Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm a girl

I'm a girl

hi ladies! I'm so depressed I want my sex life but torn between suzzi and me , I love women and I fantasize about men? HELP!!!

It's OK to love women and fantasize about men. So what is it that you feel would be a successful resolution to your problem? Attraction is just attraction; no harm in that.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Nothing wrong with fantasizing about things, Most of us do it, acting on those fantasies is a different matter. Only you can decide what you want.
    Last edited by DIANEF; 09-15-2016 at 09:21 AM. Reason: spelling

I have depression too. I hate being closeted. Suzzi (pretty name btw) your fantasies are normal, I have similar ones. You are not alone by any means.🌺

hurting here

has anyone wanted a man? to be loved by one? I want one
    but I'm a girl. with a penis.

I love women and I fantasize about men
    Suzzi, your avatar and profile pic convey that. This feeling and desire isn't uncommon. I'd rather not give advice. It's something you have to deal with in your own way.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Non-binary/Questioning
    So fool around with a guy and see if you like it (be safe, of course!). You don't have to go all the way on the first try. If you decide you don't enjoy it, don't beat yourself up over it - you tried something new and it wasn't for you. If you do enjoy it, then you may be bisexual, and there's nothing wrong with that either.

Reality Check
    I'm sorry you have this confusion, but like Ressie, I am not in a position to give you advice except to say that you need to work this out on your own or possibly with professional help.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    nothing wrong with being BI and enjoying the best of both worlds

I'd have to say I'm right where you are. And its much harder than I thought it would be!

Hmmm...interesting post here. It has all the hallmarks of a troll on a fishing expedition. The title and subject matter seem like classic click-bait, especially given the lack of detail given by the poster as to why they allegedly feel this way, yet trying to draw us out to open up about ourselves.

Speaking strictly for myself - not gonna happen!

Sorry, but I'm not buying this alleged cry for help.

As I said in my response to suzzi's other post today - "hurting here" - this one also has all the hallmarks of a fishing expedition by a troll.

I, for one, am not falling for it and posting a response, especially since "she" has provided remarkably little background information to support the click-bait directed towards us here.

I've been with guys but in all honesty it's like a lot of things. It depends a lot on the person.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

What's with all the " I want to be with a guy" " I want to kiss a guy" post. It has nothing to do with crossdressing and everything to do with sexuality. These post reinforces the stereotype " if you crossdress you must be gay". If a women came on here to find out about crossdress of the SO. What would she think but the old stereotype. Can't we stick to a crossdressing theme?

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Langford View Post
    The title and subject matter seem like classic click-bait...
    I don't know anybody here in real life so I don't know how REAL any of the posters are. I think it's just better to address the issue rather than the person.

My question for the OP is: is this man anyone in particular? Most hetero GGs fantasize about a particular man not some symbolic faceless man that makes them feel like a woman. I know that when I'm infatuated with a woman, I'm thinking more about her bits than mine.

Untitled
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessica S View Post
    What's with all the " I want to be with a guy" " I want to kiss a guy" post. It has nothing to do with crossdressing and everything to do with sexuality. ... Can't we stick to a crossdressing theme?
    At this point in time this is the only forum where this is appropriate. In due course, with the new forum, this type of thread will belong in that forum.
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Actually? Once u finally get out and meet other dressers, you'll find out quite a few enjoy the company of men. Or, "admirers", as men often called in T venues.

Many T girls I know enjoy being with men in clubs. But, don't "date" them.

And, some r only interested when they r dressed.

I must admit, altho I've no attraction to males, I have enjoyed flirting and dancing with attentive admirers when clubbing!

It's kind of fun feeling like a desirable female!
    Rare for me because there's no chance of me passing.
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 09-15-2016 at 12:46 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

What's with all the " I want to be with a guy" " I want to kiss a guy" post. It has nothing to do with crossdressing and everything to do with sexuality. These post reinforces the stereotype " if you crossdress you must be gay". If a women came on here to find out about crossdress of the SO. What would she think but the old stereotype. Can't we stick to a crossdressing theme?
    Jessica,

This type of post does not reinforce that stereotype. It just shows the reader that there are many types of crossdressers and trans people with different tastes, desires and needs. Sexual preferences whether the fantasy type or the real thing are part of this site and are discussed regularly as they come into how one sees themselves in real life or elsewhere. The SO that comes here to learn more should have a good basis of common sense and practicality. If she can't handle the truth about the broad spectrum of members here, than maybe should not be here.

Suzzi, As Jessica has pointed out, there are several past and probably still open threads on this very topic. You may want to check those out because there is a lot of good information and comments there, both pro and con. Enjoy reading them.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    How do suppose we can help u, Suzzi? Give u some guy's phone number?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I agree with you on both counts Leslie.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Its also tells the story that even here there are people who try to read into why someone is posting. I've tried to get started crossdressing. Its not that easy. Maybe after you've done it a while, but at the beginning its hard. Especially for people like me who wants to use any look I can conjure up to make myself more appealing to another man. So yes I'm hurting too. I'm a gurl that wants to play.

thanks , but I'm really want a man, I'm so want to be a woman! to be treated like I treat women! I'm not gay I'm a woman!

Any man would be lucky to have you. You would treat him right.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 09-15-2016 at 03:30 PM. Reason: no need to quote post above yours

What's with all the " I want to be with a guy" " I want to kiss a guy" post. It has nothing to do with crossdressing and everything to do with sexuality.
    The two go together for many CDs. I'm just as tired of hearing that CDing and sex are two different things. They are for some, while for others the two might be inseparable. I think there's a latent homosexual factor that comes out for some when they dress in female attire. And it may take years of dressing before this realization happens. Just an observation.

But it sounds like Suzzi is maybe TS rather the CD?
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Quote Originally Posted by suzzi View Post
    hi ladies! I'm so depressed I want my sex life but torn between suzzi and me , I love women and I fantasize about men? HELP!!!
    Everyone in here knows its much easier to please a man than a woman. So why not want another man. In the past I've been very attracted to CDs. So much I would want to try it myself. I would love to pull of getting made up, dressed, and walk out to a LGBT bar. Would love that feeling until a guy grabbed my ass and wanted to take me back to his place. Then I would love that feeling more.