Ok...its not what I said but totally what I thought.

As I have shared before, my wife "back in the day" was one horny lover and pretty much pushed me into hormones in late 80 (long story told elsewhere). Well, about 6-7 years ago menopause hit and when the fish stopped so did her sex drive and any acceptance of me wearing almost anything feminine looking. I still wear a bra/panties every day (bra because I have real breasts) and 99.99% of the time skin-out fem although not looking it type attire. So I guess we're at a DADT type understanding.

Up until this time (6-7 years ago) for our anniversary we always gave each other something sexy or kinky as a private gift. Over the years since I have given her such a gift but not for the last few years as everything for the 3 or 4 years prior is either still in the closet or in the drawer still with the tags on them. Till last week she hadn't given me anything remotely feminine for any day of the year much less our anniversary for years. As said...till last week.

We had given each other our usual "public" gift (something the family/kids will see we did) which had been our standard for 39 years. Late in the afternoon when I got home I went to put on a pair of shorts and a tank for the evening when, as I went into the bedroom, saw there was a large pink box on the bed...with my name on it. She more or less followed me into the bedroom and with a smile on her face said she couldn't resist. So I opened the box.

Inside was a very skimpy Baby-Doll in red satin with a chiffon overlay, matching pantie, matching chiffon peignoir, a pair of matching 4" heeled pumps and a few other things (not discussed here). But what was most surprising was the bra area. This BD had a built-in hard-formed shelf bra that would put the smallest of breasts on full display. And with my "C"s display was an understatement. (this is where I thought my title)
"I'd like to see it modeled before supper" was all she said and walked out of the room.

"OK"...is all I could say.

I took a shower then put on the set and went out to present myself. It was an odd meal for sure. She in her normal "dress-down" yoga pants and t shirt and I in my BD. Then we sat on the love-seat and watched a football game (her idea - not mine - she is a college football fanatic) finally about 10:30 heading to the bedroom where the BD didn't stay on for much longer. We actually had sexual relations for the first time in years.

All this is presented to ask the question - Has your nonsupporting wife/SO/GF/BF/etc ever given you something so outlandishly feminine and then not only insisted you wear it but in front of them for any extended time?