Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Busted thirty years later

Busted thirty years later

Mind blower last night, went to a wedding for my wife's friend, while there I meet a gang of freinds that I used to work a part time job with and couldn't believe they still hung out together. I sat at a table with my wife's friends and with all there inside jokes I was feeling left out alittle and bored and went outside to strech and get some air. I was outside and one of my friends came out and lite a smoke and she asked me how I was doing, and with not much in common anymore we weren't really talking. then out of nowhere she freaked me out and blurred out "are you finished playing with the slip you took from me". I directly turned to her and looked her straight in the eyes trying to remember what she was talking about, and out of nowhere I get the flashback of that morning thirty years ago while almost finishing a night shift and she used to work in the bake shop and would come early and I would unlock the door to let her in and noticed that morning she was wearing a slip. My last duty of the night was to clean the change room washrooms and lunch room, while washing the floors in the women's chance room I seen her skirt hanging there, because she worked in the bake shop she would bring a change of clothes because she would get dirty working with the flour. Of course my demented mind remembered she was wearing a slip that morning so I moved the skirt and there it was, a beautiful biege lacy slip. I couldn't believe how beautiful it was, without a thought I took it off the hanger and felt it, there were also a pair of pantyhose on the hanger. I looked around and I knew that my co worker was outside cleaning the parking lot and only her and the bake shop manager where in the store. Without a thought I dropped my pants and put on the pantyhose and slip and went to the lunch room mirror to see how it looked, I keeped it on for a few minutes and then removed it but I couldn't put it back on the hanger I had to have it, so I put the pantyhose back and took the slip. I snapped out of my flashback still looking her in the eyes and she said she was so upset when she seen that someone stole her slip that she thought it was one of the other girls. She went to the manager yelling and upset that the manager told her that there was a hidden camera in the lunch room clock and they reviewed it they seen me wearing the slip and dancing around the lunch room and the manager wanted to fire me. She told him that she didn't want it to get out and embarrass me and asked him to forget it ever happened. She knew I had a crush on her and was alittle flattered that I was wearing her things but didn't understand it. Then she asked me what ever happened to that slip? BUSTED! thirty years later, with no words to say I stood there in shock, I told her I was sorry and it was a long time ago, she then asked me again, what did I do with the slip would I wear it, what did I do with it? She told me that she also had a crush on me and loved knowing that I had something of hers, but always wondered what I did with it. Now with nothing to loss at this point I told her I loved how it felt and I used to wear it and everytime I would put it on it would remind me of her and that it got thrown out during a move of house that I didn't want to get caught with it. She then told me she thought we were going to end up together and was sad it never happened and that she had forgotten about the slip until she seen me and never told anyone. She gave me a hug and told me to relax because it looked like I seen a ghost and that she wouldn't say anything about it. She threw her cigarette butt and walked inside. I stayed outside a few seconds longer and went to the bar and ordered a double whiskey and my wife joined me apologizing for me feeling left out but couldn't resist to ask what was wrong with me. I told her I would tell her later, and I don't know why I had a feeling of disappointment and that I wanted to cry. We went back outside and I told her what had happened and my wife also knew her because we were pretty close friends with all those coworkers and we would do a lot of outside work activities together. My wife laughed and told me there isn't a boring moment with me and not to worry about it, and that I felt disappointed because I wasn't as smart as I thought and was thinking I would never get caught and now I was busted. She told me that I was to honest and could have told her I didn't know what she was talking about and she could have thought I took it and now I proved it for her. I then told my wife how did she know I was wearing the slip in the lunch room and then I didn't want to talk about it anymore, I went inside and ordered another double, and nothing else was said about it. The real truth about the slip was I threw it out during a purging but still regret it because it really was an amazing slip. I now sit here this morning reviewing everything and don't know what to think.

Wow...what a story.

That is a wild story!! And that is why we never purge!! LOL Hugs Lana Mae

I certainly regret my last purge.....
    Last edited by Lorileah; 09-11-2016 at 02:18 PM. Reason: You don't need to quote the post above yours

Wow, what a story. How good if your friend to stick up for you despite it all.
    A girl can never have too many dresses

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    wow, that's incredible.

I think we've all got loose ends in our past like that ... Close calls that we didn't even know we're loose ends. I don't even know how I'd feel if I was confronted like that 30 years later. Probably not good. I mean, that's literally a lifetime! It's like getting called out for cheating on a 5th grade geography test a year before retirement.
    "Why shouldn't art be pretty? There are enough unpleasant things in the world." -Pierre-Auguste Renoir

Wow that is one powerful reception! Amazed at your not freaking out , she must have been a remarkably good person/friend after making a real stink about the theft, to then go and defend you to her boss. If only you knew then?
    It evokes some deep thoughts of times gone by and distant memories of "trophies"

It's interesting that she thought the slip incident was all about your attraction to her. I'd guess you were focused on the slip no matter who it belonged to!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Banned Read only
    I wonder what would have happened if you and her did get together....?? And, remember, there are hidden cameras everywhere now.

