Thread: Boys' loo!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.

Boys' loo!

Right. So I've been to the boys' loo a few times. It was quite interesting. First time I went in a bar in Chicago. Twice, in fact. It was a single with a urinal and toilet in a stall. I used the urinal both times, which was fun.

Then, in Cleveland I used the mens' in the airport (stall). Had no problems. I went in and pushed open a stall door, there was a guy in there already. That was a bit odd, that the door was open. So I just found a different stall. Not a problem. Again in Cleveland I went in a nice Bistro (a single again, and really excellent food. Not in the loo, of course). And then in the airport in Houston (also a stall). I'm not quite up for using urinals when there is a possibility of other guys going in. They might see the harness or something. I need to work on just whipping the thing out and not spending too much time adjusting and stuff. I might do it if there were dividers between the urinals. There'd be less chance of anything being seen, see. I can't go straight through the fly yet. I need to get to the point where I can just unzip and go. As of now I have to pull down my trousers a few inches. That's tough if I'm wearing a suit (which I frequently do), as the trousers can slip to the floor. So... yeah. I'm quite interested by this.
    What exactly is trouser protocal? How low can you tug them down when using urinals? Any advice on the technical aspect of taking a leak?
    It's fun.
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

Hi Eddie,

Trouser protocol ... First time I have heard that one ... I am hoping someone else will help here, because I tend to hate using the urinals myself - only in extreme emergencies and need do I use the things.

Personally, it depends on the cut of the trousers I am wearing. If it is a bit tight and the zipper may be a problem, I tend to use a stall. I only stand when I can use the zipper. The other problem I have is that I cannot use the urinals when there is someone else there! Mental block

Good luck Eddie!

Love,
    Vicky
    just strolling along the boardwalk of life!
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    http://www.vickysplace.co.za/

Hmm. Thanks!
    Still a bit nervous about using them if other guys are in the room. I'll have to work on it.
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

Well hot damn. It's about time you went into the men's pisser. Congrats Eddie. I have yet to ever use the urinal. I don't have the device for it, but I'm curious as to how the device exactly works.

Lol
    Well, as for the device: check out http://mangoproducts.net
    Basically there's a spoon thing you hold up against yourself and let fly. It's fairly realistic- looking, and it's not like most guys will be checking out your equipment. It takes a fair bit of getting used to, but is generally easy to use. Pretty nifty, and they have an adaptable sex kit as well, which is nice. Haven't gotten that yet, but I plan to eventually.

Right on. I've gotten a packy from them already, but yeah. I was iffy on gettin' pissin' pecker because I didn't know if they actually worked. Since you are proving that they do, it looks like something I'm goin' to have to invest in soon enough. I have no problems with goin' to the bathroom either way though. Sex kit? I guess I scanned over it cause I don't remember seeing it.

http://www.xes.cx/MT/archives/2004/0..._womens_u.html

I'm hoping that the 'She-pee' female urinals will be at Glasto again this year. I didn't go in the end last year, I was a bit put off by the groups of giggling girls while I would have had to go in alone since I was there with my boyf. I'd rather just take my little funnel into the gents, I think I'd get pee-shy around other girls XD I really do wanna have a go at peeing standing up, and this would be a fun and acceptable way to have my first go!

Thats the ticket. While at the urinal, guys are in their own world and want no invasions. Don't talk to anyone using one or while using it (loud exhales are acceptable), one look down at the beginning and one at the end (kids are different, they are still perfecting their aim and need to make sure they've hit everything possible) and no more than three shakes or you get disapproving glances. While conducting your business, look either straight ahead - as if admiring the craftwork of the tile setters, at the ceiling or just close your eyes altogether (higher class establishment will put the newspaper sports page before you). Idle chit chat, though uncommon, is acceptable before and after (e.g.; "How you doin?" - "Much better now". - "ha ha". Or "Hows the water?" - "Cold" - "Yeah, DEEP, too").

Speaking of "aiming"...I don't know if it is still around or not, but there used to be a game called "Whizzers". Little paper boats (usually war ships) to place in the toilet. The objective; not merely sink, but utterly destroy as many as possible. And, at any age, the floating target ( a cigarette butt that refuses to flush, for example) is irresistable. At bars, an occassional and prideful "AH HAH!" can still be heard from the toilet stalls, evidence of a newly sunken anything. In that event, congratulatory smiles and glances can be exchanged - words are unnecessary.

