Thread: Off from work, home alone.

Off from work, home alone.

Everyone is gone from home. Time for a bath, shave legs, and do my nails. How does everyone else spend those times alone at the house?

Long baths and shaving my legs I usually prefer to do when my wife is out, just because that's kinda inherently alone time so it gives me more time to spend with her when she is home. Nails I'll usually wait as we normally end up doin those together while we watch TV or whatnot.

Mmmmm,long shower, shave legs, nails, dress, and usually change outfits a dozen times, or so I wish. Something almost always comes up that I have to take care of, though, and I don't get to do anything with Alice!

Enjoy you time,full makeup or just relaxing

Generally, clean and shave!! Get dressed! Turn on Pandora radio. Practice walking in my heels and practice female movement and mannerisms!! Lord knows I need the practice!!! LOL May change outfits once or twice!! Generally try to enjoy a good time!! Hugs Lana Mae

A no brainer. 👗 LOL. All of the above...and more. Sweet. 👠💄👄👜🍷

Gold Member
    Just put on a skirt and top, and relax.
    Since I always wear a bra and panties,
    I love to hang around the house in a skirt.
    Rader

Leggings, a comfy tank top or shirts, panties, bra and forms. The. Usually some video games. I hardly put on makeup unless I'm going out.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I have a long soak in the tub the night before, all (well most) body hair shaved, lots of nice smelly stuff. On the day, shave, quick shower, undies, face, then outerwear, that's my routine.

For me its spent same as any other time, chores , shopping ect. I shave daily as I bath (everything! lol) its become quick now and part of my daily routine. luckily my partner lets me do as I feel in regards to clothing and make-up. I generally live a normal life so there is less worry about time alone now. we also bond lots more because we can do more together. my dressing routine is , shave/dress fully/then lastly make-up (base is collagen filler, then cover stick on hair shadow, then eyes and color). Although now its less about excitement and more about looking in a way that expresses my personality. to feel like me.
    What am I, I don't know. Maybe Male or female, definitely.... TRANS
    It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.... Scrap that, Set the unicorns freeeeee

Reality Check
    I am married but both my wife and I are retired. We get up, she goes to the gym and I get dressed as Krisi (not every day of course, but often). I don't shave my arms, legs, etc. but I keep the hair trimmed with a trimmer and a guide. I shave my face and put on light beard cover and light lipstick.

Sometimes I will stay as Krisi all day, sometimes I won't, especially if we will be going out when my wife gets home. My wife seems comfortable around Krisi so she doesn't comment when she gets home around noon except to sometimes say "Cute outfit."

Just to make it more clear, "Krisi" includes a wig, boobs and butt.

Kendra an ohio crossdress kendracd's Avatar
    I live alone so its easy for me, get home from work, shower, shave (fully) put on nylons panties bra complete with forms, full make up sometimes a dress sometimes womens jeans pick out one of my wigs , and just enjoy the rest of the day as Kendra, even do some cooking some light chores on occasion take a walk around the block.