I did a couple different searches on the forum and was surprised I couldn't find this discussed as a topic anywhere (at least not the main topic of a thread anyway). Feel free to direct me if you know of one I just not finding for some reason.

Anyway, I was wondering where everyone is keeping their female wardrobe, makeup, wigs and other accessories. Seems many of us have a pretty expansive selection of shoes, dresses, other garments and accessories yet are not out in the open to our kids (or in some cases even our partners). So with a need to store a significant amount of clothing and such while still keeping it hidden or not easily discover-able, where are you storing your female attire?

Personally, the clothes that I wear most I keep in a locked cabinet in my office. I usually wear them when I'm working and no one else is home so they're easily accessible to me but in a room that no one else in my family really ever ventures into and still then cannot be accessed without the key. I also have a box of items I wear less often that is tucked away in the back of the walk-in closet in our master bedroom.

So just curious, where do you keep your goods??