Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Smoking/Brands

Smoking/Brands

Someone had created a thread titled the weirdest question this month. I think I have one to top it. I was wondering, for those that smoke or have smoked in the past, do you smoke female cigarette styles such as slims, 120s, etc....? If so, only when dressed or always? I'm just curious because I just love Virginia Slim 120s and even smoke them as a man (by myself of course). It completes my female persona as I prefer accessories as well as clothes and I smoke so I smoke brands females would smoke (more often in years past as female targeted brands are seeing drops in sales these days) Sorry if that is a strange question. I'm just wondering if I'm the only one.

Before I quit 4 or 5 months ago I was smoking menthols; for no other reason than they made me cough less than normal cigarettes. I always considered menthols to be a little bit feminine but the cigarette itself looks like a normal cigarette so I don't think that really counts. If I was inclined to dress and present as a female, I probably wouldn't have smoked in public but did smoke dressed and presenting male. One of the things I really enjoyed about smoking was the people you meet and converse with outside of a club. I haven't been to a club for a long while but I think I would 'go out for a breath of fresh air' to take in those encounters once again.

Fond memories with the smokers crowd...
    While presenting as a male wearing a caramel suede skirt, suntan hose, block heel black pumps and a sheer black blouse over a black cami... a guy (happened to be the club DJ) approaches me and says "I really hate to objectify anyone but you have great legs". I was flattered and thanked him and we chatted....small talk. A short time later I jokingly mentioned to the club owner that his DJ was trying to pick me up, he laughed and said "I doubt that, he could have any dude in the place but always goes home to his wife." I'm puzzled but still flattered.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I smoke "American Spirits" cigarettes thru a tar-filter, either in girl-mode or not.
    But for my femme-look I would love to get one of those long black cigarette holders.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

I have quit smoking but back in the day (bc-before crossdressing) I had smoked just about every brand!! No smoking and crossdressing!! Lana Mae does not smoke!! Hugs to all you smokers!! Lana Mae

Ha ha, before I quit I smoked little filtered cigars en femme.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Used to smoke Marlboro lights.
    Gave them up about 5 months ago but never found the urge to smoke a cig marketed towards women.
    Never cared for 100's of any kind.

Where I work there are a number of young girls, 17-25, and at least half of these who smoke roll their own cigarettes. They actually make it look quite feminine, dainty even.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Marlboro 100's in male mode and Virginia Slims 120's in my lingerie.

Aspiring Member
    L&M lights, albeit not when dressed. Couldn't stand it after a few smokes, so I completely stopped.

I neither smoke nor dress anymore, but when I did ... my sexy girlself loved Eve Light 120s and Virginia Slims 120s.

Great thread for us smokers. I smoke blue Pall Mall 100's and have been wondering lately if they even have Virginia Slims anymore. I'll have to get a pack tonight.

You're right about smokers hanging outside with the other smokers. You do meet a lot more people that way and have some great conversation.

I quit smoking 22+ years ago. Several years ago I bought a pack of VS to take some heavy makeup and smoking pics. Just for fun. Did not make me start smoking again.

Reality Check
    The only difference between "men's" cigarettes and "women's" cigarettes is the advertising. Either is going to kill you.

There was a post a few days ago about liking pumpkin spice and being "girly". Really? Liking a certain spice or smoking a certain brand of cigarettes makes you masculine or feminine?

I used to smoke some brand of "long" cigarettes. More smoke for your money. That was back when I paid $3 per carton (not pack). I quit before many of you were born.

I roll my own as a girl and as a boy. Bugler. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

I don't see the weirdness of your question. Most people don't smoke, so if you were to smoke a slim cigarette us ignorant non-smokers won't really understand "oh this person is being feminine because of this cigarette". All us ignorant non-smokers will think is "ew, this person is smoking, how gross, Their beauty is totally wasted.

It's like if a guy rode a womens bike. Most people will probably not tell unless the color gave it away. I guess if you were smoking with the guys then you could feel self conscience over smoking femme cigs.

I am mostly a non smoker. I am a runner, do about 40 mi. a week, 3 marathons a year. But, when I dress (when I dress I go out in public), I do sometimes smoke one or two. Usually Camel filter. Cigarettes get me somewhat high. It began as a way to relax and take the edge of a nervous situation. Unfortunately I still do take part in this habit, although in a limited manner.

So, I'm not a smoker at all in boy mode. But when I'm in girl mode I like to smoke 1 or 2 Virginia slims on the back porch. Something about pretty nails, jewelry and a slender cigarette to complete the look.
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

When I was younger most women I knew smoked menthol cigarettes, saying it didn't make there breathe smell bad. I always considered them women's cigarettes and the slims were sexy but I remember a lot of men smoked them to.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    I smoke cigars en dude. Julie is smoke-free

They have Virginia Slims. I buy them all the time. The world might as well end without my Virginia Slims 120s. I also smoke Misty menthol 120s but the regular sizes of both are great too. Normally I smoke Newports. At night when I'm alone I smoke my girly girl cigarettes. I want to dress and go into public so bad smoking my long VS 120s. One day....sigh

Aspiring Member
    When I smoked I always smoked Lucky Strikes, but I quit thirty nine years ago.

OK then, how many of all yoose classy broads use a cigarette holder?
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Junior Member Beauty Parlor Bev's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicolesmyth View Post
    So, I'm not a smoker at all in boy mode. But when I'm in girl mode I like to smoke 1 or 2 Virginia slims on the back porch. Something about pretty nails, jewelry and a slender cigarette to complete the look.
    This response pretty much sums up my smoking habit. I do not smoke at all in boi mode, but when I am in girl mode (and drinking!), I like to go out "back" and enjoy a long, white VS120 or Misty, always menthol. I love to see my long, lacquered nails holding a lipstick stained cigarette. I must admit that there is a fetish aspect to this for me and most of my earliest femme role models smoked, so I think that is where it comes from for me. I hang out at my local club with several other Tgirl smokers and they always comment on how "girlie" I am when it comes to my choice of brands! Oh well, it is all about the "girlie" for me! It usually takes me 4-5 nights out to finish a pack, they sometimes get stale before I finish them!

Reality Check
    OK, if you are a "non smoker in boy mode" but smoke when dressed, how do you answer your doctor's question "Do you smoke?"

If you have the will power to not smoke as a male, why not when presenting as a female? And the obvious question; Why not use a prop instead? Fake cigarette? E-cigarette?

It's hard to explain a fetish to someone who doesn't have that fetish. It's even harder to explain a fetish to someone who doesn't have any fetishes. While I did take some smoking pics, I don't have a smoking fetish. I should know, as I have others. But there are people with smoking fetishes who get excitement by seeing women smoke, often that excitement is boosted if she wears heavy makeup, especially lipstick. I can't explain it, but I can't explain why high heels excite me.
    Doctors who ask about my smoking history never stop at "do you Y/N?" They always follow up: how long did you smoke? How much did you smoke? When did you quit? If you occasionally smoke when you dress up, you can answer directly (two cigarettes a month, for example) without going into the CDing. I know people who drink very rarely but smoke when and only when they drink. We can accept what people do without understanding it.