Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How many of you wear something ambiguous in public in male mode?

Most jeans and t shirts are all from womens section, so something can be worn other then undergarments. Nobody pays attension to clothes or shoes i wear, i carry on as they are everyday clothes, cause they are.

When u stop and stare at the sky others will too, no matter what, don't stare.
    Jessikah Rey will be free!

like nothing?...I haven't worn "male" clothes in probably 15 years. Since the oldest got married and moved out anyway. She was the fashion police and could spot anything a mile away. Everything I wear is for the most part androgynous unless you check button locations, sleeve length and zipper side. Lots of dark or neutral colors help hide the style. I do enjoy winter when the heavier jackets come out and the "stuff" worn under it becomes decidedly more feminine. An "oops" in that category was several years ago I was wearing a white chiffon blouse under my white wind-breaker. It wasn't until I caught a glimpse of my back in a mirror (late in the day) that I could plain-as-day see the black bra I was wearing through all of it! Oh well...!

Michigan, SE and Michigan Upper Lower Penn./ just under the bridge like a troll
    I wear womens skinny boot cut jeans and womens tennis shoes, bra and panties almost all the time outside the house doing my daily shopping. Nobody has ever said anything about it to me. The only time I don't is for medical appointments because I have had support staff in the hospital make comments, but never a doctor.

Banned Read only
    In full male mode? Nothing, I find it tough enough to pull that off!

'En tween' though, that's a whole different conversation!

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Loveday View Post
    ....The only time I don't is for medical appointments because I have had support staff in the hospital make comments
    What kind of comments?

No matter what "mode" I'm in I always have my toes painted, of course everyone knows I paint my toes but that's all they know (except my wife and you ladies)

Michigan, SE and Michigan Upper Lower Penn./ just under the bridge like a troll
    Susan, It was just some orderly that started yelling out to everyone " Hey look at that" pointing at my pants. Another one had a problem with the fact that my crotch was shaved when I was getting a cardiac catherization in the 90's. I yelled back at him that the hospital had done that 3 days before during another attempt to unplug my veins to my heart. Currently they have been using the wrist as a entry point instead of the vein down by the crotch. Times have changed and they are all very professional now.

Gracious Colleague looking_good's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by redtea View Post
    Do you guys enjoy the thrill of going out in male mode but wearing something somewhat risky?
    Do you procrastinate for hours before going out or do you just jump into the unknown within minutes?
    Have you ever shopped for womens cloths while wearing something ambiguous. (I totally want to try this some day...im running out of ideas for "adventures")
    I have gone to the local market in mostly male mode - cargo shorts, etc, except for low heels. Freeing is a word that fits. Foolish is close, too.

Procrastinate? Yes. OMG, yes.

Shopping while ambiguous? No. But I have definitely been 'made' in male mode as a CD shopping for female clothes by several SA/clerks. Actually it was a positive rush. They were kind and gracious. G'Bless Macys.
    Simply an avid clothing enthusiast...

Platinum Member
    Hi Redtea, I wear thin nylon trouser socks, ladies Jeans, Panty Girdle, Soft pink nails & Triple studs in both ears......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

If I am going somewhere where no one from work or my home town will see me, I wear jeggings, skinny jeans, leggings, Ugg knockoffs. I have ladies skinny jeans that are not really tight that i wear when closer to home too. I usually wear long hooded sweatshirts with my skinnies. I also wore workout capri tights and a long racerback tank to Busch Gardens this summer in guy mode. Sometimes I just do it, sometimes I chicken out and go with something less daring. I have gone shopping in the juniors department at macys while wearing their american rag or celebrity pink skinny jeans.

I wear Gloria Vanderbilt Amanda jeans, womens socks, womens white tennis shoes and a mens shirt. Really cannot tell the difference. I wear this stuff in front of family, friends and co-workers. If it was noticeable, somebody would have said something by now.

Silver Member
    Women's jeans Lee relaxed at the waist, Target women's black leather belt (cheaper than the men's version. too), years ago i had my eyelashes dyed a darker brown, women's eyeglasses. there may be more but these are the common ones.

Quote Originally Posted by karynspanties View Post
    I wear Gloria Vanderbilt Amanda jeans, womens socks, womens white tennis shoes and a mens shirt. Really cannot tell the difference. I wear this stuff in front of family, friends and co-workers. If it was noticeable, somebody would have said something by now.
    I have been doing very much the same thing, except I have found that womens tee shirts are much softer and I love the larger neck openings.

Some days a cami underneath, letting the straps peek out just a little.
    Joan58

Kendra an ohio crossdress kendracd's Avatar
    I wear womans jeans and tank tops almost every time I go out, also sometimes a bra under the tank but not all the time, if any one has noticed they have never said anything,

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    I don't know if you know this, but many GGs love to see men in tight jeans. There's even a Pinterest page for it called Eye Candy.

