Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Supportive wives/SO What Activities->Outings

Supportive wives/SO What Activities->Outings

Question Those of you who have SO/WIVES that are supportive. What
    Is your Favorite activity that you do
    Together while in fem mode?

We go shopping, movies, dinners out and sometimes trips together and also have gone to the lake in a bikini and to parks to have a sandwich together. Mostly stuff like that and it is so fun being called a mam. LOL
    Part Time Girl

Well, while not exactly supportive. My wife is trying to accept and currently we do have an activity that allows for joint participation.
    Yes it is the current fad of pokamon go. This allows me to underdress to a greater level, even show to the observant eye. (Straps, cleavage, painted nails, and hair not having to be worn in a long plait)
    We undertake this activity at night/early morning, I walk with her while she does her thing with her phone, I feel better knowing that she isn't out alone and she enjoys the company, as well as benefiting from the exercise it gives both of us a break from demanding children(two of them have asbergers)
    Like most I would like more but it is me ,that is holding back on more dressing up, I have to be comfortable in who I am and until I can appear more representative of the female form this WILL have to do.
    Gina

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    Hmmm...... my answer is very similar to Dana's.

We go to the movies, museums, shopping, dinners, lunches, parks, vacations, just about anything we would do if I was dressed as a guy.

S H O P .... Need I say more...lol
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

No spouse...but out and about all the time with sister, mother, aunts cousins.....just living life

Me and my wife go for long drives and play Pokemon go as well, of course we do this after 10pm so no one can see at least not to well

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Wife and I, while dressed up (heels and all) have only been out in public together once.
    I have a closed thread about the entire night; it was overall a blast.
    I am currently scheduled to do open-mic at a local comedy club Wednesday next week (21st); I informed them of it and my wife knows. She plans on going with while I'm dressed up.
    Aside from all of that, we do not do anything when I'm en femme on a regular basis.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Shopping

At this point in time, my wife and I have only done the normal things that couples do around the inside of our home. My wife isn't comfortable with me being dressed outside the house. We have shopped together for Karen, but I was wearing my regular guy clothes.

Karen

Reality Check
    My situation is pretty much the same as Karen's. I am often dressed as Krisi around the house but I haven't convinced her to go out yet. We are pretty well known in the community and both of us feel it would be best to keep my "hobby" private.

I hope someday to go to another city for a day or two where it's unlikely that anyone would know us. I have been out alone and I don't think anyone would identify Krisi as being Homer dressed as a woman, but adding my wife to the picture would arouse suspicion as many in the community know her.

My SO and I stay at one-another's home on various nights. ON those nights that I am at her house... in the morning, I C/D and come out to read the newspaper. ONE morning, I didn't do so (dress) and - when I came to the table she said: "Is there something wrong?????" I never did that (failed to dress) again..... We have been dating almost 5 years.... and it has been a dream-come-true for me.....

Banned Read only
    My favorite think is just going to a restaurant or movie/play, kind of night. My wife's favorite thing would be shopping.

Heading to the movies with the wife as we speak. This is actally my first "real" outing en femme. I'm surprisingly not too self conscious. Well except the fact that I lost a dang nail when I got in the car and forgot to bring glue!

Umm, everywhere and everything! We started off with shopping and then expanded into everywhere else.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Bars, drag shows, movies and concerts. All good times.

We go pretty much everywhere,dinners,movies,shopping,theme parks,ect.

Shopping, and mani/pedis. A day together at the spa is the best.

agree going with the SO tomorrow for a mani / pani.

My wife is uncomfortable with us just hanging out while I'm dressed, but is okay with me being dressed for occasions that merit it. I think my favorite activity is performing in a charity drag show together. We've done this together three times. Two of the times she dressed as a man, but my favorite was when she was dressed as a drag queen too, i.e., a faux queen if you will. We've also gone to two Halloween parties where I was en femme, and those were really fun too.

A cute Minnesota girl!! Natalie cupcake's Avatar
    Pedicures, makeovers, shopping, just doing things together as two BFF's

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by JamieG View Post
    My wife is uncomfortable with us just hanging out while I'm dressed, but is okay with me being dressed for occasions that merit it. .
    Have you tried dressing casually, like she probably does for just "hanging out"? Wig, boobs and butt of course, but just beard cover and light lipstick and clothing similar to what she is wearing.

We have had a couple of Girls' Weekends out of town. We go shopping, to dinner, walk around together enjoying the sights.
    They/Them
    I love dressing as a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    Have you tried dressing casually, like she probably does for just "hanging out"? Wig, boobs and butt of course, but just beard cover and light lipstick and clothing similar to what she is wearing.
    I think the wig and boobs bother her more than me in a dress...

My SO and I do the same things when she is dressed, as we do when he is in guy mode. We go out for dinner, we go to coffee shops to hang out, we see shows, we've gone to art galleries, etc. On the rare occasions when my SO dresses at home, we do the same things together there as well: talk about our days, watch a show, read our respective books or newspaper, go online each on our laptops, etc.
    Reine