Thread: Oh,no!

Oh,no!

I get everything packed and am ready to load the car and I get an email...it is from Jennifer at JMB Transformations. It states that she is very sick and has to cancel my weekend because she does not want to give it to me! No transformation, no wig, no makeup lessons and no stay away form home!! I am so heartbroken I do not know what to do!! Sorry folks no stories and no pictures. I know I can reschedule for later but I was ready to load the car!! Jennifer did call and said she was so sorry that this happened! I just feel so bad!! Need Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Sorry to hear of Your unhappy plight. Here are some hugs: HUGS,HUGS,HUGS. Hugs Roberta
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Think of it as a small bump on the Yellow Brick Road to Oz, Lana Mae! U will have many more opportunities to enjoy your fem self!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Many years ago Jennifer did a makeover for me, but I like to never found her studio. You will enjoy your visit there. My Avatar was when she did my makeover.

Hell-o Lana Mae,
    Sorry to hear your plans got blown up.
    I can't tell you how many times things I've planned
    went the same way as your makeover.
    You'll have another chance soon.
    Hang in there!
    Much Love (and hugs too!)
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Like Sherry said just a bump in the road at least she was courteous and emailed you in advance.
    That shows her professionalism and how she truly cares about her clients.

Look at the bright side--at least you weren't already half way there, or worse, checking into your hotel.
    Jon

So sorry. I'm sure you've been looking forward to your weekend. I hate when something like that happens and then it gets turned upside down. Hang in there and hopefully the wait isn't too long.
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    That does sound like a bummer, Lana.
    Hopefully a reschedule is in the near future.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Oh, so sorry to read of this. Just start humming "Nobody gonna break my stride" and reschedule.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Awwww I am so sorry have some HUGS

Hugs Annette
    "It takes more courage for a man to appear in public wearing a dress than to charge into battle"

Me July 2005

Happens to all of us from time to time - it wouldn't be called "life" if everything went as planned every single time. No use to fret over something that is outside of your control...all you can do is roll with the punches and try again another time.

On the plus side, once that transformation session actually does take place (and it will!), it'll make the experience that much sweeter.

Platinum Member
    Hi Lana Mae, Just think that this was a dry run for the real one......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

So sorry to hear this...... I know how much you are waiting for this from our PM's....... Hang in there!!!!
    XOXO
    ~Jeny

Thank you so much everyone! I feel so much better today! Roberta and Annette Thanks for the hugs! Sherry-Follow, follow, follow the yellow brick road! More opportunities fro my fem side if I live so long! LOL Amy-Jennifer now has explicit directions, turn and go between the stone pillars and make an immediate left, continue left until sign on right then turn left and down 1/2 mile gravel driveway!! Kristyn-thanks for Hugs and love. Tracii-she has been doing it for a while. Joni-I was staying at her bnb but at least I was not 1/2 way there and at least I had not loaded the car yet!! Jennie-I am humming!! Jeny-we have PM'd Again thanks everyone and yes I will reschedule!! Special hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix