Thread: NYC Every Wednesdays Girls night out

NYC Wednesdays Girls night out karaoke

October 11 2017 is our next event !

Hi Ladies. - Danni and Emily's crossgender "WEDNESDAY NIGHTS OUT" in Hells Kitchen nyc--

Ongoing Monthly party every 2nd Wednesdays 9pm -11;30+ ,
    VSBU BAR 315 west 46th street ny ny

our FAVORITE KARAOKE SPOT on w46thst .

This is a great and easy way get dressed up - and get out with other cd girls!

Wednesdays are building momentum as more and more girls are getting out in nyc .. As a group we have no official connection to this bar except that we like to go there and have fun and we are always welcome there. There is no cover charge to get into this bar . most drinks are UNDER $10 , so it can be a very inexpensive night .

VSBU is on "restaurant row "in the theater district near times square . Our gathering is once month , but it seems all wednesdays are becoming a popular weeknight for girls like us to gather at this spot . This whole city block "restaurant row" is great for getting out if you are traveling to nyc , as it is near many of the city's midtown hotels .

Hope to see you there .If you do make it , please say hello to Danni or Emily .

-------
    Last edited by barbara gordon; 09-27-2017 at 10:25 AM. Reason: **Change of venue ......updated for JUNE 14 2017

post election night cd / tg karaoke is still on tonight nov 9 2016

well , i am not sure about everywhere else , but there are a lot of long faces in nyc today . people are walking around muttering comments of disbelief and woe.

tonight is our karaoke in hells kitchen , for my small band of crossdressing , gender fluid, and tg girls . we thought it would have been a celebration and we thought we would be hosting a big happy event tonight.

I am not sure it will be the jovial crowd , but its still on ,and I am hoping that it still draws a respectable number of girls , so that we can show our presence . and so that we can mark our territory and our right to present ourselves as we want to.

if you are in or near hells kitchen , in manhattan nyc tonight please join and maybe sing a song to lift the mood here.

Hi Barbara, I would like to know if is something going on on weekends?

Hi Lyndsay

I don't get out too often on the weekends lately , but i do know that some girls show up at boots and saddle bar in the west village , as well as stonewall inn and monster bar - both are on christopher street also in the west village . You can find both places pretty readily on yelp or google .

I have been to all of those places and always had a good fun experience . Stonewall is a good place to start

Thank you for the information.
    Do you go every wednesday nigth at ths meetings?

As a former member of the NYC girl crew and a close friend of both Danni & Emily.. I can't recommend this event enough! It's a blast and a really great party to attend - especially for a first-timer. It's so exciting to see the New York scene develop so much!

Thanks for the boost girlfriend!

Plane tickets are on sale this week ! Would love to see you!

This month its all about keeping warm .
    Wear your hottest dress under your warmest coat , Come to sing your heart out ,or just come to hang out as the SHE you want to be with other like minded cd , tg and gender mixed ladies !

our Wednesday monthly karaoke is happening on January 11 2017 at the VSBU bar at 315 west 46th street NY NY , thats on restaurant row in hells kitchen ..Just steps away from times square .

Hope to see you all if you are passing through nyc . or if you are just trying to be passing in new york .

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Hi Lyndsay '
    I keep missing you on here ! I hope you can make it out this month jan 11 2016 . There are a mix of a a few girls that always get together on wednesdays . the karaoke is scheduled every 2nd wednesday of each month .but the dinners are on every wednesdays hosted by some cd/tg friends a few blocks away from vsbu.
    I am usually there 3 out of 4 times give or take . Pm me if you want more info about the dinners .
    Last edited by barbara gordon; 01-09-2017 at 09:51 PM. Reason: typo and tmi

Hi Barbara, Im sure I will be stoping in some time next month, I will let you know ,thank you for the pm

We are at it again tonight!

Wednesday february 8,2017.
    Please join for another wednesday night out ..

"Danni and Emily's wednesday nights out"
    Tonight we are moving the venue a few doors to the left...
    we are meeting at the ritz bar at 369 west 46th street at 9:30 pm ...
    46th street between 8th and 9th avenues nyc .
    The crowd is growing!

Wear your valentines day dresses if you can!

The ritz is a very cd/ trans friendly bar with dj music and night club style dancing .

Very close to times square on restaurant row nyc

Hi Barbara, I would like to know if there is a meeting on the 15 of this month , please let me know so I can make plans to meet you guys
    Thank you

Hi Lynda
    yes there is a dinner every wednesday . the next karaoke is march 8 at vsbu 315 west 46th .
    the 15th is on also with a dinner outing at a hells kitchen restaurant , the 15th will have a st patty's day theme

it would be great to see you!

Thank you Barbara for your response.
    Please can you forward the address for the dinner meeting on march 15, I want to meet you guys there on this date,
    Thank you.

Hello everyone I'm not from NYC but I'd like to visit there someday but I don't know anybody from New York City on this webpage. I know a few who are from NYC on Fetlife.

Is this event still happening?