Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Halloween a time and excuse to crossdress in public

I have red heels so I want to go out as Supergirl

You don't need a excuse to crossdress. Just do it because you want to!

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    At age 18, 2 weeks before Halloween and using it as the perfect excuse to buy everything you need to doll up.
    Go back to the stores to show the salesgals what the results are

There is a friend of mine and my wife's that is large like I am. And I have seen her in pictures at a wedding in a Mother of the Brides suite that is not at all appealing to my fem style. But it has become an outfit that I want to wear for who knows why but almost to an obsession. I would luv to get the nerve to ask her to borrow it and the accessories for a Halloween party. She happens to have suffered a bout with cancer and her hair isn't much if any longer than mine and the same color. I want to masquerade as her if I can figure a way to ask I know she would lend it to me and even make me over to look similar to her. But I just don't want to share my CDing with her due to she talks to a lot of people we are all friends with and she isn't known as a secret keeper. And my wife would not approve of divulging to her my dressing for anything more than a party costume and she is pretty sharp so I'm afraid she would see right through me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

I have been out a lot on Halloween dressed up but never as just a woman, always it has been part of a group or couple of female characters the last time my brother in law and I went as nurses while my sister in law went as a Dr and my wife as a pregnant woman on a gurney (we delivered the baby in the middle of the judging and won first prize.) Now you probably couldn't get a "straighter" guy than my brother in law but he didn't look at me strangely when I swapped the roles for us to be nurses instead of Doctors just went right along with it. This year my wife and I are going as Max and Caroline from 2 Broke girls to a party at a friends house and then to a bar where some of our friends band is playing in both cases we will be with people who have known us for years (including my son and his girlfriend ) who have never seen me dressed as a female but I am certainly not going to worry if they think that guy must be a CD, just going to go and have fun that's what Halloweens for.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-cd View Post
    Aw, that seems uncharacteristically mean. I like to think if they feel the urge, if they ramp themselves up about it, each year they'll come closer and eventually cross the threshold. It's a pretty important day in someone's life when they finally do and they have enough self-doubt without their own team adding to it. (Maybe I should get a cheer leader's outfit this year. Go Team Trans! )
    I fully agree. Each year that you do it, you get a little more closer to that threshold. This year I am hoping to go to a mall that I have always wanted to go to while fully dressed. The day (monday) plays a lot into it so if I do finally actually get out there during the day in a very public place, it may take me to a whole new level of CDing.

Nobody goes to the mall the first time they go out dressed and you'd be a fool to do so. Halloween is a great day to get your stocking feet wet this year a whole weekend could be made of it and who knows what doors it may open for you on your personal journey.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I always use this opportunity to go out fully dressed and walk among people on Halloween and a similar European holiday in the Spring. I also dress more provocative and wear really strong makeup for that occassion. On normal days I just don't have a courage to do this.

Using this halloween to get a collection of makeup, nails and other items with out suspicious thoughts from SO .

Quote Originally Posted by Karmen View Post
    I also dress more provocative and wear really strong makeup for that occassion.
    Yes! The perfect time to let out your inner tart!

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Terri Semes View Post
    Using this halloween to get a collection of makeup, nails and other items with out suspicious thoughts from SO .
    I wouldn't be too sure of that. I think your "SO" will question why you need all that stuff just for Halloween.

Aw, Krissy, Halloween is a time and I knew several straight men who shave their legs and dressed and enjoyed it. Maybe they are cross-dressers come to think of it. Their time to come out of the closet. Don't ruin anyone's fun....
    Part Time Girl

I call myself a halloween dresser.i dabble all year on ,Halloween its full blown cd showing off all the skills i used threw the year
    Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/brandiedaniels/

Try getting an appointment at the department store makeup make-over counter this time of year! Ha.
    (I shall endeavor regardless).
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Life is too short to be a Halloween only dresser.
    28 years old, 6' tall, 155 pounds
    Measurements: 33 bust-28 waist-37 hips
    Dress Size: 6, Bra Band Size: 34

Halloween time not only the best time to dress up but also go shopping without the sales person raising an eyebrow. You can always pretend it is for costume for an Halloween party When I first started CDing 20+ years ago, it was the best time to shop.

Yes Halloween was a great time to break through the barrier of dressing in front of someone else. I love to come up with costumes with a woman's leotard and tights as a base. Even though they can be considered unisex in a way, there is not much of a selection unless you shop for the women's styles and sizes. And costumes don't have to be feminine or crossdressing to wear leotards and tights with them. So it seemed to come as no surprise to the salesladies for me to ask for assistance shopping for a leotard and tights to wear for a costume. They would help me make a selection and decide on my size, then invite me to try them on, or show me to the dressing room at my request. Once in the store I was committed, but so nervous to step out of the dressing room to be seen by the sales agent and whoever else was in the dance wear store. But it was all good. Even got help with the back zipper and led to the big mirror across the store to check the fit of my leotard and tights on me that I was about to purchase. A breakthrough for me that got repeated for other Halloween costume ideas.

Banned Read only
    In this day and age with the computer programs it is easy to make up an invitation to a "swap party," i.e., "Come as the Opposite Sex." Sometimes that is just the added push to get someone out of the closet for at least one day and all the shopping day before Halloween.

I haven't crossdressed during halloween, I guess I'm one of those that doesn't feel confined to dressing during that time. I do think that it's a good time to pick up a sexy little outfit and say it's for a GF or something without raising any red flags

Aspiring Member
    so thats why lady grace has a sale in oct.!

Halloween was my first real go out dressed. I live about an hour from New Orleans (and had a blast!) and I have gone back several times dressed on just random nights (and had a blast!). I will celebrate anyone who loves to dress that uses Halloween to show off even if it's the only day of the year to do so in public!

My SO did say to me the other night, "you should wear that outfit for Halloween." ...If only. Maybe next year.

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    I have to say I used Halloween 7 yrs ago as an excuse to get my first pedicure (en drab) at a salon. Left with bright orange nails and the girls at the salon loved it. It hs become an annual tradition for me....orange, black, or some combo. One year I had a manicure/pedicure with matching orange nails....just a bit over the top for a guy....

Funnily enough have never gone out dressed for Halloween......

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    True story.
    I used to live in a condo and the first Halloween I dressed in my very favorite hooker outfit. Some ladies invited me to their apartment for a party and I must say that the women really liked me.
    It was really fun to play dress-up and I had many of them over inspecting my wardrobe.
    And they were more than willing to help with my makeup.
    Best place I ever lived but circumstances forced me to move.
    Darn!
    You'd be surprised how many women like men to play dress-up.
    I sure was.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I seriously want to wear this outfit around all day on Halloween. With makeup, of course! Along with twenty other choices.
    I don't think anyone would figure that I just put this together for a one time deal.
    That just makes it more scandalous. And, Halloween is all about make believe, right?

"What's that? A Sissy? No! I'm a pirate! Really? Argg!"

2572p.JPG
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I think crossdressing on Halloween is a good first step out in public. Any questions, you can always say it was a dare. If you do it every year, people might start to think. I am not in the closet and crossdress on a regular basis so on Halloween I dress in a female costume. Dressing as a woman is not a costume for me, the 1st time yes, but not after that.