Fianally, outdoors, in the snow, never start unless you can finish spelling your entire name.

Happy shootin' ladies!

Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas
    What exactly is trouser protocal? How low can you tug them down when using urinals? Any advice on the technical aspect of taking a leak?
    It's fun.
    Well, where I come from you are only supposed to open your fly - or at most the waist button as well. When I'm wearing panties I just go as though I were wearing flyless skivvies. Push the waistband down and pull my member out over it. But never lower your trousers at a urinal, even a little.

As others have said, nobody is supposed to look at you anyway. Nor are you supposed to look anywhere but at the wall in front of you.

The funniest thing that ever happened to me at a urinal was when I couldn't help looking at the guy next to me. While he was standing there with his Johnson out, he was counting a wad of bills that looked to be several thousand dollars. He looked at me, grinned and said "what the f***, over!"

Once I saw a lot of ads for something called "La Funelle" which was being marketed to GGs as a way pee standing up, to avoid sitting on dubious public toilet seats. It never seemed to get off the ground, though.

This is a VERY old one: Many men's rooms have a sign over the urinals saying "Please do not throw cigarette butts in the urinal". Eventually someone writes underneath: "because they get soggy and are hard to light".
    Last edited by Rachel Ann; 04-29-2005 at 01:52 PM.
    In another time's forgotten space
    Your eyes looked through your mother's face
    Wildflower seed and sand and stone
    May the four winds blow you safely home
    - Robert Hunter

US, oklahoma. (Not all of us are hicks down here)

Thought about it

Hmm.. I have no answer to your problem about the whipping it out of the fly problem. (lol. I find it to be a humorous subject)
    I was considering getting one, but for now, i'll stick with the little spoon thing that girls can use when hiking and what-not (forgot what it's called).
    Perhaps I might get one once im outta the 'rents house. (Coming out to them is what im scared of. lol. They once threatened to destroy all of my clothes and junk if I turned out gay, which im not, but they'd prob do it anyways if they found out im a guy in mind and heart. Sheesh. Best to do it w/ miles between us.)

Oh, what a pointless message. Has anyone had trouble just coming out to their 'rents?

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar
    Just a helpful hint... When at a urinal, never show cheek, it's ok to unzip and open the button and let it all hang out But don't let the pants fall down at all. This is a good way to avoid attention.

My 2 cents worth...

Katie
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

~~Post Modern Romantic~~ KewTnCurvy GG's Avatar
    I even hate grrly bathroom cubicles! I can't hardly pee in public at t'all; don't know how you boiz do it standing next to someone. Eeeeeks! Scary! At least to me. In fact, one time I had to do a drug test (which I think are stupid and personally invasive) for a hospital I was to work at. It took me 5 hours to pee cuz I knew they were on the other side of the door listening--yes listening. I couldn't run the water or anything. I almost gave up, said I'd have to try another day when I was informed if I did so I'd have to have a 'witness' in the bathroom the next time. With great effort, I finally peed. Eeeeek gad!
    hugs
    kew
    ~Dear Dorothy,
    Hate Oz, took the shoes, find your own way home.
    Toto~

peeing shy

I hate peeing at those urinals without dividers too...or if there is a long line behind me. Worst is those troughs at stadiums.....i just cant pee in them....so ive just started waiting to use the stall and dont care if people think its odd or not.
    Cheri

I would highly recommend NOT doing the following:

Urinal Situation
    There are only 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

