Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How many of you wear something ambiguous in public in male mode?

How many of you wear something ambiguous in public in male mode?

I treat the days I'm feeling crazy like huge events and when I complete what I wanted to do I get a high feeling.

I wish I could just wear skinny jeans all the time, around family, at work, but my hard boundaries keep me in check. The boundaries don't like the idea of people I know seeing me in ambiguous mode.

But I do sometimes walk to the store in womens jeans and get a real high feeling. The sensation of putting my shoes on while wearing the pants is one of the best feelings of the whole experience. The shoes are just male sneakers, but it is the last 5 seconds of being "safe" it is being on the tippy top of the rollercoaster knowing that in 5 seconds you are in for a ride. Then there is opening the door ( I live in a apartment complex) so there is immediate risk upon stepping outside the door.

So my question to you guys is,
    Do you guys enjoy the thrill of going out in male mode but wearing something somewhat risky?
    Do you procrastinate for hours before going out or do you just jump into the unknown within minutes?
    Have you ever shopped for womens cloths while wearing something ambiguous. (I totally want to try this some day...im running out of ideas for "adventures")

I often wear more feminine flat sandals have been able to get away with not many noticing.
    Such as Havianas slim thong sandals and some other leather variety with ankle straps.

All I own and wear is women's clothing. Almost all of it, (my everyday wear) isn't easily recognized as women's clothing, unless you know what you are looking at, you most likely wouldn't know they are women's clothes.
    Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

Banned Read only
    All the clothes I have are women's except for a pair of wrangler jeans and a western shirt or 2.
    Have to keep the appearance of male at co. mtgs, Boss knows though.

As an investment, I bought a pair of red line Levi's at a thrift store. When I got home and did the research I found out they were not the vintage I was looking for. I only paid $5 so it was worth the gamble. Besides that, when I tried them on, they fit perfectly. I wore them often and didn't question anything until I bought my first pair of womens jeans. They fit the same way! It was then that I looked inside the Levi's to discover they were a size 12. My sone needed to borrow my jeans one day. I gave him the Levi's. He didn't even notice.

Out of the house I wear ladies jeans when I can. And I have a pair of women's tennis shoes with flowers on them - a few people have commented but nothing bad. I wear nylon knee socks all the time that are fairly see through and no one has said anything. Ladies yoga pants around the house. These all make me feel better.
    They/Them
    I love dressing as a woman.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Womens jeans are all I wear and the majority are skinny jeans but I do have some boot cut and flare leg.
    My shoes are all womens my tops are 90% womens be they button up or T shirts.
    I get no thrill or sexual effect from wearing them because thats what I wear everyday in guy mode.
    What are you afraid of if people see you in those jeans? They are just jeans are they not?
    If you were to walk out of the house wearing them do you expect to see all your neighbors lined up and down the street wondering what you are wearing?
    Nobody cares what you wear so wear what you want.

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Years ago I used to use a laundromat.

Was in the thick of my dressing, so eventually I started going there wearing women's jeans over my panties & tights, men's sneakers, and a plain women's long-sleeve tee (in a dark color like black or navy) -- just to make the experience that much less tedious.

No one ever batted an eye, that I could tell.

You'd be surprised what you can "get away with" out there.

Anyway, eventually I started incorporating some *very* light make-up.

Again, nobody batted an eye, so over time I started wearing more & more, while still keeping it natural-looking.

At some point I remember catching one of the young women working there, looking at my face perhaps a bit too long than she should have. Maybe she thought I was just looking really cute for a guy? Ha! Doubt it. Oftentimes GG's can tell with this kind of stuff. But she never said a word about it.

I think eventually I got bored with it all, so just sort of phased that out.

But fun while it lasted!

Yeah I understand that, after standing at a very busy intersection waiting to cross the street with like 100 people around, kids next to me, young girls, guys, older people ect. I was given no attention.

But I have hyper self awareness (also the reason I'm gonna be single forever) Even though I used your argument to walk out the door, it still feels like I'm being incredibly devious.

