Thread: Really?...WOW

Really?...WOW

Ok...its not what I said but totally what I thought.

As I have shared before, my wife "back in the day" was one horny lover and pretty much pushed me into hormones in late 80 (long story told elsewhere). Well, about 6-7 years ago menopause hit and when the fish stopped so did her sex drive and any acceptance of me wearing almost anything feminine looking. I still wear a bra/panties every day (bra because I have real breasts) and 99.99% of the time skin-out fem although not looking it type attire. So I guess we're at a DADT type understanding.

Up until this time (6-7 years ago) for our anniversary we always gave each other something sexy or kinky as a private gift. Over the years since I have given her such a gift but not for the last few years as everything for the 3 or 4 years prior is either still in the closet or in the drawer still with the tags on them. Till last week she hadn't given me anything remotely feminine for any day of the year much less our anniversary for years. As said...till last week.

We had given each other our usual "public" gift (something the family/kids will see we did) which had been our standard for 39 years. Late in the afternoon when I got home I went to put on a pair of shorts and a tank for the evening when, as I went into the bedroom, saw there was a large pink box on the bed...with my name on it. She more or less followed me into the bedroom and with a smile on her face said she couldn't resist. So I opened the box.

Inside was a very skimpy Baby-Doll in red satin with a chiffon overlay, matching pantie, matching chiffon peignoir, a pair of matching 4" heeled pumps and a few other things (not discussed here). But what was most surprising was the bra area. This BD had a built-in hard-formed shelf bra that would put the smallest of breasts on full display. And with my "C"s display was an understatement. (this is where I thought my title)
    "I'd like to see it modeled before supper" was all she said and walked out of the room.

"OK"...is all I could say.

I took a shower then put on the set and went out to present myself. It was an odd meal for sure. She in her normal "dress-down" yoga pants and t shirt and I in my BD. Then we sat on the love-seat and watched a football game (her idea - not mine - she is a college football fanatic) finally about 10:30 heading to the bedroom where the BD didn't stay on for much longer. We actually had sexual relations for the first time in years.

All this is presented to ask the question - Has your nonsupporting wife/SO/GF/BF/etc ever given you something so outlandishly feminine and then not only insisted you wear it but in front of them for any extended time?

Banned Read only
    Jennifer,
    I always bought my wife a nightie for years, in fact it was a standard joke, since the change she took to wearing PJs but I do wear a nightie. The chances of me receiving a gift like that would be zero, and so would anything intimate in the bedroom so you must consider yourself very lucky she considered you and gave you such a fantastic treat .

I would appreciate an intimate gift , it would say so much about her acceptance and understanding and feelings she still had for me.

Jennifer, wow is right, your wife loves you and after a time has comeback to you and gave you something beautiful. So far my SO and I pick out our stuff together and get a new nightie every year. That is so nice and sharing. But she also bought me beautiful lady's sweater for the winter time.
    Part Time Girl

Gold Member
    A Long time ago, my wife bought for my Birthday a French Maid outfit.
    Complete with fish net hose, and a lace hat.
    She had me wear it on Halloween to hand out candy to the kids.
    I loved wearing it.
    Rader

Wow, no nothing like that!! My wife (God rest her soul) believed in if intimate then naked!! She never was on board and I respected that for34+ years of our marriage! But then I did not even realize!! Hugs and bless you both!! Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Nothing yet, my wife is halfway. She allows me to dress neck down in the bedroom and all the way when I go out to parties without her. She has bought me some panties and earrings, but nothing else yet. Of course I would love her to.
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Reality Check
    My wife often buys me clothes and jewelry but nothing "sexy" and has never insisted that I try it on for her.

At my age, anything "sexy" is pretty much water under the bridge.

Great post

My wife really went all out helping me get started. She and I were very sexual while she was young. We were alway experimenting with everything. When she went thru the change she is a totally different person. She still loves me though and accepts my dressing but I get the feeling sometimes she could take it or leave it behind also. I'd say now she just tolerates it somewhat. We have had so many wonderful years together so I don't push this part of it as much as I used to at her. She still will fool me when she buys makeup and asks if Jaylyn needs any thing? I have noticed that with us both aging sex drive and the extras in the bedroom are declining at a fast pace. I still think of it almost every day but am finding the urges are not as strong. I guess people are right when they tell me old age sucks somewhat. It beats the alternatives though. Seems wife and I are enjoying our lives together more as walk hand in hand a lot lately. Maybe this is just natural at our age.

Banned Read only
    Ummm....like....WOW!

Soooo freaking jealous right now 😐

Platinum Member
    Hi Jenn, Sounds like what goes around comes around, Be careful and don't try to overwhelm her now, Pace yourself......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Your story reinforces my view that we are controlled by our chemical makeup. I have read some very interesting articles recently about FREE WILL. That we have complete control over our actions is something that is central to our western thought and belief but if it turns out that our chemical makeup, which includes our hormonal balance, controls many of our feelings and desires, what does that mean for us as cross dressers?

I remember the reaction of a woman who suffered from severe depression who when told to "get over it" replied " what would you say if I told you to just get over your cancer". In an interesting interview, Watson ( of Crick and Watson and the structure of DNA fame) opined that sometime in the future we would realize that all behavior including criminal behavior can be traced back to our DNA and its affect on our brains.

Free will is not a child of emotions. It's a balance between thoughts and feelings. It's like the old argument: is it heredity or environment. Neither: it's always both.

Such a nice BD gift. I could learn to love love love college football.
    All my dreams pass before my eyes with curiosity

Silver Member
    Years ago my wife and daughters bought me a silk road and fem boxer style sleep panties.

About 5 years ago for Valentine's Day my wife bought me lingerie for the first time. It has since become a tradition on VD. The irony in all this is that I have never seen her in lingerie. She just flat out refuses and I've bought her some nice stuff. She sleeps in mens boxers and a t shirt.

minor update - Saturday night I put on the BD again before she came to bed. She walks into the room and her countenance changes instantly. "Don't think that just because you put that on your getting anything". So, I decided to sleep in it. I felt like a bicycle with the kick-stand down. When you actually lie down in one of these things the breasts now want to fall out at a given point of gravity. Also as noted it was like sleeping with a kick-stand. You roll just so far and BONK your stopped. Plus, the hard shell digs into you making sure you wake up to realize what you've done. Not being one to give in I continued to "sleep" in it till finally at around 6 Sunday morning I surrendered and went in and put the water on for tea. Yes I wore the peignoir and heels till she said about 2 hours later "are you going to put on some clothes?...please?

Ahh well....

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    A bit moody huh?
    I feel so bad for you.

what a bummer! after that brief spark of desire.