Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where do you keep your clothes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Aspiring Member

Where do you keep your clothes

I did a couple different searches on the forum and was surprised I couldn't find this discussed as a topic anywhere (at least not the main topic of a thread anyway). Feel free to direct me if you know of one I just not finding for some reason.

Anyway, I was wondering where everyone is keeping their female wardrobe, makeup, wigs and other accessories. Seems many of us have a pretty expansive selection of shoes, dresses, other garments and accessories yet are not out in the open to our kids (or in some cases even our partners). So with a need to store a significant amount of clothing and such while still keeping it hidden or not easily discover-able, where are you storing your female attire?

Personally, the clothes that I wear most I keep in a locked cabinet in my office. I usually wear them when I'm working and no one else is home so they're easily accessible to me but in a room that no one else in my family really ever ventures into and still then cannot be accessed without the key. I also have a box of items I wear less often that is tucked away in the back of the walk-in closet in our master bedroom.

So just curious, where do you keep your goods??

No hiding anything here. Just goes in my closet or dresser as appropriate. Wigs are on wig stands on shelves.

Platinum Member
    Hi Lisa, Three closets an three dresser drawers although it is DA/DT nothing is hidden.....
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Silver Member
    I put my clothes in our closets. Lingerie in dresser. Then again I don't have much guy stuff.

Everything I have fits into one large duffel bag which is then stored in the crawl space off the top floor (which is finished, so no attic). The door to the space is in a closet filled with our luggage, so getting to the door requires moving the suitcases. It takes only a couple of minutes but it is definitely not a place my wife would go. I am as hidden as possible but she knows I have dressed before.

Despite being in "she knows, but doesn't want to see it" mode, it is an odd mixed bag. Some things like my yoga pants, exercise shorts and tops are out in the open and go through the normal household laundry process. Not so with my panties and tanks. While she knows that I wear them every day under my clothes, she doesn't want to see them. So they sit inconveniently in a laptop bag in my car and I wash them when she isn't home. Interestingly, she knows when I wash, because, I close the door to our first floor bedroom so that she can't see the drying racks. Outfits, accessories, other lingerie, wig, shoes, breast forms are stored in the basement. I know that it is a ludicrous situation, because I have drawers upstairs filled with underwear that are too big and that I haven't worn in over a year, but I'm too timid to raise it as an issue, because for the last 15 months she has actually been very tolerant of the expanding expression of my gender fluidity. It's been a big change, because 15 months ago, everything was hidden in the basement.
    Warmest regards,
    Pamela

In the closet or dresser, my wife knows so it's all good.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    No hiding here 3 closets full and a dresser.

Aspiring Member
    my wife knows. I have one crammed packed dresser drawer. I am going to get a garment bag for my closet.
    Sara

Three dresser drawers and a cabinet for shoes. My finacee and I have a DADT/out of sight out of mind arrangement but she knows where I keep stuff.

Being a widower I hang my things in thecloset and my dresser is about 50/50 between male and female clothes

Scattered among other stuff.
    Last edited by iGenny; 10-08-2016 at 06:18 AM.

No worries about hiding anything so everything is on rolling racks in my room, dresser drawers, some stored in totes. Wigs are sitting in one of my two closets in my bedroom.

I have a wardrobe and a couple of dresser drawers pus a night stand for girly socks and pantie and bottom drawer for my male boxers and socks. Everything is filling up on my girl stuff and I will have to use another closet we have for that.
    Part Time Girl

Life is easier for those of you who either live alone or are out to your SO. Being in the closet has caused me to find a few creative places in the floor joists in the attic.

No hiding for me anymore, All of my clothes are hung neatly in the wardrobe, shoes on the shelves, everything else in the drawers etc just as it should be. Just not enough space!!!

on some tall shelf like thing next to my bed... I put a shirt over the 18 inch high pile of clothes and don't think about it xD

Sometimes I even leave a pair of jeans sit out in the open.

Panties in a shoebox on the floor.

I also hang panties in the closet in plain sight after washing them.

I'm practically begging to get caught...ok discovered*.

For the last few years I've kept everything in a storage locker (which is becoming quite full). I had different places at home however I'm a lot more comfortable with things behind a lock/key that I'm the only one who knows about.

Aspiring Member
    Before I told my wife, I kept my wardrobe in various boxes in the tool room. When the wardrobe expanded beyond the capacity of the boxes, I moved it to a locked gun cabinet.

Now that my wife knows, I keep Wendy's clothes in the closet located in spare bedroom, along with her wigs. Wendy's makeup is intermingled with my wife's.

My swimsuit collection is split up, some are on the bed in the spare bedroom, some in the drawers, but the majority is in a huge plastic container.
    Last edited by wendy; 09-24-2016 at 08:03 AM.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I'm fortunate that my wife and I have separate sections of the house all to ourselves. I have my own full bathroom, bedroom and large office with a living room area and large walk-in closet. I need not hide anything although, we are DADT. I even use some of my prettiest bras for decoration.

bra decor.JPG

We're just older and we are very loving and give each other personal space. So I have drawers full of makeup, multiple dressers full of bras and tops and lingerie and endless hangers of dresses, uniforms and costumes. And shoes everywhere. It's the ultimate wo(man) cave.

Interesting. I have a CD friend that is still deep in the closet but has an amazing collection of all things girly. He installed duct work in the basement of his house that is actually storage boxes.
    Ingenious idea!
    Last edited by CarlaWestin; 09-24-2016 at 09:52 AM.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Closet, dresser, bathroom counter

Aspiring Member
    I keep some with my clothes, some with my Wife's clothing in small bags and I do like to wash and hang on a line downstairs, that's my favourite spot.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

I am a widower and keep things in the closet. I have a large mirrored dresser and it has the pannties, bras, breast forms, corset, waist cincher, Tee shirts, jeans, etc. anything that is not on hangers is in this dresser! Dresses and anything on a hanger is in the closet as well as my shoes. My male stuff is in the other dresser in the room and hanging in the closet. There is more female clothes in the closet than male clothes!! Two drawers in the mirrored dresser(6 drawers total) have some of my wife's stuff yet! I am using my mother's jewelry box-it is an antique. My daughter seldom goes in my room. Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I keep everything in my closet, though it is locked. My fiancee knows and is supportive, but her adult bi-polar daughter lives with us and she has no issues going into drawers and closets looking for what ever she wants. Thus, the locked closet.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

My wife and I just moved into a bigger house. Believe or not, she gave me the biggest closet in the house. A walk in closet! My girl clothes are on the left side, and my guy clothes on the right.
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!