Thread: Dreams

Dreams

Do any of you girls have weird dreams about dressing. I'm having a re-occurring dream that I'm around a lot of people, usually on some sort of vacation, and I have all my bras and panties out and everyone sees them, but never says anything...

Hiya Chris,
    I had a dream couple of nights ago. I was walking down the street with my partner, I was dressed, then I fell and was laying on the pavement facing up, I saw a woman walking toward me smiling, she was also trans. I remember thinking does she know Im not a cis-woman as-well, and should I say hello or is that going to offend. she stopped in-front of me and then I awoke
    It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.... Scrap that, Set the unicorns freeeeee

I have a recurring dream that I somehow end up at work with a skirt on. In the dream I totally freak out and try to hide from everybody until I realize that either nobody notices or nobody cares...
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Nobody notices either in mine...

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Not many, though I did once have a dream that I was being chased through the streets of Manchester by an angry mob of farmers,..... while I was dressed as a fairy.

Every now and then I'll realize I'm in a dress or skirt or fully dressed in my dreams and no one seems to care or notice then I'll switch to jeans and back again. Dreams are surreal anyway so maybe just my two selves fighting it out.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Aspiring Member
    No dreams that I recall, but as a former sleep talker, plenty of paranoia that I'll start blabbing about dressing up or wanting to be a chick when I'm camping or otherwise sleeping around others besides my wife

Aspiring Member
    I understand the attire in the dreams I've chosen are extremely stereotypical of fantasy dressing. Maybe that's why they stand out to me, as opposed to those where I take my clothing for granted and interact with the world as a woman.

Most recently, I was the bride in all her finery (a white strapless ball gown, if anyone wonders), confronting my parents about my living full time as a woman (still not there yet). I woke up in a night terror midway through the argument. This dream occurred during a family vacation, where I was in a triple room with them. I happen to be a sleep talker, but it seems I got off lucky.

Some years ago, I recall leaving a cinema, also in a ball gown - this time one from the 1860s with an off-the-shoulder bodice. I descended the metal stairs along the outer wall with my hands full of my skirt. When I reached the ground floor I found everyone else in modern, informal fashion, and I was naturally out of place.

A while back, I also dreamt of being backstage of a series of solo ballet routines. Despite being biologically male (albeit lithe and slim) here, I was well disguised, my hair was tied back, and my frame was hidden by the silhouette of my white classical tutu. Another (female) dancer asks me "Dude, you're up soon, why are your glasses still on?" Slightly unnerving, but still.
    Last edited by Lily Catherine; 09-17-2016 at 12:33 PM.

Kind of like those dreams where you are buck naked in a crowd of people, but nobody seems to notice. I've had that one! Was a long time ago tho. And I have had a few dreams where I have been dressed, and though feeling anxious, nobody seemed to notice. I remember waking and wishing it had been real.

I often have dreams where I'm en femme and just going about my everyday life, likely coming from my constantly thinking about what that life would be like. But every now and then it's a dream where I'm out and forgot to take off something, like my lipstick or nail polish, and I'm panicking. Always a startling awakening!
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

Aspiring Member
    I have dreams about it all the time but I can't say that I have any single recurring dream. They're always different.

Platinum Member
    Hi Chris, I don't know about dreams,

But I will wake up in the middle of the night and try to figure how I will dress later when I get up......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilyy137 View Post
    A while back, I also dreamt of being backstage of a series of solo ballet routines. Despite being biologically male (albeit lithe and slim) here, I was well disguised, my hair was tied back, and my frame was hidden by the silhouette of my white classical tutu. Another (female) dancer asks me "Dude, you're up soon, why are your glasses still on?" Slightly unnerving, but still.
    OMG!

Speaking of which, there is actually at least one professional all-male ballet company, with some of them who dress & dance the female parts in live performances.

Anyway, I guess one dream I had a long time ago was realizing I had gone all dolled-up to work one day (and somehow I had this incredible GG body & real hair!). Short skirt, heels, pantyhose, the works. And I remember feeling so unsure of what I wore: Should I have gone with a blouse in another color?

All I wanted to do was impress my real-life (cute) boss & flirt with him, LOL.

The dream that I remember the most is one where my wife is putting make up on me while I am dressed in black lacey bra and matching panties. It was a great dream but unfortunately only a dream.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Closest to a reoccurring crossdressing dream is that I'm out in a crowded place, like a mall or park, walking in very noticeable high heels with all guy-wear.
    Most of the time the wife is with me.
    And this is something I've never done in real-life, nor do I desire to.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

There have been times that i have dreamed i was wearing a skirt or wearing slips and cammis. One time i was wearing a long black pencil skirt while flying and another time i was in a crowd wearing awhite slip and cammi. No one seemed to notice or care. In each case i felt at peace.

Mine usually involve getting caught and having all the closest people in my life disown me. Those suck. Hopefully they'll get more cheery! Although I've had a few where I see other CDers in public and we give each other some kind of secret wave like we're in a gang.

Gold Member
    I dream of being at some resort where everyone must wear a skirt or a dress.
    No pants allowed, for boy or girl. I am wearing a beautiful gown with a wide
    old fashion skirt with petticoats underneath.
    I know it is just a dream, but why not.
    Rader

Rader, let's open a resort just for us girls. Of course GG's are welcome.

I also once in a while dream that I'm fully dressed around people and nobody seems to notice or care about it.

I can not recall a time when I dreamed of anything dressing related. I don't tend to remember me dreams though. On rare occasion will I wake up and remember what I dreamed, then it's usually more nightmare than dream.

Gold Member
    Want to build a resort? I have a Hammer, (Retired Carpenter) Pick a spot,
    and I will be there; Wearing a skirt.
    Rader

Yep, had those sorts of dreams but they are not as common as the "missing the flight" dreams. I explain the latter as coming from all the anxiety brought on by frequent travel. Thanks to a certain Austrian psychologist we spend far too much time trying to make sense of what might be random bits of information flying around our brains - little neuron sparks.

The strangest one was where I was dressed in my girl clothes, but no one seemed to think it unusual at all; the only thing that kept coming up, was that everyone eventually told me that I needed new shoes, because they didn't look good with what I was wearing. When I responded that they don't make many different styles of women's shoes in a men's size 16, the responses were basically that then maybe I should start a shoe company to make them; then they's suggest all kinds of different styles that I could make; what was especially weird, was that these were men I was talking with. Considering that there aren't enough crossdressers with size 16 feet, and that I don't know how to make shoes, I kept wondering why anyone would suggest that. It seemed crazy. And when I'd ask, they'd just tell me that I'd figure it out, and then go back to pointing out various shoe styles that women who were passing by, were wearing. So I went to a woman's shoe store (which for some odd reason was right in the middle of a residential neighborhood) and asked the salesman if there were a lot of men who came in, looking to buy women's shoes in very large sizes. He said no, only a few, but that they had gotten some new ones recently and would I like to try some on.

When he came back out from the back of the store with a bunch of boxes of shoes, I woke up. I really wanted to go back to sleep so I could find out what kind of shoes I might have been able to buy.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I wish I had more dreams about getting to dress up. I'm in a situation where it is difficult for me and I sometimes have dreams that I am in the store openly trying on dresses and shoes. I absolutely LOVE those dreams!!!