Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cd 22

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar

Cd 22

Good morning ladies and gents,
    Met a young closeted cd that wants me to show her the ropes.I will be happy to pass all my knowledge to her,she states she never went out dressed and is looking to go out en femme. Should I help her? Would it be better for her to learn on her own?no one tought me,everything I learned on my own trail and error. Any comments

Silver Member
    Of course you should!

I think that it all depends on how long you have know her. Then I think you would be able to make a dishion. Age to is important , only my take. Jo

Depends. How did you meet her?

[edit] Josrphine beat me to it. Wisdom and speed.
    Last edited by Taylor186; 10-24-2016 at 10:36 AM.

Ok like the advice,known her for a couple weeks,and I met her on Craigslist. She has my number but always marks private.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

F.y.i. I have refered her to get on this forum, as this forum has been very helpful and beneficial to me so I feel she would benefit from the sister on here .

I will offer help to anyone who asks as long as they are of legal age. The biggest thing to me is just being yourself.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I am new to this(1+ year). All I know is mostly from here. I am going for a transformation to learn more(hands on with makeup and wig shopping). I think it would be wonderful to have someone to share with one on one. IMHO Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Reality Check
    I would have said that you should help her until the part about "met her on Craigslist". That gives me cause for concern. At least I would arrange a meeting in a public place to make sure everything is on the up and up. If she is truly a crossdresser and interested in someone to help her with dressing and maybe some company to go out dressed, fine. There's a chance that she may be wanting something else though and that's what you need to find out.

Be wary. I would arrange several meetings in a public place before committing to anything. You need to size this person up carefully. If she is genuine and a good person by all means help her out but do proceed cautiously.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Odd how people use CL isn't it?
    I would be wary for sure but as others have said meet up in guy mode for coffee and get to know each other a bit.
    Size her up and see where she is coming from so to speak.
    See if she is being honest and what her goals and agenda really are.
    If she seems genuine then sure help her on her journey.

Krisi thanks for the advice and the more I think about it yeah I'm going to stand down. Part of me wanted to relive my first time out.

I agree with others' concerns: Craigslist, red flags, cautions, legal age, public meetings, etc.
    I would ask what "show her the ropes" means. What we wear, dressing style, wig and makeup preferences, go out or not, etc. vary widely. Most of us just bought the stuff and put it on. Learning was part of the fun.

Tracii she is looking to go out dressed and wants somebody to go with her in guy mode but she also wants that guy has to be a cd.One of the clubs she wants to go to is a haven for transexual prostitutes, I advised the subject of this intel and also advised her I don't go to clubs, so at this point I'm in limbo cause we talked last week on the phone she marked me private and havent talked to her since.Today she emailed me thru Craigslist.

Nicole I will use that learning is part of the fun,thanks so much for the peace of mind I think my mind is made up I will only advise

What chi club do u think is full of tran prostitutes?

No doubt I will help with ideas but this is her journey.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    So have you been to this club or is that just here say?
    One of the places here I have been to had that reputation but when I went there it was nothing like what I had heard.
    Yes there were gay people there but I didn't see any prostitution going on and just a handful of CD's.
    I would have to set some ground rules with miss newbie before going to a club with her.
    A lot depends on how she presents herself too.
    If she wants to look like a $2.00 hooker I would pass.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I say help as much, and safely, as you can.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Silver Member
    Uhhhh, craigslist? Maybe I spoke too soon. Still if she's legit, and this isn't a set up or tryst, I think helping a younger sister out is a good idea. But I suppose it also depends on what "help" is. You need to watch out for getting financially or personally entangled.

Tracii the vibe I get from miss newbie is that $20 dollar hooker look and for me crossdressing is not about that,key word "me"but who knows,I have mentioned this forum and also transformations by rori also Walmart self check out and from my own experience some stores in boystown

Meghan to be honest she hasn't mentioned if she is going to pay for her transition or what her plan is I like she is playing games but then again I don't want to turn away a young sister if she needs help.

Hi Alice 2014 B,I will help as much as I can but I have drawn a line and I'm too old for monkey business .🐒

Craigslist = Giant honking red flag to me.

If you do decide to proceed then good luck but BE CAREFUL. There are a large number of ways this could go very very very wrong.

The reason I refuse to meet up with other crossdressers is because of all the creepy and perverted private messages I get. Not taking that risk.

Dolovewell she reached out to me.

Micki by the look of things the cons are stacked up against CL so I'm taking a pass will not meet .

Got it.

Even then, what is the age difference? If it's a decent age gap I'd not do it.

Not a decent one to be honest 19 year difference

Craigslist is a biggest red flag I could ever think of and i would certainly pass. if she was seriously looking into her femme side, she would already be here. Whenever you look up "crossdressing" on google or where ever, this is usually the first site listed. I am thinking he is more of an admirer than a CD and only GOD knows what is really on his mind.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!