Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Smoking/Brands

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by dolovewell View Post
    How do some of you only smoke when dressed? Do you not get addicted?
    You need to understand one cigarette every now and then isn't going to cause you to get addicted.
    Its not like hard core narcotics or the dreaded weed like in the movie refer madness LOLOL

I never smoke as a guy...In fact it kind of repulses me.

When I put on a dress and lipstick, I will on occasion smoke...At those times it's always a VS 120 Menthol.
    Last edited by Kate Jennings; 03-10-2017 at 08:48 PM.

I havent smoked for years.

When I started I used the most popular local brand. I remember the incident very clearly. I was walking back from a night in the pub with a group of (mostly) girls... we all lived nearby. I ran out and asked for a spare. A very stunning girl (that had a boyfriend I knew sadly...) gave me a spare. It was a Silk Cut.

Silt Cut is a brand associated with girls over here. It's a light... super light even. But has the flavor even tho. I became a Silk Cut smoker for a very long time afterwards. Whenever pulled up on it as to why I was smoking "that girls brand" I would just say I have asthma but didnt want to quit. That usually sorted it out.

Later in life when I became less obsessed on my appearance and projection and more concerned about health I switched to rolling my own. They have less additives. It's still very bad for you. But very bad was seen by me as less bad than hyper bad.

4 years ago I quit. Not smoked since. Will never again... and I dont miss it.

I am a smoker, and I only smoke 100's. Bad habit. Yes, but I enjoy it. I also enjoy chocolate, bad again. You only get one chance to go up the escalator, so you might as well enjoy the ride.

I haven't smoked for a few years now but I tried various feminine cigarettes. I ended up liking Misty 120's (light blue) the best. Yeah I know they have a weird 80's association with them but I thought they were way better than Virginia Slim. I often smoked them in male mode too but only at home or in my car (though I primarily smoked Camels in male mode). Like you, I thought it was a nice touch to add to my femme side.
    Last edited by Scarlett Viktoria; 01-02-2017 at 08:43 PM.
    Ciao,
    Scarlett

I enjoy smoking 120's. Virginia slims, Misty's, or Capri. Makes me feel really sexy and elegant

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I like Virginia Slims 120's but they're more expensive, twice the price of my regular brand.

[QUOTE=NicoleScott;3997000]It's hard to explain a fetish to someone who doesn't have that fetish. It's even harder to explain a fetish to someone who doesn't have any fetishes. While I did take some smoking pics, I don't have a smoking fetish. I should know, as I have others. But there are people with smoking fetishes who get excitement by seeing women smoke, often that excitement is boosted if she wears heavy makeup, especially lipstick. I can't explain it, but I can't explain why high heels excite me. [Quote]

As I mentioned earlier, I quit smoking a few years ago. A couple nights ago my wife had a few drinks with some family members who smoke. After they went to bed she asked if I wanted a cigarette and I about jumped out of my shoes in excitement. She quit years ago too mind you. Anyway, while we were outside I revealed to her that I actually have a smoking fetish. She said she knew. I asked how and she just said she knew. Anyway, not much I can from there since we still don't smoke and that was just a "treat", lol. But she DID say I could have another in 5 years, lol (which i will hold her to), maybe I can make it a Misty 120 :-)
    Ciao,
    Scarlett