Thread: Walking the dog

Walking the dog

It's Saturday, I dress every Saturday and today I'll do my makeup get dressed and instead of going for a drive like I have the past two Saturdays I want to take my dog for a walk around my neighborhood.I also have two cats that for some reason follow the dog and I on our walks,I know it's strange and anyone we run into or see on our walks thinks it's cute.I doubt anyone we see will wonder why it's a girl being followed instead of the guy we usually see but the cats stay home to-night.The high heels will have to stay in the closet to-night in favor of either my stappy wedges or the slip on mid heel wedges ,both are comfy to walk in.Of course it will be a late night walk so there will be little chance of other walkers out.Wouldn't it be nice if we ran into another crossdresser out walking her dog enfemme.What are the odds?I hope that if I do see someone they think I'm just a regular girl on a late night walk with her dog.

Aspiring Member
    I started walking the dog in the neighborhood since we got him in December all dressed. It was winter clothes first, now skirts. Usually, I don't leave my house until 10PM, sometimes at midnight. I still nervous when I see a car going with lights towards me, or worse when I see neighbors are outside, or going with a dog on thr same street. Everytime less and less though. It is my way to slowly build self confidence. It was easier to tell the family for some reason, then to walk outside seeing strangers called neighbors...

Banned Read only
    As many know I see a very attractive woman walking her dog in my lane late at night and although given she's often wearing heels (unusual for walking the dog at night) I still think she's a GG...if she really is one of us, two thumbs up!

Banned Read only
    Karen,
    I've had a lot of fun walking the dog in the daylight, I use to totally underdress and when I thought it was safe I would take off the drab layer and walk in a skirt and Tshirt. It was a weekend and the walk alongside the railway was usually quite, so when I heard a train coming I carried on walking because it's usually freight traffic, not this time it was a passenger special , goodness knows how many people saw me. On another occasion I forgot about horse riders , it was a very hot day and I had a bra with forms and a thin cami on, before I could do anything the rider was facing me, I just said how hot it was and how I thought I was wearing too many layers, the female rider just looked at me and smiled and replied I can see that !

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Walk the dog and enjoy nobody will be paying attention to you.

i walk the dog many times at night,never have had a problem

Banned Read only
    Tracii,
    only a train load of passengers in my case, I guess they were more interested in the dog than a guy wearing a skirt and Tshirt, lets face you see them everyday !