. It felt so comfortable and the person looking back at me seemed very happy and at home. She wasn't the prettiest belle at the ball, but today, she was the bravest. Wonder when I'll run into her out and about again....
    Last edited by Jeremie; 09-06-2016 at 12:35 AM.

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Fun, ain't it?

Congrats!

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    Congrats on a first outing...you took the first step, which is the hardest step. It will get easier from here on out now. You go girl xoxo

Way to get out there!

Way to go! Confidence is the key (easier said than done, I know).
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Platinum Member
    Hi Jerimie, You are out there now , There is no turning back now......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Gold Member
    Great, I am glad all went well.
    Rader

Sounds great, Jeremie!! I know how you feel!! I did it the other day although without any stops and getting out!! It is such a confidence boost!! Best wishes Hugs Lana Mae

That pretty much echos my first going out experience.

Yay! That seatbelt between the breasts is a neat feeling and something that was totally under my radar until it happened as well.

So happy for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremie View Post
    I held my hands at the 10 and 2 spots on the wheel and tried my best to look confident and routine.

I was a nervous wreck wondering things like if I was standing girly enough, how I should be holding my arms...

When you take things to the next level, and finally step outside your home like that, it's a whole new thing!

No longer are you just looking in front of the mirror. You're now out & about, doing things a GG would. And other people will be seeing you. It's no longer just about looking the part -- but *being* the part!

Your posture, your positioning, your movements, your behaviors. One can't simply look convincing as heck -- only to go about as a guy. It just doesn't work!

Happy to hear that you're recognizing & thinking about these things as you do them. And it will get better & easier with more practice, finding yourself in different little scenarios. And yes, studying GG's "out in the wild" definitely helps, LOL. They are our teachers. Be sure to be a good student!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremie View Post
    I only stopped at a couple of red lights, but I can tell you I feel I understand women a little better now. My girlfriend comments how guys always stare at her when she's out and about, and I noticed the same. As they passed by or at the lights, they looked. I'm sure I do the same thing, but I don't even know I do if so. Needless to say it made me feel even more nervous, as if I had a flashing sign above my head saying... "Look at me", but none of the stares were over the top. More more just a quick check of the girl in the car next to them.
    As you're now aware, guys *will* be checking you out! Get used to it.

Even if it's just a quick passing glance or two... But you will catch their eye. They'll see a flash of something (like longer hair, for example) out of the corner of their eye -- which will naturally & automatically prompt them to investigate further.

And if you're in a scenario where they're able to take a longer look, they absolutely will! Especially if they like what they see.

You'll be able to gauge their reactions. If nothing out of the ordinary, then perhaps you passed. Perhaps.

And obviously if they start pointing & laughing & staring, or have a confused or horrified look on their faces (LOL), well... Better luck next time?

You will not be able to fool 100% of the people 100% of the time. Just a fact of life. And keep in mind that you might be able to pass during the 1st part of your encounter, but something along the way even just a few seconds later could easily flip their first impression.

Doesn't matter how good you look & present yourself as a GG out in the real world. There are simply too many constantly-changing variables out of your control -- awful lighting is just one example.

And even if you simply leave them wondering, I suppose that's better than getting automatically read.

Anyway, understanding GG's that much better in our own special way is a really nice bonus, IMO. We are in their shoes, and are now getting a glimpse into their world as *they* might experience it out there. It's actually pretty cool & interesting, from a psychological & sociological perspective. And hopefully we can use that deeper understanding to help improve our overall relationships with all the GG's.

Thank you to all who took the time to read or post back. I know the upgrade ate some of your posts, but I did get to read most of them late last night. It's cool to be in a place where people encourage each other rather than tear them down.

As far as passing goes, I don't think I have a hope at it. My height plays the part, but body shape is a no go. The forms help, and so do hip pads if I wear them, but I have those classic broad thick shoulders that just scream "Dude's lifted some weights...".

The psychological aspect involves more than our glimpse into their world too. It also causes us to start peeling back the layers of our own onion as they say. And at every layer there are different emotions, thoughts, perspectives, wants/wishes...

"...but I have those classic broad thick shoulders that just scream "Dude's lifted some weights..."

Whenever I read that kind of thinking, I always wonder if the gal saying that ever did a quick Google search for something like "women minimize broad shoulders".

Guess what? Some GG's have broad shoulders of their own, too!

But they learn how to work with it, in order to minimize the *appearance* of their broad shoulders (or whatever it is that they're concerned about).

They've been at this for a long time, collectively -- a lot longer than any of us individually ever has.

Learn from them.