Thread: Weirdest question this month =D

Weirdest question this month =D

How many of you wore multiple pairs of underwear as a kid, Multiple as in wearing more than 1 at once? I did this a few times cuz I found the sensation of tightness to be pleasant. I also knew two other kids who did this behavior (I wonder if they CD now)

I would wear a playtex girdle over my panties, but that's about it. Never wore two pairs of panties or briefs. I never knew that some women would wear two bras to get the very push up/cleavage thing until I watched Jenna Marbles video about it.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I had a recent dress up adventure where, under my housekeeper uniform, I was wearing a full Rago all-in-one foundation, two bras, and two corsets.
    It was like a tight hug and very pleasureable. I also had on a pair of spanx and two pairs of stockings with lace top socks.
    I just kept putting stuff on. It was fun. And looked fabulous when all done.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Reality Check
    My mother would sometimes send me to my room if I "misbehaved" until my father came home so he could spank me with a belt (yes, back in the day we were held responsible for our misbehavior).

I would sometimes put on an extra pair or two of underwear to lessen the pain.

When I was very young I remember raiding my mother's drawer and putting on every pair of granny panties she had in there.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Yep. I did it, tuck my bits away (the old fashioned way), and put on multiple layers, 5 or 6 was usual, then my sisters swimming costume with anything handy for 'boobs'.

My mom was thrifty out of necessity. When she would get a run in one leg of her pantyhose she would cut that leg off and pair it with another single legged panty hose.

I found it to be an amazing experience to put on five or six pair at a time. I could barely move but every bump was smoothed and silky.
    Live and let dress.

Now that I'm thinking back, I don't know why but a few years back I was going though my pantyhose, because for some reason it's very hard for me to throw anything fem out. I was trying them on and seeing which ones I was going to keep, and then for some reason I just kept layering I must have had like 10 pairs of stay-ups and pantyhose on. I kept them all on and went shopping with them, it was very uncomfortable but my wife questioned it. I didn't know how to answer her, it was a great and at the same time strange feeling.

I sometimes wear panties under my pantyhose. Does that count?
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    That is an odd question.
    Have I ever done it?
    No never saw the need to.

If I'm not confident my shirt will stay tucked I'll throw on guys underwear as a defense to hide the panties I have on

Banned Read only
    Wait....whaaat!? That's totally cool but I vote for nope, never done it...but I get it, totally cool!