Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crossdressing when you have pets?

My dog seems quite relaxed when I am dressed which is good. He gets to see the transformation so doesn't get confused at all.

Even better he is keen to go for walks so it creates a great opportunity to get out and about while dressed. I do try and look the part (for my area) and dress in t-shirt, leggings and sneakers. The look is not glamorous but my legs look quite long and girly so I am happy

It's strange my last dog would run and hide when I was dressed, but the dog I have now doesn't even flitch. I guess to the dog I don't pass at all.

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth G View Post
    Same thing with my dog. Now if people would follow our pets leads the world might be a much better place
    Try giving them treats and see what happens.

Every now and again I'll let them stay upstairs when I get dolled up; there's photographic proof in at least one photo I've posted here! But usually I'll put them in the basement, with a plate of Fancy Feast each, because I would be really upset if they put a run in my nylons. I wouldn't get mad at them, but it'd put a crimp in my fun. I get irritated as it is when I do it, you know?

Ah-May-Lee
    I have a dog that is just like me, we both hate other people and bark at them.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

Aspiring Member
    We don't have any pets, but there is this cat (we don't know if it belongs to anyone or is a stray) that we feed/water and provide a warm home to, and he has really become accustomed to us.

Anyways, regardless of whether I am Wendy or drab mode, this cat still knows who I am. He does not judge who I am just because how I dress, now I only wish some people in society were like that.