Thread: Manicured nails

Manicured nails

I keep my nails manicured and usually wear clear nail polish. We were at a very nice banquet recenty. There were 4 couples sitting at our table. One of the wives looked at my nails and smiled. I didn't have any polish on my nails. There was the usual conversation and I saw her looking at my nails and smiling again. She leaned over and whispered how nice they looked and asked me where I had them manicured. I whispered back that I did them myself. She smiled again and lightly touched them. Wow ! I couldn't hide a big smile along with nice eye contact. I think she knew there might be more. I enjoyed this experience. I wonder if she'd smile if she knew what I was wearing underneath..😉. I respect and sometimes fear women's ESP. Any thoughts, opinions?

I try to keep my nails manicured and a clear hard as nails on them, if I don't they chip and/ or split like crazy. I have gotten the knowing glances a few times and once a cashier at a truck stop told me " you know they make a matte clear hard as nails so the polish isn't as noticeable. I told her Thanks

For most people a man with a manicure doesn't immediately equal crossdresser. Lots of guys get manicures these days and there the whole group of "Metrosexuals" that are commonly associated with things like manicures.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Nothing wrong with taking care of your nails and being hygienic.
    So what if she noticed what can happen and why are you worried?
    I don't know any gay men that get manicures if that is what you are worried about.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I love getting manicures and pedicures, though it has been years since my last ones.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

I just got my first manicure/pedicure! Applied the polish myself at home! I almost always have soft pink on my toes and clear on my fingers! Unfortunately they are cut short!! They will grow out! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I have gotten a professional manicure every 2 weeks for the last 15 years. My nails are shaped and gloss Nail Envy is applied. If people notice and talk, I don't really care.

jodi