Thread: Pandora's Box?

Pandora's Box?

I am having an internal struggle and would appreciate everyone's thoughts. Two months ago I did my first totally enfemme experience and went to a beauty college for a 'day of beauty'. The students were awesome and made me feel so comfortable even though I was not in the least passable. I can't describe how wonderful it was. I was, for the first time in my life, accepted for who I am. It was amazing!

A few days afterwards, I sent a thank you letter to the two students who worked on me. One of the girls replied and we have been having an email 'pen pal' relationship and I am enjoying corresponding with her. She is very open and accepting of me. BTW, our friendship has been totally platonic. The issue is that it our correspondence seems to be taking my transgenderism to a new level. Is that a bad thing? Or is it just making me aware of who I am?

For the first time in my life I am considering the trade off between becoming a woman and losing my social connections with family and friends. The experience was just that enlightening! I am planning to see a professional but I would appreciate others thoughts and experience.

Aspiring Member
    Not a big expert but from experience of others, it seems as the best way to go on this road and see where it leads. Maybe it is just a pink fog but maybe it is more than that. Good luck!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    No advice, Beth. But, I'll admit I'm jealous!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Is she interested in you because you want to be a woman or is she interested in you because you could be a girlfriend with "something extra"? Or maybe she doesn't feel threatened by you as a "gotta bed her" type person.
    Consider that she may like you because you are you and your a fun person to be with...however your dressed...

Banned Read only
    Don't confuse the pink fog with anything long term.

You had a unique experience. Totally new for you. You're in the fog.

Banned Read only
    Bethany,
    I've checked your age and I wouldn't worry too much, you need to express yourself if talking to her helps and she doesn't mind . The one piece of advice is don't overdo it, she may think it's fun or helping you at the moment, but she won't want to continually talk about it. I know from experience that you must learn to know when to stop, it may be on your mind much of the time but other people have their own problems to think about .
    Also consider that she not keep it all to herself so are you prepared for the net to get wider, it doesn't bother me anymore because I'm not ashamed of something I can't change, if it still bothers you then let the dust settle for a while and see if she brings the subject up again.

Turn on the fog lights and drive very slowly.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    OOh I would so love to have an experience like that .There is a place near me where you can go for a bit of feminine pampering, but they charge the earth. A special treat, one day..

i would see the professional and talk honestly with them!! You may be reading more into this than is there!! Or not!! I would not make any rash decisions before speaking with the professional!! Also be careful and do not let the professional push you in any one direction, this should be your decision!!! IMHO Best wishes Hugs Lana Mae