Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Halloween a time and excuse to crossdress in public

Yes,
    Love it. Going to a private party as a southern belle with the beautiful big dress and hat and white gloves, can't wait! Haven't been out dressed for a long time. Love it so much! I hope that everyone has a fun and safe Halloween.
    Hugs,
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

The party I'm going to, most are used to me doing it anyway so I'm not too worried about being uncomfortable about it. Granted, being dressed up like Belle this year... I'll stand out like a sore thumb! I am excited to do this though!

And Bree, you must post pics if you can of your Halloween outfit!

I always dress and go out when I want to and can, like to parties and malls. For Halloween, I can get dressed up in front of my friends and family and go to work and school. It worked great last year since I'm in college and work retail and it wasn't a big deal so I thrive to do it again as an extra day of dressing up and being seen by those who know me and doing things I do on a daily basis in this case, school and work since it will be on a Monday this year.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

The first time I ever wore a dress in public was for Halloween. I won't be going out this year unfortunately as my friends seem to be old before their time and are no longer interested. There is always next year.

I always go out on Halloween and use it as an excuse. I always wear short pvc costumes/outfits(nurse, maid, mini skirt, waitress, stewardess, bride, cheerleader, and sissy)really high heels or pvc hooker boots, red or pink lipstick, lots of makeup, panties, stockings, matching purses and headwear, bras with breastforms, and I always get a manicure with long nails that match my outfit. I want to stand out on Halloween and have girls laugh at and embarrass me. As well as trying to attract some attention from anyone looking to hook up.

However, when it's not Halloween, I try to fit in much better after so many years of not caring. I like to be viewed as one of the girls on any other day.
    Last edited by Nigella; 10-23-2016 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Removed text that was changed by the word filter

I am planning to dress in drag tomorrow although I am mostly in the closet. I am attending a party in Los Angeles en femme; I live a hundred miles away, so it's unlikely I'll run into anyone I know. Not that it's a big deal if it happens.

Anyone here planning to celebrate Halloween en femme in LA? I am staying in West Hollywood and it would be great to meet for a drink around there if any of our LA members is up for it. First drink is on me. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by reinasblack View Post
    Who here uses that cd holiday as an excuse to cd in public and still remain closeted?
    You can get away with more things like painted nail and toes are lipstick and even a dress.

Its known as a holiday for CD's.
    Off and on in college and my early 20's: I'd start "practicing" about two weeks in advance!

A GG friend approached me at a party and said,
    "I bet you do this more than just on Halloween...."
    I blushed purple but said, "Why do you think so?"
    "Because your bra fits."
    Busted.