Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where do you keep your clothes

I'm fortunate to live in a 100 year old home in the historic part of town, the "hysterical district"...we have a garage apartment that is "my room". My stereo, computer, and wardrobe. I'm still in the closet, but my kids are grown go their own ways and my wife accepts me having my man cave.

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    Billie has a room all for herself.
    It is 14X28' with 50' of closet rod, an 8X8' shoe closet, a sewing area, shelving for wigs purses, and jewelry, and a makeup table with mirror.

Being the only person to know about my partners dressing and as he has 2 teenage children at home he keeps her stuff at my house and has half a closet 2 draws and some in a box under my bed. I have only known for six ish months and am starting to think i will need more storage soon lol

Banned Read only
    I keep all my clothes in my drawers or closet. My daughter knows all about me so I have no need to hide it from her.

I have a second room,which is my den/office,with a deadbolt lock on it&I store my female wardrobe in there,and it is locked when I have guests
    "Love&Kisses"
    Michelle

Hi Sissy, I am one of the lucky one's, my wife and I share the same closet, we also are very close in size 14 /16 shoes 10 1/2 . We have just one problem , that is who gets to the closet first. We do have matching outfits, I have wigs that are just like her hair and color. We have been married for 3 yrs and together for 10. I do pass so there is just about no were that we go I don'e dress. Jo

Banned Read only
    I keep mine in a secret drawer, the intimates at least. The rest, in the the closet with all my other stuff, like Armani and Canali suits

I am also fortunate to have an accepting wife, so I keep most of my clothes in my closet. We have two closets in our bedroom, and the one closer to my side of the bed happens to be the bigger walk-in closet. The left side is my every-day guy stuff. The right side is my suits, some of her special occasion dresses, and my girly stuff. I have a big, lidded tub with most of my shoes in it, and a few boxes with more shoes. In the back corner, are tights and such in bags. Up high on a shelf, I have my wig on a wig head inside a cardboard box to conceal it, and on the same shelf are my girls jeans and some tops, folded right next to my guy jeans. My tutu collection is in two garbage bags and hanging in the back. Thus, things are concealed if someone takes a quick glance in the closet, but if one of my kids, or a nosy visiting relative, starts looking too closely, I might have some explaining to do.

I have no need to hide My wife know and accepts my dressing I have a closet that is jamed wall to wall 4 small plastic drawers And my make-up is in a make-up bag in the bathroom.
    Angie

I am single, so my dresses are hung in my closet and i have a drawer for my panties and bra

Aspiring Member
    I keep some with my clothes, some with my Wife's clothing in small bags and I do like to wash and hang on a line downstairs, that's my favourite spot.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

on some tall shelf like thing next to my bed... I put a shirt over the 18 inch high pile of clothes and don't think about it xD

Sometimes I even leave a pair of jeans sit out in the open.

Panties in a shoebox on the floor.

I also hang panties in the closet in plain sight after washing them.

I'm practically begging to get caught...ok discovered*.

For the last few years I've kept everything in a storage locker (which is becoming quite full). I had different places at home however I'm a lot more comfortable with things behind a lock/key that I'm the only one who knows about.

Silver Member
    I put my clothes in our closets. Lingerie in dresser. Then again I don't have much guy stuff.

Everything I have fits into one large duffel bag which is then stored in the crawl space off the top floor (which is finished, so no attic). The door to the space is in a closet filled with our luggage, so getting to the door requires moving the suitcases. It takes only a couple of minutes but it is definitely not a place my wife would go. I am as hidden as possible but she knows I have dressed before.

Despite being in "she knows, but doesn't want to see it" mode, it is an odd mixed bag. Some things like my yoga pants, exercise shorts and tops are out in the open and go through the normal household laundry process. Not so with my panties and tanks. While she knows that I wear them every day under my clothes, she doesn't want to see them. So they sit inconveniently in a laptop bag in my car and I wash them when she isn't home. Interestingly, she knows when I wash, because, I close the door to our first floor bedroom so that she can't see the drying racks. Outfits, accessories, other lingerie, wig, shoes, breast forms are stored in the basement. I know that it is a ludicrous situation, because I have drawers upstairs filled with underwear that are too big and that I haven't worn in over a year, but I'm too timid to raise it as an issue, because for the last 15 months she has actually been very tolerant of the expanding expression of my gender fluidity. It's been a big change, because 15 months ago, everything was hidden in the basement.
    Warmest regards,
    Pamela

In a storage unit a few blocks from my office and 4 miles from my home. All of my stuff is in a black tote that looks similar to all the other totes in the unit.

Occassionally, items will be kept in a duffel bag in my truck that serves to hold hunting items as well, so nobody thinks a thing of it. Just need to make sure I repack prior to hunting trip with my son.

The closet is a lonely place.

Randi
    hugs and more hugs

Rhandi

Under the big W.

East of Seattle somewhere between the pass and Idaho
    I don't have to hide my CDing from my DW. Dresses and skirts are in our walk in closet, panties and bras are commingled with my drab underwear and the heels are either under the bed or are tripping hazards around the bedroom. Neatness isn't one of my strong suits.

KatieV, that is a perfect response and I wonder who else would agree.

My one dress is hidden in my closet on a hangar under an old coat. My panties and bra are in a drawer. I am "out" to my spouse but we are DADT (sigh) so I don't flaunt it. 🌺