Maria, I love your posts, and this was one of the more fascinating ones. You really speak from the heart, and it is wonderful to see not only how intimately and joyously you and your wife share this "crossdressing hobby" of yours, but also how much fun she seems to have with it in her own special way.

But please, please, please start using paragraphs and spaces in your posts. Reading them the way they are now being presented - especially the longer ones - is like trying to get through a dense jungle without a machete. Reaching the destination is usually worthwhile, but the journey to get there is often laborious and daunting.

This is not a criticism, just some (hopefully) constructive feedback, and one that others here will likely agree with as well...

Maria, wow... you see stealing a slip from a girl. Yep she never forgets. Interesting story and you have a great wife. learn from that.
    Part Time Girl

Wow... Talk about a blast from the past! What a beautiful, bitter sweet story! Reminds me of the book Madison County. For me your story was much less about a slip than about a road not taken. I agree with the previous post, you have a wonderful wife. It's fun to revisit the past and what could have been, but memory is a romantic. Thank you for sharing Maria.
    Last edited by Katie01; 09-11-2016 at 01:28 PM.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Life is full of memorable moments and this was just one of those LOL
    No harm done.

Platinum Member

Like Watching It Unfold !

Hi Maria, Thanks so much for sharing that wonderful moment with us,

Following your story was like I was watching it unfold right before my eyes.

Here are some flowers & a hug for your wonderful wife.

Like leslie said please do give us some spaces......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

People keep saying it come back to you some day...30 years is rather a long time. But the story is classic, unrequited love...what could have been.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Such an awesome & touching story.

And she sounds really cool.

Thanks for sharing!

Well when I wrote the thread my wife was sleeping, when she woke up I really didn't want to talk about it. She started off by telling me that I must have been a bad thief when I was young, a few years ago my cousin with a few drinks in her told me she couldn't prove it, but everytime I went to her house the next day she was always missing pantyhose, and now last night the stolen slip.
    My wife wasn't upset but understood I was caught off guard and with a few drinks in me, but she didn't understand why I was so honest. She believes in not so many words I admitted to wearing her slip and masterbating and thinking of her, and why I just didn't tell her I didn't know why I stole it or some other lie.
    I couldn't answer her I just sat on the couch not knowing why I told her what I did, I just felt like she deserved the truth, but I did see alittle of my wife jealous side believing it was not about the slip but about the lost chance at romance. My wife's last words were asking me if there are anymore skeletons that are going to come flying out of the closet that she should know about. I told her I hope not. Wow I guess I wasn't as sly and cautious as I thought in the past. Maybe this should be a wake up call for the present also. Thanks for being so kind with your responses.
    Last edited by Maria 60; 09-11-2016 at 08:12 PM.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Totally enjoyed your story Maria, I have nothing to compare, but when I was 16ish I borrowed my mums shoes, she found them in my bedroom. Of course I denied all knowledge of them and said my brother must have put them there. She still reminds me of it 36 years later.

I think you should buy the lady a pretty new slip.

- Diane

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    No way!

Take her shopping for one.

(And buy it for her. Lunch, too!)

Your wife can tag along if she wants, LOL.

Thanks for sharing - great post

That made my morning, great post.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    What a truly amazing story Maria, thank you. How rare it is ever to get that kind of 'behind the scenes' insight into our lives- and how totally terrifying. I'm not surprised you felt like crying, it's like discovering you're Truman.

If it happened to me I think I'd offer to buy the lady the most beautiful slip money could buy, but I'm sure I'd have been as shocked as you were in that moment.

Your wife sounds very cool!

PS as Leslie says, a few paragraphs would make it a much easier read.
    Last edited by Nikkilovesdresses; 09-12-2016 at 11:05 AM. Reason: added a ps
    I used to have a short attention spa

It's just amazing that the story didn't see the light of day those 30-some years ago when the manager reviewed the tapes. Could have been an ugly scene back then.
    Maria -- I don't believe you should take the slip's owner out to lunch or even buy her a new one because I do sense a little jealousy on your wife's behalf.
    It might be best to let the whole story rest.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

I have to wonder if I've ever been caught on camera doing similar things. 30 years ago cameras weren't so prevalent as they are today. Although they were in retail stores to catch shoplifters. And of course now they're most everywhere. Smile!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder