Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halloween is coming.

Halloween is coming.

Halloween for me is always the perfect evening to go out all dolled up. I'm just wondering who else takes advantage of it and how you plan to dress this year.

Always love getting in girl mode for Halloween! It's a lot of fun to go out and not have to worry so much about people saying stuff. Not sure what to be for this year though! Pics from the last time I dressed up on Halloween:
    IMG_20141031_210750_edit.jpg

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar

Halloween FUN!

Three of us purchased identical stewardess uniforms, purses, and shoes. We will be OUT at a party with maybe 500-1000 people in a huge ballroom. That is just one day of two.
    The second day we will dress up in typical women's costumes.
    From past Halloweens:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Planning on a costume of course, but I haven't decided what just yet.
    Wife and I will be home that Monday and just hand out candy to the little ones that come trick or treating.

The Saturday before we might go to a party.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Last year I went "pregnant." Very interesting experience.

Aspiring Member
    Originally I was planning to go as either Lola from Kinky Boots or Harley Quinn. However, as we usually do, we just got invited to our neighbor's annual party which always has a theme. This year the theme is comedian or comedy actor. So now I'm thinking I might go as Amy Schumer in the Bud Light commercials. Did some searching yesterday and found a pretty close match to that dress she wears in those ads.

I think I'm ready for Halloween!

IMG_1313.jpgIMG_1319.jpg

Gold Member
    WOW!!!! There are some real cute outfits here.
    I wish I could fit into one.
    Rader

Prior to my transition, I never dressed as any kind of female. During and after was always dressed as myself, but never wore any costumes as such.

Thinking about something this year with friends. Maybe explore my Goth side more. So not really a costume per se.

I'm currently planning on dressing up as Belle from Beauty and the Beast!

My very first experience dressing up was to a Halloween party. At that time I didn't consider myself a crossdresser but my gf thought it would be fun forme to go as Elivra and she went as Catwoman. Looking back, that maybe have been turning point in my life.

For me, I'm going to dress as a zombie girl with all the trimmings and cool outfit. My SO dresses as a dark angel. Has cool wings and a black halo.
    Last edited by Dana44; 09-27-2016 at 06:22 PM.
    Part Time Girl

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I will definitely be all over Halloween!
    Most likely I'll go out as a sexy witch, LOL.
    But I have a few alternatives in mind.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Wendi! You took the thought right out of my head😂 I was thinking about posting this question, glad you got the ball rolling. I am taking full advantage of this Halloween because it will be the first I can dress femme. I will be dressed up for the Day of The Dead. I didn't know how popular it was until I started shopping.
    I didn't want to buy a costume from the party store witch was extremely cute! They are to expensive for cheap costume outfit. So I went to the thrift store and spent the same amount for the costume in the store😮 but I am able to mix and match and get more outfits out of it. But I found the perfect top. I don't know what they are called, but it's the black lace top that comes up to your chest. It looks just like the black top you would imagine a Mamacita wearing.
    I also found a beautiful mask. I don't think i paint my face like they do (i wished I could, I think it is beautiful). I will be wearing makeup and ear rings(clip on).
    So if anyone has been keeping up with my post. This is outting #3!!!! And I will be all dolled up in all my feminine Glory👰

Banned Read only
    Wendi,
    Our social group will meet on the 21st of October they are trying to get members to dress for Halloween, the date also coincides with Trafalgar Day, it's not one that's widely celebrated but it did give me an idea for an outfit, that's all I'm saying until after the event but it does mean I won't be driving in such heavy makeup !

Did this for last year's event. Still working on this year but thinking it will be along the lines of something Holly Valance wore in the video 'Naughty Girl.'

Attachment 266631
    Last edited by Taylor186; 09-28-2016 at 09:28 AM.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I'm dressing up as a sexy waitress this year, see my latest photo post for a pic, but I think I'll go blonde instead of the red.

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    One thing I always wanted to do for Halloween but never have (yet? ) was to dress up as a chick who dressed up as a guy, LOL.

Something along the lines of normal wig & make-up, but a women's black suit & masculine-looking mini top-hat, or maybe a sexy female lumberjack outfit -- plus use some make-up to do a beard & mustache.

Would really mess with people's heads.

I'm either gonna be Ash Ketchum, or a witch. But I'm not sure yet. They're both such fun costumes. My witch dress is so much fun to wear. It's old-fashioned and lacy.

Platinum Member
    Hi Wendi, Mr. Drab always gets stuck handing out candy at the door on Halloween......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

supergirl for me
    Attachment 266658
    Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/brandiedaniels/

Daqn sm.jpgIn the past I have gone as Mrs. Santa, Beergarten Waitress. Last year I was a cat woman but just a plain dress and boots. This year its a sexy cat woman in all PVC and Patent corset. My nail appointment is on the 15th to get a full long set on my hands and feet. I will keep them on until Nov 7th What Fun!!!!!Dawn 02.jpg
    Dawn 05sm .jpgDawn 01SM.jpgDawn 04sm .jpg

I have gone out twice in public many years apart .Once with my x wife and a few years later with my now x GF .Both times were a lot of fun and quite enjoyable .The last bunch of years i just stay home and be all the girl i can
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Skirt Enthusiast Michelle Cheli's Avatar
    Last edited by Michelle Cheli; 10-03-2016 at 08:28 PM.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I don't need a reason to dress but if you are into it have fun.
    Dawnmcdaniels you look fabulous!!!!! Such a cute outfit.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 10-04-2016 at 04:51 PM.