Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: crossing is sexual for me

crossing is sexual for me

I been wearing female underwear and anything I could get a hold of since I was 5, it's so sexual I love being dressed

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Wearing women's underwear does nothing for me; only underwear I wear is a bra when I'm fully dressed up, but it does nothing sexual for me.
    Wearing high heels with anything else is very exciting for me.
    Being fully dressed up is just overall exciting, like beyond sexual.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

In my younger days trying on women's underwear provided a certain sexual thrill. As I've come to appreciate my gender identity that aspect has disappeared for me.

Dressing is it's own high!! When younger sexual!! Now well well above that mental, physical, almost spiritual high!! Much more than sexual!! IMHO Hugs Lana Mae

Panties4me
    Suzzi, like you women's underwear/lingerie is a big turn on for me, even after 50 plus years. I don't/can't dress fully but am underdressed 24/7. I don't necessarily indulge in sexual activities every time I am underdressed but every time I do indulge in sexual activity I am underdressed. I don't miss not being able to fully dress and consider my self to be CD only.
    Cheers from Australia.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    In my very early days of dressing I did get a certain thrill from wearing female underwear, I even had a special liking for swimming costumes (?). As time passed that lessened considerably and now a bra or pants is just another item of clothing.
    Last edited by DIANEF; 09-16-2016 at 08:29 AM.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    They refer to those of us here that get turned on by dressing as "fetish dressers".

Many here feel that's like being in middle school. And, they've graduated and moved onward-----
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Well, some feel like they've graduated. And some get a little uppity about it, so I understand that people for whom the answer is still crossdressing get a little put off by being told they're not where they ought to be. I went through a progression that included sexual crossdressing. But it wasn't a complete answer for me and had to keep searching. I think there are a number of folks here who have found it wasn't a complete answer for them so they view people for whom sexual crossdressing is an answer in Sherry's middle school model. Their thought is that everyone must be like they themselves are and so if you're in a state they passed through you're "behind" them. It's not fair, but it's very human. Enjoy the state you're in. Be open to the idea that you might change.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Its ok if its sexual for you it is for many people.

it's highly sexual for me, I'm currently wearing 6 articles of clothing and feel so erotic.

it's like feeling every part of your body at once, sensory overload.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Well said, Jennie! It wasn't sexual for me when I 1st began 20 years ago. After a time it became sexual. Then, very sexual.

However, I began going out with other dressers about 8 years ago. As u explained, I never seem to have an arousing thot while I prep to go out or the entire time I'm out with others or alone.

It's only the times I dress in private that I often still get those excited and stimulated feelings!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    I suppose one could make the physiological argument, but I'm not so sure how much it was for me when I started at 6 years old.

But at 13? Oh, yeah!

Over the years since, that has gradually waned. Obviously that was a facet of it, but not the main one.

And when you're going out in public all dolled-up? Probably best to leave that part at home, and maybe save it for later.

These days? If anything, my overall sex drive has surprisingly *decreased* from it. Rather nice, actually -- as strange as that might sound to some.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Many here feel that's like being in middle school. And, they've graduated
    So if I under dress would I be an undergraduate?
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Reality Check
    I suspect many of us had that feeling when we were younger. I, for one, have pretty much outgrown that feeling. Panties, to me, are just "underwear". A bra is to hold my breast forms in place. The rest is just clothes.

I dress and play a role, much like I would in a play. That role is that of the daughter my mother never had or the sister I never had. Why? I don't know.

I dress up just to get sexual

Aspiring Member
    For me it was and still is exciting. However, what I figured out is that for me it wasn't the clothes themselves that was exciting. I was getting turned on by the fact that I was getting dressed up to look sexy. I felt sexy wearing those clothes which adds to the excitement. There's so much "fetish crossdressing" on the internet that I think early on that was just the default connection I made in my mind. In the end it did feel amazing wearing those clothes but like docrobbysherry, I've only been sexually excited while dressed alone. Once I'm out in public its not a sexual thing anymore but a very liberating expression of part of my identity. So much more enjoyable (and lasts longer too).

The whole subject of crossdressing I still find sexually arousing, which is why I still do it. Now there's an admission!

M.

There was a time in my life when almost anything I did could be sexual.
    In more recent years the sexual aspect of life has dropped away somewhat but for over 70 years my interest in CDing never wavered.
    Sexual feelings didn't cause me to CD; and CDing did not affect my sexual activities or attitude.

For myself it still has its sexual moments, when fully dressed its more of a relax and just enjoy the hole complete of it. Don't get me wrong I can never get bored of the feeling of slipping pantyhose on and the feel of a slip. But now it's like when I try something new it feels more sexual. With age things change.

From the very start to present day it has been sexual for me. The pleasure of adding clothing and now makeup and wig to become a fictional character is just great.

Banned Read only
    At my younger age I was but not anymore I dress to be the lady I would love to be
    I do have one sexual outfit that comes out every blue moon But that store get me In trouble lol

When a teen, everything was sexual and dressing-up gave me a great deal of... well, you know, satisfaction. But now, like so many here, it's all about allowing myself to be who I wish to be. These days the only thing sexual about it is when dreaming/fantasizing to have a relationship with a man as my femme self. And those fantasies do run wild!
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

Banned Read only
    Suzzi,
    CDing started with a sexual bang for me, it tied all the threads together in my brain, maybe it's when my GD started but I must have already been bi-gender for the sequence of events to happen, my T levels are still high so dressing still remains partly sexual. I don't feel ashamed to admit that, and I do think it's wrong to label it as something you grow out of, if it's locked in your brain there's nothing you can do about it and perhaps shouldn't be treated as a bad habit, as some of the replies appear to suggest.

There are many places across the spectrum, which many feel it is important to identify to. I feel we all have a bit of allot..(I know written poorly). I do not worry where I am on the spectrum because it changes slightly over time, I just enjoy the fact that I am more comfortable today then ever with myself.
    Admission .....yes it all is still turn on for me and I love it...at 50 years old
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Still an under grad - while I can underdress for hours - sometimes days, dressing in lingerie in particular has a strong sexual component . It is even better on those rare occasions when I get to go shopping and go home and put on a dress or skirt and blouse or whatever is my new purchase.