Guys wear skinny jeans all the time, so you really wouldn't look like the odd man out. See here, here, here, and here.

I'm sure all those pictures are with "mens" jeans though. Besides my head is filled to the max with false stigma's that I can't remove no matter how much common sense I try to think. I look in the mirror countless times and say "i don't look weird at all" but it doesn't seem to work

Is there such a huge difference between men's and women's jeans? I bought a pair of women's Levi, narrow-fit jeans last spring. To me, they look like the pictures of men's jeans in my previous post. I honestly do not think that men look weird if they wear skinny jeans, but if you feel uncomfortable, this is your call.

However, if you wear women's jeans with sparkly pockets or other rhinestone detail while in guy mode, then I agree it will be apparent they are women's jeans.
    Reine

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Reine being in the music industry I see a lot of male rocker types that have bling all over their jeans.
    That includes stones and pocket embellishments just like womens jeans but the way they are cut they are deff mens jeans.
    Lots of rockers wear skinny jeans and that includes pretty much all genres of metal and country. Embellished jeans are pretty normal.
    Mine are womens jeans but I fit in with all the other guys.

I don't understand how any serious crossdresser can wear jeans or pants of any kind. Part of the thrill for me at least, is that feeling of a dress or skirt, and the exposed legs, and airy breezy feel of a dress, the shorter the better.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Melanie I guess thats the difference between a CD and a TG.

I wasn't aware of that. Womens jeans and pants aren't much different than mens. They are just cut different.

Some CDers like certain aspects of womens clothes.

Womens pants/jeans are very different to mens for me. When you go from Mens cargo baggy pants to womens tight semi denim jeans the difference is like "omg, why didn't I get these jeans sooner". The last jeans I ever wore were made of REAL denim, not the spandex flexidenim so it didn't feel as good.

So yeah going from mens straight cargos to womens skinny jeans was a pretty big jump.

As for the rockers wearing embellished jeans, That's nice....I'm just a humble artist who isn't that good. I think if I ever got really good at drawing/painting I could get away with anything CD wise under the guise of being an artist. Kind of like how lady gaga gets away with every outfit she ever made.

"serious Crossdresser", You caught me, its over! I'm not a serious Crossdresser. I'm a filthy casual who doesn't even own a dress, skirt, shoes, makeup, or a wig. I'm a true disgrace to the CD community and my mother. I'm sorry for not being serious enough, let me offer 10 pairs of panties and a bra as restitution for my lack of devotion.

All my jeans and cords are womens. So if I wear jeans they are female. I wear my flared yoga pants when I go shopping, but they do show panty lines. They are not tight, they are loose but do hug the body. I wear panties every day. A wife of one friend asked my friends why I wear womens jeans. She figured it out. Nothing ever came of it. I really like flared jeans and cords. And yeah, they do look sorta like womens, but I have been wearing them for over 12 years, so its no biggie.

I notice that some mens jeans are incorporating stretch fabrics into their jeans. Too late, I have been enjoying stretch in my jeans for years now.
    Last edited by Mistress Frillee; 09-16-2016 at 07:44 AM.

Aspiring Member
    I've been wearing panties almost every day for years now. More recently, I've started going out in women's jeans and also wearing a bra and cami under my male tops. I will also now go out fully dressed if wearing jeans. Cooler weather is here and I can hide my tops under a jacket. My boobs do show a bit, but I don't give a hoot. I also don't care if I show panty lines. I'm also trying to get together the courage to wear a discreet lipstick when I go out.

I'm out as a CDer to my wife, my doc and one close friend but I often wear 100% female clothing in front of my kids, friends and general public. Nails and lipstick, hose, 4 hoop earrings included. I often find it funny that the only male item in my ensemble is my 'purse'. I have 5 nice men's crossbody leather bags in casual black and brown, dressy in black and brown and my daily work bag in distressed brown. Very subtle sheer pink polish (one coat) yet very glossy UV/Gel and Clinique "Heaping Hazelnut" lipstick work for me. I have a legit excuse for the pantyhose (circulation) but the kids have never mentioned anything about it.

I've spent quite a bit of time in public wearing casual skirts/skorts in the past year, presenting as myself, male but not around friends/family. Such a non-issue and I honestly think 95% don't even notice. With that said, my style tends to be my interpretation of what men would typically wear if garments were marketed without gender designation.

Does a kilt count? I sometimes wear a woman's kilted skirt (which is longer and less full than a traditional Highland kilt) in public. I wear a slip and pantyhose under it. The longer skirt conceals the pantyhose, as I wear knee socks to finish the outfit.