Thread: Another small step

Another small step

Today I when out with my female friend, and I wore my new bra. This is the first I bought in my size, I am naturally a 42b, it fits just right. Others i got are for forms. I was very excited and nervous. I wear panties as much as I can, I am cautious about bending over. like most men I have plumber's crack, but was nervous because a bra can be seen under a shirt. I had on a regular T-shirt and shorts. I thought I like very normal for me, if not better than normal. I have always been self-conscious of my chest because I do have man boobs. I was pleasantly surprised though, that the bra under my shirt made my "man figure" look better, while still feeling girly sexy. After having it on for a while I forgot about having it, and when I did realize I had it on it brought back that sexy feeling again. When I went to the restroom while we were out, I did notice I could see the impression of the bra in my shirt. I knew others had to see it to, but I don't think they payed it much attention. Because I think the only ones that look at boobs are men, and mostly on women.

One step at a time! I have 44 A chest but try finding a 44 A bra. The one I did buy was marked 44A on the bra and I can put my C breast form in it! So only wear a bra with breast forms. Keep taking those small steps!! Best wishes going forward!! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I think there is a big difference in the cup size between 42 and 44; the 44B bras are at least a D or larger cup. I wish they would note this in the ads.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Good for you, Peggy. I haven't worn a bra around friends or family yet, but around others I have. One day I was wearing a cable knit sweater and thought it would work. After a college class, I walked up to talk to the instructor and she stared at my boobs. I subsequently discovered that my bra had ridden up, causing protrusions under my sweater. You could also see the straps underneath in the right light. Oh well. I ended up doing a presentation on TGs in the class fully dressed. It was great.

If your bra fits right it doesn't take long to forget you are even wearing one.

That was brilliant, ChristinaK. I don't even wear panties around family, yet. When I finally tell them, we will go from there. If I get caught I am not ashamed. I will tell whoever it is the truth. Sometimes it is a breath of fresh air when I have an encounter like that. I don't feel like I am hidding anything if I don't tell people I am a CD. I just don't bring it up in conversation.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PeggyNell View Post
    When I went to the restroom while we were out, I did notice I could see the impression of the bra in my shirt. I knew others had to see it to, but I don't think they payed it much attention. Because I think the only ones that look at boobs are men, and mostly on women.
    I must say I love your attitude! Yes, if you like wearing bras in boy mode (and I do) and you have some man-boobs (and I do) it's great to no worry if the outline of your bra SLIGHTLY shows through your shirt and you are ok with that. I also think that you are right, men look at boobs more than women but IMHO a woman is more likely to notice a bra strap "bump" than a man. Anyway, the purpose of my post is to give support and say YGG ... do what you wanna do and enjoy doing it.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

When I wear a bra in male mode I go without the forms. I usually make sure to layer to reduce the chances of being able to see the outline of the bra through my clothes. However there have been times where I have gone with just a single t-shirt and have had no problems. I am sure people may have noticed if they looked hard enough. Still need to be somewhat discreet though. It's not like I was wearing a white bra under a tight fitting white shirt.