Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where do you keep your clothes

Aspiring Member

Where do you keep your clothes

I did a couple different searches on the forum and was surprised I couldn't find this discussed as a topic anywhere (at least not the main topic of a thread anyway). Feel free to direct me if you know of one I just not finding for some reason.

Anyway, I was wondering where everyone is keeping their female wardrobe, makeup, wigs and other accessories. Seems many of us have a pretty expansive selection of shoes, dresses, other garments and accessories yet are not out in the open to our kids (or in some cases even our partners). So with a need to store a significant amount of clothing and such while still keeping it hidden or not easily discover-able, where are you storing your female attire?

Personally, the clothes that I wear most I keep in a locked cabinet in my office. I usually wear them when I'm working and no one else is home so they're easily accessible to me but in a room that no one else in my family really ever ventures into and still then cannot be accessed without the key. I also have a box of items I wear less often that is tucked away in the back of the walk-in closet in our master bedroom.

So just curious, where do you keep your goods??

No hiding anything here. Just goes in my closet or dresser as appropriate. Wigs are on wig stands on shelves.

Platinum Member
    Hi Lisa, Three closets an three dresser drawers although it is DA/DT nothing is hidden.....
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

In the closet or dresser, my wife knows so it's all good.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    No hiding here 3 closets full and a dresser.

Aspiring Member
    my wife knows. I have one crammed packed dresser drawer. I am going to get a garment bag for my closet.
    Sara

Three dresser drawers and a cabinet for shoes. My finacee and I have a DADT/out of sight out of mind arrangement but she knows where I keep stuff.

Being a widower I hang my things in thecloset and my dresser is about 50/50 between male and female clothes

Scattered among other stuff.
    Last edited by iGenny; 10-08-2016 at 06:18 AM.

No worries about hiding anything so everything is on rolling racks in my room, dresser drawers, some stored in totes. Wigs are sitting in one of my two closets in my bedroom.

I have a wardrobe and a couple of dresser drawers pus a night stand for girly socks and pantie and bottom drawer for my male boxers and socks. Everything is filling up on my girl stuff and I will have to use another closet we have for that.
    Part Time Girl

I am a widower and keep things in the closet. I have a large mirrored dresser and it has the pannties, bras, breast forms, corset, waist cincher, Tee shirts, jeans, etc. anything that is not on hangers is in this dresser! Dresses and anything on a hanger is in the closet as well as my shoes. My male stuff is in the other dresser in the room and hanging in the closet. There is more female clothes in the closet than male clothes!! Two drawers in the mirrored dresser(6 drawers total) have some of my wife's stuff yet! I am using my mother's jewelry box-it is an antique. My daughter seldom goes in my room. Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I keep everything in my closet, though it is locked. My fiancee knows and is supportive, but her adult bi-polar daughter lives with us and she has no issues going into drawers and closets looking for what ever she wants. Thus, the locked closet.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

My wife and I just moved into a bigger house. Believe or not, she gave me the biggest closet in the house. A walk in closet! My girl clothes are on the left side, and my guy clothes on the right.
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

Most of my lingerie is in the master/walk in closet, hanging between my wife's things and my male clothes, panties and hose are in 4 dresser drawers. My wife is ok with me dressed in lingerie but not so much in dresses. I keep my forms, makeup, shoes and dresses in a few totes in my shop, locked in a cabinet.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I keep my dresses in our shared (wife and I) closet, we only have one.
    I keep some of my high heels on the floor on my side of the bed, some are still in storage since we recently moved and our bedroom is small.
    Keep my makeup and miscellaneous goods (wigs, corset etc.) in the corner of the bedroom.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

I kept some things in a duffle bag, a few things in drawers mixed with guy stuff, many dresses on hangars , but now, after a number of near death incidents, and new found kidney trouble, i put everything into plastic storage bins. I keep my water balloons in a box .
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 09-23-2016 at 09:31 PM.

Being closeted and living with my parents, I'm running out of places to hide stuff.
    Most are crammed in the back of a cabinet with some random stuff on the front. Some are inside boxes in a closet. Some in the back of a drawer....I don't like having multiple hiding spots, but don't really have an option (except getting rid of stuff, but that's no fun).
    I've thought about renting one of those self storage spaces (there is one a few blocks from here), but it's not exactly cheap and I would have to go there get the stuff when needed...
    - Dani

I keep my girl clothes hidden in a plastic tub under plastic tubs of fishing gear in an old closet in my shed.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Not being out yet I have to hide everything away. I have a number of boxes in the attic, one for make up, wigs, forms and the like, and four more of clothes. My SO doesn't like heights or ladders so never ventures up there.

I keep things that are temperature sensitive (wigs, cosmetics) locked in my desk at work, and all of my clothes, shoes and things in a room on the second floor in my barn.

I keep my dresses, skirts and tops in my wife's side of the closet. I keep my hips, hair and boobs in a duffel bag on a shelf on my side of the closet. I keep my panties, hose, camis, slip and bras in my dresser.
    Putting the y (chromosome) in girly!

I am widowed so I can keep my clothes just about anywhere in the house. However, my wife accepted and supported my crossdressing. While she was alive, I kept my female clothing in my closet along with my male clothing and in a few drawers. There were also some plastic bins down in the basement. My very grown-up daughters finally cleaned out their closets and I have already filled up one of those with dresses, coats, boots and wigs.

Hi I keep things in the closet a dresser and a chest of drawers and a wardrobe. Being out to 99% of the folks I know and being widowed. I have no need to hide any more . My late wife knew about me and was a big support. Hugs to all

Annette
    "It takes more courage for a man to appear in public wearing a dress than to charge into battle"

Me July 2005

Gold Member
    Dresser, Closets, and anywhere I can put them.
    Not hiding anything. I do not have to. Thank You.
    Rader