I get a huge thrill from this because I still got shame attached to CDing, lots of shame. I am too sexual with it so going public with it feels like a walk of shame for me. But in the midst of this walk of shame, i feel exhilaration and free.I wish I had your mindset and just wore what I wanted every day and didn't have to do the change of shame where I decide "ok its time to go out with the family, time to shed my girl clothes and conform to avoid awkwardness."

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Yeah so many assumptions that "i can't do that, surely i will get outed and feel super embarrassed"

i wonder how i will handle white shorts that are see through in the back. My next laundry day is going to be so wild
    Just the thought of wearing those shorts through town puts a humble grin on my face, People are gonna think that i made a horrible embarrassing mistake when they see the heart panties through the shorts xD

I often go out in heels, women's jeans, polished nails, and earrings even though basically presenting male. (Not always all at the same time.) I always wear eyeliner and shadow, sometimes false lashes. I only rarely get the impression that anybody has noticed, except for the nails, which are kind of a magnet for comments.

- Diane

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    They don't notice the lashes??

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    So redtea the idea of being caught is what gives you a thrill then right?
    Facing your shame is exciting to you?
    I find that interesting and if thats what you like then by all means enjoy doing what gives you a thrill.
    One quick question once you do all this enough times and there is no shame or need to get caught what happens then?
    What happens if nobody gives you a second glance and they are fine with what you do, how will it effect how you feel?

I love to wear female underwear under my male clothes when i can.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I don't routinely wear ambiguous clothing out in guy-mode.
    However, I once wore some chunky heeled knee-high boots (about three inch heels) under my regular jeans in guy-mode in broad daylight to the library, then straight back home.
    The heel and small platform were visible.
    Have to admit, it was a real rush!
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    All the time.
    I keep saying I am not openly "out" (yet). But yet when I go out I am always wearing women's jeans, bra with no forms, panties, and sometimes a women's shirt or sweater. I don't be "frilly" about it though I'd love to.

There is a certain thrill with going out in public dressed ambiguously!! After doing it enough times though it becomes just clothes! Maybe the thrill is the excitement and uncertainty of possibly being discovered! For the most part we quickly learn that everyone is caught up in their own little world and do not really care!! Enjoy the thrill while it lasts!!! Hugs Lana Mae

Reality Check
    Personally, I don't get any "thrill" by going out in public dressed ambiguously. I wear jeans from the women's side of the store but they are just plain jeans, no fancy embroidery or jewels. The only way anyone could tell the difference is by looking at the size tag and I would have to pull them down for someone to see that.

I wear women's panties but again, nobody will see them. I wear earrings but they are "male" earrings.

I wouldn't be seen as sexually "ambiguous". Nobody will mistake me for anything but a man.

Banned Read only
    redtea, here are my answers to your questions, hope they help you and other CDers.

1/ Yes I do enjoy going out in male mode ambiguously and wearing something risky, the anxiety of picking out the right clothes so you will pass and wanting to add more but forcing yourself to stop, checking yourself out in the mirror to see if you pass and then the anxiety of out the door and then out of the car and into the mall, restaurant, store, etc. Giving in to the pink fog by getting dressed and going public is exciting as well as feeling dangerous in another way. In my case a tight tuck under a thong or bikini then pulling on tight boot cut girl jeans really gets the hormones pumping. Hose and 3" boots complete my out fit, sometimes a bra. The disappearance of the male package and the awareness of the female flat front, feeling the tight fit of girl jeans and walking in heels, all of this in public really feels so femininely good.

2/ Not much procrastination, when the fog hits I give into it.

3/ Yes I shop for women's clothes dressed as described and it's a thrill even though you might be checked out by a S.A. but never had a bad reaction. You feel womanly when looking and trying on women's clothes, it's a good and validating feeling that you and the women around you shopping are all thinking and feeling like a woman. Really good vibes going on between the ears. When you return home you are so glad you did it, proud of yourself.

I wear women's shoes at all times.

My male side has become increasingly androgynous or 'stealth feminine' over the last year or so.

80% of my clothes are female now, though I am only presenting fully female 40% to 50% of the time when out of the house. I can't remember the last time I went out and was wearing 100% male attire. In male mode I'm always wearing panties and usually female socks or stockings, with jeans that are from the women's department and which may or may not have obviously feminine details. My sneakers are more often than not female ones, and most of this summer I was wearing women's sandals for footwear. But the over-all look tends to be somewhat generic unisex.

Yesterday and today, for example, I've been wearing panties, ladies jeans with very obviously feminine silver and lace embellished designs on the hip pockets and watch pocket, a belt from Hot Topic that I am sure was being marketed more to girls than to guys, a unisex t-shirt, women's black nylon stocking 'trouser socks', and women's sneakers that are grey and purple. Yesterday while out with my daughter and friends to see a minor-league baseball game, I added a purple hooded sweatshirt from the women's department, while today, when I walked the dog this morning, I added a women's lightweight winter jacket that's black with a grey fur collar. My fingernails are trimmed to a short male length and shape, but are painted with a glittery silver polish, and yesterday I wore 3/4 inch gold hoop pierced earrings in a Celtic knotwork braided pattern, while today I'm wearing simple 3mm gold ball stud pierced earrings. No makeup, but my eyebrows are trimmed to a narrow, feminine shape.

The only reaction I got yesterday at the ball bark was a girl working at one of the concessions stands. When I bought two beers, she complemented me on how pretty my nail polish was. (I get complements from women quite frequently on my nail polish, when in male mode.) I smiled back at her and told her where she could find the same polish.

For me it isn't so much for the 'thrill', as it is the comfort. Women's jeans are often made of stretch denim that is super-comfortable. And it just feels nicer to have those feminine things on. Of the people I was with at the ball park, I'm only Out with only my daughter and one male friend. The other 4 adults and 3 kids that shared a skybox suite with us don't know about my girly side, and 3 of the 4 adults that don't know about Ceera are combat veterans. Not one of them blinked at my clothes, painted nails or earrings.

I'll shop for female clothes and shoes in male mode, but in that case I usually won't take anything to the women's changing rooms to try on. If I need to check the fit of clothes, and my gender presentation doesn't match, I'll take the women's stuff to the nearest men's changing room, out of courtesy for the female shoppers who might be bothered by seeing an obvious male in their side's changing areas. But in female mode I happily use the women's changing rooms, and have never had any problems doing so.

Everyday I wear my bra and panties have for several years now in guy mode has my head is shaved because I am almost totally bald anyway I have two pair of plain women's jeans my sister gave me that I wear outside doing yard work sometimes I wear them out

I would guess that many members wear something that is feminine and visible even when dressed mostly in male clothing. I often wear a silver necklace for instance and I usually dress in more androgynous clothing. I always wear an obviously feminine robe over my nightdress for the hour or two after I get up in the morning and I go outside to get the paper dressed like that with my nightgown showing through the slide slits in the robe. I am not really interested in skirting being "caught out" but for me it is just the way I dress. Have my neighbors seen me dressed that way? I'm not sure and not particularly interested.

However I think you are talking about pushing your own boundaries and thereby getting a thrill as you skirt being " caught out".
    Last edited by CONSUELO; 09-10-2016 at 02:24 PM.

Today I went out in my ladies tennis shoes and women's skinny jeans and a male T-shirt. No one batted an eye and was all over town on a quest.
    Part Time Girl

Quote Originally Posted by redtea View Post
    I wish I could just wear skinny jeans all the time, around family, at work, but my hard boundaries keep me in check.
    I don't know if you know this, but many GGs love to see men in tight jeans. There's even a Pinterest page for it called Eye Candy.

Guys wear skinny jeans all the time, so you really wouldn't look like the odd man out. See here, here, here, and here.
    Reine

Many days I wear girl jeans, girl tennies, simple blouse, pantyhose with panties of course (no socks), and just don't worry what the rest of the world thinks. Even wear jeans that have holes in the knees with pantyhose. Life is to short to think about what others think. Some have noticed I had pantyhose on. Didn't make a difference to how I was treated. My hair is long and yes I do wear scrunchies all the time. Even my pink ones.