This is a good one. Shows we can exchange info. Help to us all.
    I think there are a couple of reasons why some guys have pee "block",
    and some don't.
    Some guys are self=conscious about their size. They imagine every other
    guy's is larger. They are not secure in their manhood.
    Another is the way they were raised.
    If a guy grows up in a predominantly female household, particularly with-
    out a male role model, he will be more self-conscious about hiding his
    business, and supressing the noise when he pees. You know, like the
    old saying, about a hen-pecked man. " He is so hen-pecked that when he
    takes a leak, he sticks his foot in the toilet and pees down his leg."
    I think it is all a matter of insecurity.
    I grew up on a ranch, where everything is pretty much out in the open.
    You see the animals doing it, so what's the big deal.
    Us boys used to stand next to a barn wall and see how high we could pee
    up on it. You get used to going with other guys.
    Riding around the ranch, with my dad, everytime he stopped somewhere to pee, us boys locked heels with him and let go. It's just a guy thing that
    you have to get used to, just like we girls have to learn the ropes.
    Don't be so shy, like some others have said here, it's taboo to look down
    at another guys business.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MissChrissy
    Another interesting behavior I've observed in men's rooms. Some guys seem to avoid stalls. I've occasionally walked into men's rooms where there are 2 or 3 guys waiting in line for a urinal when there's 2 or 3 empty stalls. I don't quite understand this... it's not like they have a urinal at home (I assume!).
    Hi Crissy,

I would assume this comes back to your comment about peeing quietly - don't want to make the noise.

Another thing that I always had before I transitioned was that I always used to try to avoid using the stalls cos I don't want anyone knowing 'my business', and because of the state of the stalls, filthy, holes dug through walls between them etc.. If I needed to use the stalls, I would hang on and hang on till I had no choice, or till I got home. Don't have that problem since I transitioned, cos there's only stalls in the ladies room - and they're loads more pleasant (with 1 or 2 exceptions).

Anne

Strange as it seems, I don't think men care less whether ladies, even those who appear as ladies use our loos. We're more practical.

At pop concerts down here, especially if they're in stadiums, it's a very common sight to see ladies queuing for the stalls in the mens loo, while men are using the urinals quite happily.

It the other way around that seems to cause more fuss. Maybe women think they're special?
    My first book, The Shipping Mistake, has been published. It's about all my pre-op years, since I was a child.

It is available for purchase at the following links online:

Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Lulu (the printer)

You can download a free preview by following any of the book links at Lulu

Platinum Member
    men are like dogs thay don't need mutch to pee bathroom.... tree....tire,.... or just abought any were.....

Yeah yeah yeah, illegal my ass.
    I think that anyone should be able to go in whose ever bathroom they want if they are TG.
    I'm pissed off now.
    But enough about that... I figure if you want to go in the girls' loo, then GO. It's not like most people will report you anyway.
    Jesus christ.

lyrical master
    lol i use the womens bathroom in say a place that has 1 person at a time set up
    and no ladys are waiting or in it. like resturants or gas stations other wise i use the mens. lol i about died when i was reading all of these posts. i personally never had a problem going in and tinkeling but im 6'2.5 or 3 depending on what leg i stand straight on
    lol and normally i look all around it does tend to make the guy next to you nervous. and down in oklahoma women will call the cops fast if you waltz up in there restroom especially not looking femme at all.
    other than that i think you got all the tinkeling standing up rules down cold. peace bro!

Hmm... I think I sometimes look down while I'm urinating, and I've never noticed any guys looking at me funny for doing so. But maybe I'm oblivious.

I agree that that game is very accurate about men's urinal selection choices.

I personally always wash my hands, even if there's a line... and use a paper towel to open the door (then wadding it up and tossing it for a garbage can).

One final note: generally yeah, women are accepted in men's restrooms as far as men not calling the cops or complaining. However, there's another danger which I think men in women's restrooms don't usually have to deal with. It may be pretty obvious, as anyone raised female should know to avoid this sort of situation, but I'd be really careful in situations such as filthy-run down bars late at night in notoriously homophobic areas. If you're read, you might find yourself facing physical and sexual harassment from the men inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas
    Yeah yeah yeah, illegal my ass.
    I like your attitude! And your spirit! That will take you far as boy.

When in boy mode, I open my fly but do not unbutton the waistband of my trousers / levis / whatever. So, no worries about pants falling too far down (I also wear suspenders - braces to you Brits). Whether wearing skivvies or panties, both are flyless so I just pull down the front, pull out my johnson and go.

I would rather sit in a stall, but it depends on the situation.
    Last edited by Rachel Ann; 06-18-2005 at 06:33 AM.
    In another time's forgotten space
    Your eyes looked through your mother's face
    Wildflower seed and sand and stone
    May the four winds blow you safely home
    - Robert Hunter

I haven't looked at this thread for ages. What a laugh.

I forgot to add in my initial post that men ALWAYS wash their hands.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(Ooooh there's a can of worms!)